mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Generations [NSNG] - Page 6 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Generations [NSNG]
ShinuDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:51 AM | Message # 76
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (jb)
You realize after shinu linked me this became invalid right.Cause i said if he didn't steal it this shouldnt be a problem is it isn'tprivate.Shinus link showed me it was private so this should end now ._.

Dude i think i've said this three times already.

The problem is he creator of the character did not fucking want his character in the game.

Added (2011-12-10, 9:51 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (jb)
notice how he did that without rageing and calling me a faggot.

Dude... I don't know what to tell you anymore, he has REASON to be upset.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:54 AM | Message # 77
God
Group: contributor
Awards: 4
Quote (jb)
Shut the hell up already.Your like a whiny 13 yearold girl.This is all you had to say instead of bitching...

FAGGOT YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED ME. YOU SAID WE SHOULD GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC. I REPLIED. YOU DIDN'T
Quote (jb)
^notice how he did that without rageing and calling me a faggot.

edit:K ..now calm the hell down.were done here ._.

NO ONE SHOULD CALM DOWN. IT IS ABOUT RIGHT AND WRONG.

Quote (jb)
Quote (sgn_15)
NO CODERS = NO CHARS. THAT IS THE ESSENCE. ZERX SHOULD RESPECT WHAT THE CODERS TOLD HIM. I DOUBT HE EVEN ASKED FOR PERMISSION FROM EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE CODERS. ONE CODER TOLD EVERYBODY HIS CHARS ARE NOT FOR GAMES.
You realize after shinu linked me this became invalid right.Cause i said if he didn't steal it this shouldnt be a problem is it isn'tprivate.Shinus link showed me it was private so this should end now ._.

WHAT? KENT RELEASED HIS CHARS FOR PUBLIC PLAY. BUT HE STATED THEY ARE NOT FOR GAMES.

Added (2011-12-10, 9:53 AM)

Quote (sgn_15)
FAGGOT YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED ME. YOU SAID WE SHOULD GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC. I REPLIED. YOU DIDN'T

FUCKING REPLY TO ME
WAS ZERX CORRECT?

Added (2011-12-10, 9:54 AM)
I AM WAITING FOR REPLY ON THE ORIGINAL TOPIC

jbDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:54 AM | Message # 78
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (jb)
Orginal problem=Guy says delete that karin if it's mine and zerX was like idc

shinu just stop v you said do i even know the problem on page 5 and i answered you^

Quote (Shinu)

Dude i think i've said this three times already.

The problem is he creator of the character did not fucking want his character in the game

edit:Sgn....do you even read what i say.I already responded to you.

Message edited by jb - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:55 AM

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:56 AM | Message # 79
God
Quote (jb)
Quote (jb)

FAGGOT REPLY TO ME
Quote (sgn_15)
WAS ZERX CORRECT?

Added (2011-12-10, 9:56 AM)

Quote (jb)

YEAH I AM ASKING. WAS ZERX CORRECT IN SAYING "HE DOES NOT CARE" ?

jbDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:59 AM | Message # 80
Adult
Quote (jb)
Quote (jb)
Lets be honest here....what exactly did he do wrong?Unless he literally stole the character and made it public why is he obligated to delete anything at an authors wish.

Quote (Shinu)
Quote (jb)
K shinu...show me where in mugen it says i can't use them for games

http://mugencharacters.ucoz.com/forum/16-5297-1
See that big text he put in red at the bottom? Yeah.

^notice how he did that without rageing and calling me a faggot.

edit:K ..now calm the hell down.were done here ._.

first comment on the page 6...

Shinu:Your busy being a smart ass talking about the what the topics about when i basically to summraize what i said didn't believe you should get so angry over this and it's not a big deal.Obviously i know what the fucking topics about...and i know why he's mad.I covered all this shit in my first post now hop off

edit:AND BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK to be a smart ass again i said i didn't understandwhy you guys were so upset over this...i know why i just didn't understand why BEFORE i saw the source and everything you linked me to

Message edited by jb - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 10:01 AM

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:59 AM | Message # 81
God
Quote (sgn_15)

jbDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 10:04 AM | Message # 82
Adult
Quote (sgn_15)

oh i see you want to here me say it ._. .It says it's a closed source so of course he's wrong.But all of this was before shinu posted the proof.

I could almost call shinu civil even tho every post he made was to antagonise me.Even after i proved i understood what was going on he still wanted to keep trying that smart aleicy stuff.

edit:
Quote (_____kEnt_xD)
Effects: Open
Code: Closed Source
Sprites: Closed Source
Non for compilation Games

^ but seriously you couldn' have just said that after my first post makeing what i said invalid instead of turning this into an arguement....even tho shinu basically did the same thing in a shorter time frame

and technically shinu misunderstood me.I ment electybte when i said where in mugen where did the creators of MUGEN say we couldn't use characters for complation games.But i understand why kent would be upset since this was closed and not public so were done..please god tell me were done*k im leaveing i'll respond to shinu later since he always got something douchey to say*He just has to make me seem like a bad guy[.cough oh i just knew he would defend him cough] even if the intentions were noble.

Message edited by jb - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 10:10 AM

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 10:07 AM | Message # 83
God
Quote (jb)
oh i see you want to here me say it ._. .It says it's a closed source so of course he's wrong.But all of this was before shinu posted the proof.

K.
EVEN IF KENT CODES NEW CHARS (STARTING FROM NOW), ZERX HAS A BRAIN TO HAVE A PRECAUTION NOT TO USE HIS CHARS. AND ALSO, HE CANNOT SAY HE DOES NOT KNOW THE CODERS OF THE CHARS IN HIS GAME, HE LISTED THE CREDITS IN HIS GAME RELEASE, SO HE CAN'T REALLY SAY HE UNINTENTIONALLY FORGOT TO CHECK WHO THE CODER OF KENT'S CHARS WERE.

Nemesis_LTDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 7:36 PM | Message # 84
Knight
Heh, nice thread. Shouldn't it be closed by now?

Merry Christmas, my friends!

_____kEnt_xDDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 7:38 PM | Message # 85
The Chosen One
Awards: 1
Quote (NatsuDragneel)
zerx told that it was not his

Quote (NatsuDragneel)
but it actually was

Lol rlly? How patetic he can be.

The problem really was b'cuz wakko are using some sprites whitout permission, and i told him he cant use them, he just said something like .. i dont fucking care, this is a leeching proyect ..

So, Ok, i guess, if u saying is a leeching project then i guess i cant to nothing against that, and well, Zerx post this:
"I don't really care... GO FOR IT Wakko!" and as i said to him before, i dont even had nothing against u, even when u start to post information about your game in dushido, i told u if u need some help,i can help, but not now.. he dont remember, i dont really care, but coders and sprites dont deserve that kind of shit, i mean, u want make a game? had some balls and make the chars for yourself, if u just want to play and had a kewl mugen then make it whit public stuff, but if the FUCKING GODAMN AUTOR IS SAYING, HEY U DONT USE MY SHIT, then dont use it, LOL, and he think he fix the problem only deleting and posting a different version whitout my chars.

ShinuDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:18 PM | Message # 86
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
Quote (Nemesis_LT)
Shouldn't it be closed by now?

No it shouldn't.
Quote (NatsuDragneel)
oh read it whole i gotta say do you know that the coders get somethin' in return of making chars ? like money or somethin' they make them for people like me who are just too lazy and dumbass for making char

Hardly understood what you said, but i'll give it a go, you think we're saying character creators should get money or something else in return for making characters right? Because that's not it at all, we're just saying show some damn courtesy for the creator, if the creator doesn't want his character in a game, it shouldn't be any means be in the game. Also is it so fucking hard to shoot the creator a pm and say "Hey buddy, i want to use character in my game, will you allow it?"

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

ZerXDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 10:17 PM | Message # 87
The Chosen One
Awards: 2
Ahem... can I say my last words? It's the last time I post here and I will not replay anymore.

1. I said I don't care because I was furious! And that's not even Kent's Karin.

2. I downloaded Kent's Darui and Mifune from MUGENCHARACTER.ucoz.com. NOT FROM THIS FORUM. I didn't know they were not open-source. As soon as I found out, I removed his characters and updated the link. Besides I thought he didn't want his Karin to be in my game because he thinks his Karin is bad and he doesn't want people play with that char(That's what he said).

3. I'm saying this for the 100 time. I DO CARE about author's rights. If I didn't, I wouldn't even care to re-upload the game again.

4. @Sgn, if there weren't coders to make chars, there wouldn't be shit to be put in MUGEN, but if there weren't sprites, there wouldn't be shit to make MUGEN chars. That's the same. Just like I said before, everything is connected.

5. People should respect coders. Yes that's so fucking true, but don't forget that they should respect spriters, screenpack makers, music rippers and all the other people. Char coders are the most important people when it comes to MUGEN, but that doesn't mean that the other people are useless. AND what's more important is that coders should respect other people. They shouldn't make irony of other people's work, just because their work is not as hard as theirs.(You know what I mean, right?)

6. And Yes, it's really hard to ask permission to every single coder. I don't even know who are most of the ppl who coded the chars in this
game, some of them have left the MUGEN communities and some have changed their usernames. How am I supposed to send PM's to them? Asking permission would take an eternity.

When a Ninja falls, another one rises!

Message edited by ZerX - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 10:18 PM

sgn_15Date: Sunday, 2011-12-11, 8:53 AM | Message # 88
God
Quote (ZerX)
4. @Sgn, if there weren't coders to make chars, there wouldn't be shit to be put in MUGEN, but if there weren't sprites, there wouldn't be shit to make MUGEN chars. That's the same. Just like I said before, everything is connected.

yes that is true. however, that will NOT help improve your reputation one bit. are you a spriter or a game sprite ripper? well i am a sprite ripper. and like i said before, those sprites in sprite sites are NOT ONLY for games. you want to make sprite comics? sure you can use those. you want to make sprite sigs, you can use those.

Quote (ZerX)
5. People should respect coders. Yes that's so fucking true, but don't forget that they should respect spriters, screenpack makers, music rippers and all the other people. Char coders are the most important people when it comes to MUGEN, but that doesn't mean that the other people are useless. AND what's more important is that coders should respect other people. They shouldn't make irony of other people's work, just because their work is not as hard as theirs.(You know what I mean, right?)

I CANNOT speak for ALL CODERS. I can only speak for MYSELF in this situation. I credit all the people needed (with the exception of the jose trial release, in which I also co-ripped that spritesheet and i know the person i co-ripped it with, I am sure I can apologize to him if he did care about me not mentioning him). like i said above, mentioning this WILL NOT help you in this situation. you are the one USING OTHER's WORK, not other people USING YOUR work. (unless you are going to tell me you sprited or coded something in those chars,stages, etc that they didn't gave you credit with, which like i also said, i cannot speak for all people, i can only speak for myself)

Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz