mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Generations [NSNG] - Page 5 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Generations [NSNG]
jbDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:34 AM | Message # 61
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (sgn_15)

THAT'S THE POINT. YOURS IS AN OPINION. A GODDAMN OPINION. I STATED A FACT. CODERS MAKE SHIT. NO CHARS MADE, NO SHIT TO DOWNLOAD. NO POSSIBLE COMPILATION GAMES. IT DOES NOT MATTER ON HOW FEW OR MANY YOU DOWNLOADED. THE AMOUNT OF SHIT YOU DOWNLOADED IS NOT THE POINT.

im ending this right now...You stated a random fact that had nothing to do with what i said...your going so off topic it's confuseing and you know why?Cause your so obessed about being a rageing dickhead im not even sure the fact that he wouldn't take a character down or his makeing a game with other peoples PUBLIC characters is bothering you.

Added (2011-12-10, 9:34 AM)
---------------------------------------------
It's a sad day when you can't use mugen characters that are released to the public without being called a leecher....I'm annoyed that you guys only have a problem with this cause he's releaseing the characters he's added into a nice suited up mugen

Unless you want to play mugen with one character you have to complie characters >_>.But like i said it's apprently only a problem if you want other people to play the characters you found.If these characters were private and stolen i'd understand but since there not stfu.

Ps.:Leecher should mean someone who hangs on to a coder and steals there PRIVATE character.

Added (2011-12-10, 8:39 AM)
@sgn

Quote (ZerX)
2. Adding all the characters

Quote (sgn_15)
well you fucking should, whoever coded all those chars, the least you can do is credit all the coders of chars and stages and other things like lifebars if they are made by other people. but someone telling you to remove HIS char (if that really is HIS char in your game project), you better fucking should.

Lets be honest here....what exactly did he do wrong?Unless he literally stole the character and made it public why is he obligated to delete anything at an authors wish.Are you gonna sue him for plagerizeing or anything?Oh wait you can't cause it is his game....and he never said those were his character,stages ect.You guys are just overreacting about silly videogame shit =/.Like seriously...does credit to a character put money in your pocket?

theres my orginal post...now tell me what no coders=no characters has to fucking do with what i said.Considering you responded to ME...tell me what it has to do with what i said?

Message edited by jb - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:35 AM

ShinuDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:34 AM | Message # 62
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
Fucking shit dude.

PUBLIC =/= OPEN SOURCE.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:36 AM | Message # 63
God
Group: contributor
Awards: 4
Quote (jb)
im ending this right now...You stated a random fact that had nothing to do with what i said...your going so off topic it's confuseing and you know why?Cause your so obessed about being a rageing dickhead im not even sure the fact that he wouldn't take a character down or his makeing a game with other peoples PUBLIC characters is bothering you.

NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOU SAID??? WHAT I SAID IS FOR ALL MUGEN PEOPLE. CODERS SHOULD BE THE ONE RESPECTED, NOT THE ONES WHO SHOULD RESPECT PEOPLE DOWNLOADING / COMPILING THEIR SHIT

THAT IS THE POINT. ONE OF THE CODERS OF CHARS IN THIS GAME STATED HIS CHARS BE REMOVED WAY BEFORE THE ACTUAL RELEASE.

YEAH YEAH. IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOU SAID. DUMBASS

jbDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:37 AM | Message # 64
Adult
Quote (Shinu)
Fucking shit dude.

PUBLIC =/= OPEN SOURCE.

Quote (jb)
Lets be honest here....what exactly did he do wrong?Unless he literally stole the character and made it public why is he obligated to delete anything at an authors wish

._.

edit:yea...thats why before anyone responded i made it clear that unless it was stolen he isn't opligated to do anything.

Message edited by jb - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:38 AM

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:38 AM | Message # 65
God
Quote (jb)
It's a sad day when you can't use mugen characters that are released to the public without being called a leecher....I'm annoyed that you guys only have a problem with this cause he's releaseing the characters he's added into a nice suited up mugen

Unless you want to play mugen with one character you have to complie characters >_>.But like i said it's apprently only a problem if you want other people to play the characters you found.If these characters were private and stolen i'd understand but since there not stfu.

Ps.:Leecher should mean someone who hangs on to a coder and steals there PRIVATE character.

I CALLED YOU A LEECHER? I CALLED YOU AS ONE OF PEOPLE DOWNLOADING SHIT

Quote (jb)
@sgn

Quote (ZerX)
2. Adding all the characters

Quote (sgn_15)
well you fucking should, whoever coded all those chars, the least you can do is credit all the coders of chars and stages and other things like lifebars if they are made by other people. but someone telling you to remove HIS char (if that really is HIS char in your game project), you better fucking should.

Lets be honest here....what exactly did he do wrong?Unless he literally stole the character and made it public why is he obligated to delete anything at an authors wish.Are you gonna sue him for plagerizeing or anything?Oh wait you can't cause it is his game....and he never said those were his character,stages ect.You guys are just overreacting about silly videogame shit =/.Like seriously...does credit to a character put money in your pocket?

theres my orginal post...now tell me what no coders=no characters has to fucking do with what i said.Considering you responded to ME...tell me what it has to do with what i said?

NO CODERS = NO CHARS. THAT IS THE ESSENCE. ZERX SHOULD RESPECT WHAT THE CODERS TOLD HIM. I DOUBT HE EVEN ASKED FOR PERMISSION FROM EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE CODERS. ONE CODER TOLD EVERYBODY HIS CHARS ARE NOT FOR GAMES.

ShinuDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:38 AM | Message # 66
The Chosen One
Quote (jb)
Unless he literally stole the character and made it public why is he obligated to delete anything at an authors wish.Are you gonna sue him for plagerizeing or anything?

Jesus christ dude, did you even read what the original problem was? Because i highly fucking doubt it, seems you just jumped in without knowing what we were "raging" about.
Read the thread first.
Make sure you know what you're talking about before you post.
And then post.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:38 AM | Message # 67
God
YEAH THAT WAS WHAT HE DID WRONG.

HE FUCKING INCLUDED KENT'S CHARS WHEN KENT STATED HIS CHARS ARE NOT FOR GAMES.

Message edited by sgn_15 - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:39 AM

ShinuDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:39 AM | Message # 68
The Chosen One
Quote (jb)
yea...thats why before anyone responded i made it clear that unless it was stolen he isn't opligated to do anything.

THE CREATOR OF THE CHARACTER DID NOT WANT HIS CHARACTER IN THE GAME.

Do you understand now?

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:40 AM | Message # 69
God
Quote (jb)
edit:yea...thats why before anyone responded i made it clear that unless it was stolen he isn't opligated to do anything.

DUMBASS,
OBLIGATION:
ASK EACH AND EVERY CODER FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING SHIT ON ANY GAME

DID HE DO IT? IDK. BUT I DOUBT IT

BUT KENT SURE TOLD EVERYBODY IN RELEASE OF HIS CHARS THAT THOSE ARE NOT FOR GAMES

Message edited by sgn_15 - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:41 AM

ShinuDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:41 AM | Message # 70
The Chosen One
Also what i meant by
Quote (Shinu)
PUBLIC =/= OPEN SOURCE.

it means even if a creator released his character you are not free to do whatever you please with it.

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:42 AM | Message # 71
God
Quote (Shinu)
it means even if a creator released his character you are not free to do whatever you please with it.

YOU ARE ONLY FREE TO PLAY WITH IT FOR OWN PLAY

jbDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:43 AM | Message # 72
Adult
Quote (sgn_15)
NO CODERS = NO CHARS. THAT IS THE ESSENCE. ZERX SHOULD RESPECT WHAT THE CODERS TOLD HIM. I DOUBT HE EVEN ASKED FOR PERMISSION FROM EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE CODERS. ONE CODER TOLD EVERYBODY HIS CHARS ARE NOT FOR GAMES.
You realize after shinu linked me this became invalid right.Cause i said if he didn't steal it this shouldnt be a problem is it isn'tprivate.Shinus link showed me it was private so this should end now ._.

Quote (Shinu)
Quote (jb)
Unless he literally stole the character and made it public why is he obligated to delete anything at an authors wish.Are you gonna sue him for plagerizeing or anything?

Jesus christ dude, did you even read what the original problem was? Because i highly fucking doubt it, seems you just jumped in without knowing what we were "raging" about.
Read the thread first.
Make sure you know what you're talking about before you post.
And then post.

smfh shinu.Stop trying to be a smartass.I did read it.Why do you think sgn responded to me.Cause i qouted like the first thing he said.I didn;t even me to reqoute that plagerizing part tho.

Orginal problem=Guy says delete that karin if it's mine and zerX was like idc

Edit:Another thing...it's hard for me to respond with sgn yelling at me and you trying to be a smartass at the same time >_>

Message edited by jb - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:46 AM

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:45 AM | Message # 73
God
Quote (jb)

OKAY. SO WAS ZERX CORRECT IN THAT? HUH?
LIKE I SAID, HE (AND EVERYONE WHO ONLY FUCKING DOWNLOAD AND COMPILE OTHERS' SHIT) FUCKING SHOULD CARE ABOUT CODERS' PERMISSIONS

Added (2011-12-10, 9:45 AM)
Quote (jb)
Edit:Another thing...it's hard for me to respond with sgn yelling at me and you trying to be a smartass at the same time >_>

SHINU IS NOT A SMARTASS. YOU ARE A JUST A DUMBASS

Message edited by sgn_15 - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:45 AM

ShinuDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:48 AM | Message # 74
The Chosen One
Quote (jb)
Another thing...it's hard for me to respond with sgn yelling at me and you trying to be a smartass at the same time >_>

It's hard for me to respond when you're being a stubborn idiot.

C wut i did thar?

jbDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:49 AM | Message # 75
Adult
Quote (sgn_15)
Quote (jb)

OKAY. SO WAS ZERX CORRECT IN THAT? HUH?
LIKE I SAID, HE (AND EVERYONE WHO ONLY FUCKING DOWNLOAD AND COMPILE OTHERS' SHIT) FUCKING SHOULD CARE ABOUT CODERS' PERMISSIONS

Shut the hell up already.Your like a whiny 13 yearold girl.This is all you had to say instead of bitching...

Quote (jb)
Lets be honest here....what exactly did he do wrong?Unless he literally stole the character and made it public why is he obligated to delete anything at an authors wish.

Quote (Shinu)
Quote (jb)
K shinu...show me where in mugen it says i can't use them for games

http://mugencharacters.ucoz.com/forum/16-5297-1
See that big text he put in red at the bottom? Yeah.

^notice how he did that without rageing and calling me a faggot.

edit:K ..now calm the hell down.were done here ._.

Message edited by jb - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:50 AM

Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz