mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Generations [NSNG] - Page 4 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Generations [NSNG]
sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 8:55 AM | Message # 46
God
Group: contributor
Awards: 4
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (jb)
Woah..boy you have the mouth of a salior lolz.Ugh where to begin?

i can't even take you seriously.I could understand if you were this upset if someone stole your character that was private.And where exactly does it say you can't make your own mugen with other people's characters?Please show me electbytes offical guidelines for mugen and where it syas that.As long as he doesn't go around saying he made all of that it's fine.

People are lazy and dont want to hunt down every single author to download things i guess.The way i see it people like that make things easier for mugen players.

you know why i am upset? because i am a coder too. captain dumbass obvious
like i said, you don't and won't understand shit UNLESS you KNOW HOW TO MAKE shit
i am not going to bother find and confirm whether elecbyte did mention that or not, but a dumbass like you still doesn't understand it

you see the point i am making to your dumbass brain?
if there are no coders, no shit for you to download to play on your own pc, and definitely no shit to use in these compilation games, yeah play with kfm alone if there are no coders making chars.

between coders and people just downloading/compiling shit like you and zerx, coders are the wrong here? who the fuck did the work in chars/stages/other shit? you still don't get it, mr. faggot genius?

Added (2011-12-10, 8:55 AM)
---------------------------------------------
people like you only need a fucking computer and internet connection to get shit to play. and even if you have internet and computer, like i said, no one making shit, no shit for you to download

jbDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 8:58 AM | Message # 47
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (sgn_15)
you know why i am upset? because i am a coder too. captain dumbass obvious

Quote (sgn_15)
I could understand if you were this upset if someone stole your character that was private.

thats me implying you were a coder ^....whos the dumbass now i suppose =/.

edit:All your doing is pmsing on me.My whole point was your getting mad over nothing.If your gonna be a little bitch atleast give me a reason like if someone stole your stuff...I even said it's respectful to listen to the author but you can't flame someone for not.Your also mistaken in assumeing i download alot of stuff.I have 2 mugen games i downlaoded(one's deleted) and like a character or 2.

Message edited by jb - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:01 AM

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 8:59 AM | Message # 48
God
dumbass, i never used bold text. do you even know bold text mean?

Added (2011-12-10, 8:59 AM)

Quote (jb)
thats me implying you were a coder ^....whos the dumbass now i suppose =/.

thanks for not replying to the gist of my post. mr. genius

jbDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:04 AM | Message # 49
Adult
Quote (sgn_15)
dumbass, i never used bold text. do you even know bold text mean?

ugh....this is redicoulous.You realize i was saying at the text i bolded.Obviously you had a really crappy day or something so i guess i'm done for the day.I can't even have an intelligent discussion with you with hearing the words OMG FAGGOT DUMBASS DOESNT CREATE CANT HAVE DUMBASS FAGGOTT.<---rofl, but yea thats how your acting minus the caps for the most part

edit:You didn't even respond right...i was wondering why you were makeing a big deal of this and the only point you made was that you think i'm a faggot and many other things.I'll say it one more time,he didn't even say all of that stuff was his.All he said was what he was doing before he could release his game.

Message edited by jb - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:07 AM

ShinuDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:06 AM | Message # 50
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
Oh god it's him again.

Not surprised he's defending that other dude, i'm really not.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:07 AM | Message # 51
God
this is bold, dumbass
THIS IS ALL CAPS

YES LET US CHANGE THE TOPIC. THAT IS A VERY GOOD IDEA FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN'T REPLY TO THE TOPIC ANYMORE

jbDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:08 AM | Message # 52
Adult
Quote (Shinu)
Oh god it's him again.

Not surprised he's defending that other dude, i'm really not.

im defending him cause your ganging up on him like a pack of wild wolves.I could careless about this topic or game.I just hate to see people rageing at one person like that.Kinda like some of your friends did to me on codeing school

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:11 AM | Message # 53
God
Quote (jb)
edit:You didn't even respond right...i was wondering why you were makeing a big deal of this and the only point you made was that you think i'm a faggot and many other things.I'll say it one more time,he didn't even say all of that stuff was his.All he said was what he was doing before he could release his game.

i am a coder, thats the fucking deal.
Quote (sgn_15)
if there are no coders, no shit for you to download to play on your own pc, and definitely no shit to use in these compilation games, yeah play with kfm alone if there are no coders making chars.

between coders and people just downloading/compiling shit like you and zerx, coders are the wrong here? who the fuck did the work in chars/stages/other shit? you still don't get it, mr. faggot genius?

people like you only need a fucking computer and internet connection to get shit to play. and even if you have internet and computer, like i said, no one making shit, no shit for you to download

^THAT IS ONE FUCKING POINT I MADE THERE, HAVE SOMETHING TO REPLY TO THAT?

Added (2011-12-10, 9:09 AM)

Quote (jb)
im defending him cause your ganging up on him like a pack of wild wolves.I could careless about this topic or game.I just hate to see people rageing at one person like that.Kinda like some of your friends did to me on codeing school

BECAUSE NO ONE AMONG THE OTHER PEOPLE COMPILING SHIT ARE DEFENDING HIM IS NOT MY PROBLEM. YOU ARE BOTH WRONG ANYWAY, REGARDLESS OF WHO GANGS UP ON WHO. DUMBASS

Added (2011-12-10, 9:11 AM)

Quote (sgn_15)

Quote (sgn_15)
even if you have internet and computer, like i said, no one making shit, no shit for you to download

jbDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:12 AM | Message # 54
Adult
Quote (sgn_15)
this is bold, dumbass

this is sad >_>.Now go back to where i qouted your rage fest and look at the words I BOLDED OUT OF THE QOUTE.Goddamn.

If your to angry to find it here are some directions.Go up to the first thing on page 4(assumeing this hits page 5 before i post)

edit:
Quote (sgn_15)

^THAT IS ONE FUCKING POINT I MADE THERE, HAVE SOMETHING TO REPLY TO THAT?

What does that have to do with what i said...I told you what i said and you went on a rant about no coders no characters.You had one simple thing to respond to...why are you makeing such a big deal about this and in that statement i made i even acknowledged you as a coder.So saying your a coder for the 3rd time isn't nesscary.

Look just stop yelling.All im saying is it's not big deal if they use the damn characters for a game and you have much more worrysome things than that.It's my opionin and you could atleast respect it without rageing.

inB4ShinuAndTheCodeingSchoolCrewStartTalkingShitAboutMe

Message edited by jb - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:17 AM

ShinuDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:12 AM | Message # 55
The Chosen One
Quote (jb)

Genius.
You're jumping into a topic you know nothing about to defend someone who you think is "getting picked on."
Genius.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:13 AM | Message # 56
God
jb, NO REPLY TO MY MAIN POINT? CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE ON THAT TOPIC?

ShinuDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:19 AM | Message # 57
The Chosen One
Going to bother to respond to some of this shit.
Quote (jb)
And where exactly does it say you can't make your own mugen with other people's characters?

When the creator of a character says you can't use his character, you can't use it, because you(general sense of the word you) didn't make it, he did.
Quote (jb)
^ still makes no sence

Yes it does, re-read it.
Quote (jb)
But...nowhere does it say or expressly states that mugen characters cannot be used for compliations

Yes, it fucking does, Keent said that in his thread.

jbDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:20 AM | Message # 58
Adult
Quote (sgn_15)
jb, NO REPLY TO MY MAIN POINT? CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE ON THAT TOPIC?

...read what i edited before raiseing your flame temperature so high.

Quote (Shinu)
Genius.
You're jumping into a topic you know nothing about to defend someone who you think is "getting picked on."
Genius.

oh the topic isn't about...Naruto Shippuden:Ninja Generations cause i sure as hell thought it was lol.

And your picking on him over your silly pet peeves.Maybe if you spent less time flameing leechers/downloaders and people you dislike and more time trying to convince them why they should take up codeing..codeing school or your newer site would be alot more success(yes i know it's not literally your site >_>)

Quote (Shinu)
But...nowhere does it say or expressly states that mugen characters cannot be used for compliations

Yes, it fucking does, Keent said that in his thread.

edit:K shinu...show me where in mugen it says i can't use them for games.I didn't want to make an argument out of this but if you wana defend your rageing friend go ahead.

Message edited by jb - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:22 AM

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:26 AM | Message # 59
God
Quote (jb)
edit:All your doing is pmsing on me.My whole point was your getting mad over nothing.If your gonna be a little bitch atleast give me a reason like if someone stole your stuff...I even said it's respectful to listen to the author but you can't flame someone for not.Your also mistaken in assumeing i download alot of stuff.I have 2 mugen games i downlaoded(one's deleted) and like a character or 2.

Quote (jb)
What does that have to do with what i said...I told you what i said and you went on a rant about no coders no characters.You had one simple thing to respond to...why are you makeing such a big deal about this and in that statement i made i even acknowledged you as a coder.So saying your a coder for the 3rd time isn't nesscary.

Look just stop yelling.All im saying is it's not big deal if they use the damn characters for a game and you have much more worrysome things than that.It's my opionin and you could atleast respect it without rageing.

inB4ShinuAndTheCodeingSchoolCrewStartTalkingShitAboutMe

THAT'S THE POINT. YOURS IS AN OPINION. A GODDAMN OPINION. I STATED A FACT. CODERS MAKE SHIT. NO CHARS MADE, NO SHIT TO DOWNLOAD. NO POSSIBLE COMPILATION GAMES. IT DOES NOT MATTER ON HOW FEW OR MANY YOU DOWNLOADED. THE AMOUNT OF SHIT YOU DOWNLOADED IS NOT THE POINT.

SO IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO SHOULD RESPECT ANYONE. IT IS YOU PEOPLE DOWNLOADING AND COMPILING SHIT RESPECTING THE CODERS, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

I WILL FUCKING REPEAT IT AGAIN.

Added (2011-12-10, 9:25 AM)

Quote (jb)

Quote (jb)
edit:K shinu...show me where in mugen it says i can't use them for games.I didn't want to make an argument out of this but if you wana defend your rageing friend go ahead.

THE CREATOR EXPRESSLY STATED IT. CODER DOES NOT NEED ELECBYTE'S PERMISSION FOR THAT

Quote (jb)
And your picking on him over your silly pet peeves.Maybe if you spent less time flameing leechers/downloaders and people you dislike and more time trying to convince them why they should take up codeing..codeing school or your newer site would be alot more success(yes i know it's not literally your site >_>)

IT IS NOT A PET PEEVE. WE ARE RIGHT. YOU ARE WRONG. I STATED FACTS. YOU STATED YOUR OPINION.

Quote (jb)
...read what i edited before raiseing your flame temperature so high.

K

Added (2011-12-10, 9:26 AM)

Quote (jb)
oh the topic isn't about...Naruto Shippuden:Ninja Generations cause i sure as hell thought it was lol.

USING ZERX'S STYLE OF EXCUSES EH?
OBVIOUSLY THE TOPIC WE WERE ORIGINALLY DISCUSSING NOW

ShinuDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 9:30 AM | Message # 60
The Chosen One
First and foremost, do not group me with anyone as if i'm defending their ideals, i fucking hate that, that is one of my pet peeves i'll admit.

I speak for myself and speak for what i think is correct.
Quote (jb)
And your picking on him over your silly pet peeves.

No, i'm picking him over my silly morals.

Quote (jb)
K shinu...show me where in mugen it says i can't use them for games

http://mugencharacters.ucoz.com/forum/16-5297-1
See that big text he put in red at the bottom? Yeah.
Quote (jb)

You do realize i was using the term topic in a non-literal sense.

Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz