mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Generations [NSNG] - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Generations [NSNG]
KIXDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-29, 12:41 PM | Message # 16
Archangel
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
Reproofs: 0%
wahhhh wtf

http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/c51c674fa9ef4160d2c1ea14a9859c4f.gif <---- 5%

NatsuDragneelDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-29, 1:57 PM | Message # 17
The Chosen One
Awards: 2
can u all just stop this this is like thecumming problem

Batman+Natsu : level facepalm.

KIXDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-29, 4:00 PM | Message # 18
Archangel
yeah

http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/c51c674fa9ef4160d2c1ea14a9859c4f.gif <---- 5%

ZerXDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-29, 4:29 PM | Message # 19
The Chosen One
Quote (_____kEnt_xD)
This is what u win when u said shit in that wakko shitty and leeching project, yeah, in that time i dont have nothing against you, but when u said those shit, u become an another fag to me. even when u come to Dushido i give u help whit some stages, probably u dont remember, but i do. im fucking arround whit u cuz i go to dushido and Only said: Hey Wakko, U dont have permission to use that sprites, and u joins to the fight. thats explain something to u ? U Fucked up whit me, cuz im really a ayonning person when i want.

Oww... I don't even remember that. If that's so... I'm sorry if I've said anything annoying to you.

Quote (sgn_15)
yes all people start from nothing. however, coders/spriters are not the same as people like you just compiling others' stuff

Oww... You mean coders don't use some ripped sprites from an animation called Naruto/One Piece etc

Quote (sgn_15)
organized game for your OWN playing. people can find their stuff to play with ON THEIR OWN anyway

Not all the people can do that! Most of them don't have a clue how a MUGEN game is created.

Quote (sgn_15)
this is the same shit a "Spriter" called valterx is doing, do some little shitty edit of others' work then put his shitty name on the "new" spritesheet.

That's a totally different situation. We are not talking about editing here...

Quote (sgn_15)
i am telling you to give credits and remove shit if their respective makers wanted their stuff out.

I WILL! I ALWAYS DO SO!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT??!!!

Quote (Shinu)
compile into something they claim as their own.

What? Who said that? I'll never pretend that those characters are mine.

Quote (Shinu)
You understood nothing of what was said.

What's here to understand? Why come here and make irony of my work, when you can come here, express your opinion on what I'm doing and say what I can do to improve it? This is not a discussion thread, but I had a feeling it would turn to be like that.

When a Ninja falls, another one rises!

Message edited by ZerX - Tuesday, 2011-11-29, 4:29 PM

ShinuDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 5:15 AM | Message # 20
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
Quote (NatsuDragneel)
can u all just stop this this is like thecumming problem

Listen, you're not helping, just because you want people to stop having an argument doesn't mean they will. Being a peacemaker gets you nowhere. Like i've stated once before at some point, there will always be arguments, unless you only have one person on the site.
Quote (ZerX)

And i never said you said that.
Quote (ZerX)
This is not a discussion thread, but I had a feeling it would turn to be like that.

What you don't seem to understand is that this thread is on a forum, a forum is meant for discussions, offtopic? Maybe.
Quote (ZerX)
What's here to understand

He told sgn to make a better game, when sgn said nothing about your game being shit or anything relating to him making a better game or mentioning any way this game could improve, so it seems he didn't understand anything he said.
Quote (ZerX)
Oww... You mean coders don't use some ripped sprites from an animation called Naruto/One Piece etc
That is nothing like what you're doing, the sprites coders use are open source, the characters you use are public, public =/= open source, pubic =/= you can do whatever you want with it now.

Added (2011-11-30, 5:15 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (ZerX)

BUT YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T CARE!!!!!
Quote (ZerX)
Not all the people can do that! Most of them don't have a clue how a MUGEN game is created.

This is not a mugen game, this is a compilation, which anyone who has mugen has, the only thing you've done is edit the portraits and made the screenpack.
Quote (ZerX)
We are not talking about editing here...

Yes, we are.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

sgn_15Date: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 9:14 AM | Message # 21
God
Awards: 4
Quote (ZerX)

yes. they use mostly sprites ripped from games. some of them (like ME) rip sprites too. the sprites in sprite sites can be used for anything, not just games. and anyone can use those sprites. those sprites are posted in public for public use. you can't use the same reasoning for already made mugen stuff. mugen chars, stages, etc are posted for people to enjoy them and play with them, not for use in these compilation games.

also, if you are going to apply that fucking logic on your own, then doesn't it mean that you can't use any of those chars in your games either since they use sprites that are ripped from games and NOT THEIR OWN-MADE SPRITES ?

MAIN FUCKING POINT IS, IF CODERS DON'T MAKE SHIT, YOU WON"T HAVE SHIT TO PUT IN YOUR COMPILATION GAME.

and yeah, there are NO fucking REAL spriters in these communities, they all start from EDITING EXISTING sprites, and CODERS DO MORE WORK THAN REAL SPRITERS. not even talking about those egotistic real spriters or those even more pathetic people who call themselves "spriters" like valterx

now back to the main shit, which is about compilation shit and stuff
Quote (ZerX)

you mean HOW TO FUCKING ADD CHARS, HOW TO PUT CHARS NAMES IN FUCKING SELECT.DEF, WHERE TO FUCKING PUT THOSE CHAR FOLDERS, STAGE FILES, ETC IN THEIR RESPECTIVE FOLDERS ? WELL EVERYBODY IS A NOOB AT START, THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO ASK OR SEARCH FOR THOSE ANSWERS IN THE INTERNET.

excuse me, I would NOT call what you are doing as GAMES. GAMES are like GLB, LTTD, NVP, you know, they make their OWN stuff. They do NOT JUST COLLECT MOST, IF NOT ALL, OF THE STUFF IN THEIR GAMES. THEY MAKE THEIR OWN STUFF.

Added (2011-11-30, 9:14 AM)

Quote (ZerX)
That's a totally different situation. We are not talking about editing here...

yes, valterx's situation is for sprites, not chars. you just dont get the point, or you are trying to ignore it or you are trying to change the topic.
i am TALKING ABOUT THE EDITING OF STUFF, ANY MUGEN STUFF.

like hell i would know if you edited those chars' codes, but ANYTHING you CHANGED in the chars means EDITING. the sprites, animation, codes, commands/controls, change a little shit in any of those and it is editing.

Quote (ZerX)

read your own goddamn previous post
Quote (ZerX)
Do you think I care?

Quote (ZerX)

I've nothing against you guys, but seriously, if you come here just to piss me off, like this guy Kent is doing(He's been following me in every thread and that's not even his Karin), I've got only two phrases to say:
I DON'T CARE AND FUCK OFF!!!

those are DIRECTLY CONTRADICTING what you are SAYING NOW.
and like i said before, you should fucking care about coders' permissions. you should, definitely should. it's their stuff, not yours

Added (2011-11-30, 9:14 AM)

Quote (ZerX)

he mentioned claiming stuff as their own not calling you doing it. those are what people usually do, most prominent and most infamous and most recent, of which is thecoming (one piece travel)
Quote (ZerX)
What's here to understand? Why come here and make irony of my work, when you can come here, express your opinion on what I'm doing and say what I can do to improve it? This is not a discussion thread, but I had a feeling it would turn to be like that.

are you fucking stupid or pretending to be fucking stupid? read up again on gozar's post to me and my reply to gozar and shinu's reply to gozar.
Quote (Gozar)
SGN,......let's see you make a better naruto mugen.

Quote (sgn_15)
Quote (Gozar)

shut the fuck up you spammer. i don't code naruto shit. but that's not the point here.

Quote (Shinu)
Quote (Gozar)

You understood nothing of what was said.

it is NOT even about YOU or YOUR GAME.

GeBoDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 5:13 PM | Message # 22
Squire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
SOoOOoOOOo CoooooL! but i have some bad words: We WaNT A NEW CHARACTERS!

Added (2011-11-30, 5:13 PM)
ZerX,SOoOOoOOOo CoooooL! but i have some bad words: We WaNT A NEW CHARACTERS!

ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE!

ZerXDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 5:36 PM | Message # 23
The Chosen One
Quote (sgn_15)
also, if you are going to apply that fucking logic on your own, then doesn't it mean that you can't use any of those chars in your games either since they use sprites that are ripped from games and NOT THEIR OWN-MADE SPRITES ?

I don't really care. I was just saying that coders don't start from nothing. They need sprites. Everything is connected: Official Games - Sprites - Characters - Full Games

And I think I know what you don't understand here. I'm not pretending that I did this MUGEN game by my own and I'm not trying to be disrespectful. I know that coders are the most important people when it comes to MUGEN games, but that doesn't mean that coders can make irony of other peoples work.

Quote (Shinu)
BUT YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T CARE!!!!!

Quote (sgn_15)
those are DIRECTLY CONTRADICTING what you are SAYING NOW.
and like i said before, you should fucking care about coders' permissions. you should, definitely should. it's their stuff, not yours

As I said before, that's not his Karin.

Quote (sgn_15)
you mean HOW TO FUCKING ADD CHARS, HOW TO PUT CHARS NAMES IN FUCKING SELECT.DEF, WHERE TO FUCKING PUT THOSE CHAR FOLDERS, STAGE FILES, ETC IN THEIR RESPECTIVE FOLDERS ? WELL EVERYBODY IS A NOOB AT START, THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO ASK OR SEARCH FOR THOSE ANSWERS IN THE INTERNET.

Most of them just want to click a download link and play. That's why Ristar's games are so popular/

Quote (sgn_15)
excuse me, I would NOT call what you are doing as GAMES. GAMES are like GLB, LTTD, NVP, you know, they make their OWN stuff. They do NOT JUST COLLECT MOST, IF NOT ALL, OF THE STUFF IN THEIR GAMES. THEY MAKE THEIR OWN STUFF.

Yeah. That's what teams do. They make their own sprites, characters, stages, screenpacks and create a game of their own. See that's the difference. I work alone. Making a whole game by your own would take months, and I don't have that time. I have other occupations and MUGEN is what I do in my free time. I do this just for fun and I really enjoy my time.

And about editing, yes I do some editing sometimes, like changing the KM-MSasuke's eternal sharingan sprites, but as I've said before, I don't know how to code a character. Ofc I know some basic things, but coding a character isn't my type of thing.

Quote (sgn_15)
it is NOT even about YOU or YOUR GAME.

I thought he was talking to me... and I replied as that comment was for me.

When a Ninja falls, another one rises!

Message edited by ZerX - Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 5:37 PM

KIXDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 5:43 PM | Message # 24
Archangel
Shut the FUCK UP ZERX AND SGN I REALLY PISSED OFF DONT MAKE THIS A OFF TOPIC THREAD

NatsuDragneelDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 5:50 PM | Message # 25
The Chosen One
lol i think u shud not interrupt i was having fun watching this "high font" movie somebody give me popcorns plzzzzzzz

Batman+Natsu : level facepalm.

KIXDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 5:56 PM | Message # 26
Archangel
LOL AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA

ShinuDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 8:03 PM | Message # 27
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
Quote (ZerX)
I'm not pretending that I did this MUGEN game by my own

Quote (ZerX)
See that's the difference. I work alone. Making a whole game by your own would take months, and I don't have that time. I have other occupations and MUGEN is what I do in my free time. I do this just for fun and I really enjoy my time.

Are your purposely trying to contradict yourself?
Quote (ZerX)
As I said before, that's not his Karin.

You're missing the damn point dude, when he asked if it was Karin, instead of telling him it wasn't, you said you didn't care if it was his, and like sgn said, you should fucking care.

Added (2011-11-30, 8:03 PM)

Quote (ZerX)
I work alone. Making a whole game by your own would take months, and I don't have that time. I have other occupations and MUGEN is what I do in my free time. I do this just for fun and I really enjoy my time.

What you're doing is downloading characters, choosing the ones you like, and making small edits to them.
Quote (ZerX)
I thought he was talking to me... and I replied as that comment was for me.

Quote (Gozar)

Quote (Gozar)
SGN

Quote (ZerX)
I thought he was talking to me.

What.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

lol-samaDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 10:28 PM | Message # 28
Hero
Quote (Gozar)

this is spam
Quote (ZerX)
Do you think I care?

this is only acting like a kid, i mean you don'y even care,and if you continue so no one will give you permission to use chars

btw the game looks good biggrin

alfranDate: Thursday, 2011-12-01, 0:46 AM | Message # 29
Baby
Group: Users
Well it looks very good but the intro play very normal if you want I can make a first bone intro of the song you and then say

GozarDate: Thursday, 2011-12-01, 1:21 AM | Message # 30
Hero
Will you guys stop quoting me? dry Anyway i just wanted ZerX to stop being bitched at.

Dora, Dora, Dora, the explorer! >:3

Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz