mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Generations [NSNG] - Page 3 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Generations [NSNG]
ShinuDate: Thursday, 2011-12-01, 3:53 AM | Message # 31
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (Gozar)
Anyway i just wanted ZerX to stop being bitched at.

You think it might have been a good idea to know what the fuck you were talking about before you posted? I always think that's good.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Message edited by Shinu - Thursday, 2011-12-01, 4:01 AM

NatsuDragneelDate: Thursday, 2011-12-01, 1:45 PM | Message # 32
The Chosen One
Group: contributor
Awards: 2
me 2

Batman+Natsu : level facepalm.

KIXDate: Thursday, 2011-12-01, 3:54 PM | Message # 33
Archangel
Awards: 1
Me3

http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/c51c674fa9ef4160d2c1ea14a9859c4f.gif <---- 5%

Nemesis_LTDate: Thursday, 2011-12-01, 8:52 PM | Message # 34
Knight
Awards: 0
Me 4 I guess.

Merry Christmas, my friends!

ShinuDate: Friday, 2011-12-09, 4:21 AM | Message # 35
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
Quote (vanessa)
I have a better idea , lets see u draw us something with paint

Lol'd.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Message edited by Shinu - Friday, 2011-12-09, 4:22 AM

sgn_15Date: Friday, 2011-12-09, 9:07 AM | Message # 36
God
Awards: 4
http://kyubimugen.ucoz.com/forum/10-3291-1

_____kEnt_xDDate: Friday, 2011-12-09, 12:07 PM | Message # 37
The Chosen One
LEEEEEEEEEECHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ZerXDate: Friday, 2011-12-09, 4:41 PM | Message # 38
The Chosen One
This game is not a WIP anymore. Lock this thread.

When a Ninja falls, another one rises!

sgn_15Date: Friday, 2011-12-09, 6:18 PM | Message # 39
God

so not only are you a faggot for "not giving a fuck to a coder's permission" A LONG FUCKING TIME AGO, you are also a leecher asshole for STILL continuing on with the game with the same exact goddamn char (and another separate one) of the same coder that DIRECTLY said HIS chars are not permitted to be included in these compilation games. and just removed it after your initial release.

what makes you think you are in any fucking bit or any fucking way right being just a compiler of chars (regardless of whether you make screenpacks or not) to not give a big shitty fuck about coders' permissions?

like i said to zaraki, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

ZerXDate: Friday, 2011-12-09, 7:17 PM | Message # 40
The Chosen One
I didn't know that his Darui and Mifune were not open-source. As soon as I found out, I uploaded a new link.

Quote (sgn_15)
to not give a big shitty fuck about coders' permissions?

I do give a fuck. If I didn't, I wouldn't even care to upload 700Mb AGAIN with the shitty internet I got here.

_____kEnt_xDDate: Friday, 2011-12-09, 7:23 PM | Message # 41
The Chosen One
Oh yes? So how do u download Mifune? Some friend give u the link?

ZerXDate: Friday, 2011-12-09, 10:57 PM | Message # 42
The Chosen One
Quote (_____kEnt_xD)
So how do u download Mifune? Some friend give u the link?

No, I found it in http://mugencharacter.ucoz.com/search/?q=mifune. I thought it was open-source.

Message edited by ZerX - Friday, 2011-12-09, 10:58 PM

jbDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 8:39 AM | Message # 43
Adult
Group: Users
It's a sad day when you can't use mugen characters that are released to the public without being called a leecher....I'm annoyed that you guys only have a problem with this cause he's releaseing the characters he's added into a nice suited up mugen

Unless you want to play mugen with one character you have to complie characters >_>.But like i said it's apprently only a problem if you want other people to play the characters you found.If these characters were private and stolen i'd understand but since there not stfu.

Ps.:Leecher should mean someone who hangs on to a coder and steals there PRIVATE character.

Added (2011-12-10, 8:39 AM)
---------------------------------------------
@sgn

Quote (ZerX)
2. Adding all the characters

Quote (sgn_15)
well you fucking should, whoever coded all those chars, the least you can do is credit all the coders of chars and stages and other things like lifebars if they are made by other people. but someone telling you to remove HIS char (if that really is HIS char in your game project), you better fucking should.

Lets be honest here....what exactly did he do wrong?Unless he literally stole the character and made it public why is he obligated to delete anything at an authors wish.Are you gonna sue him for plagerizeing or anything?Oh wait you can't cause it is his game....and he never said those were his character,stages ect.You guys are just overreacting about silly videogame shit =/.Like seriously...does credit to a character put money in your pocket?

Message edited by jb - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 8:41 AM

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 8:40 AM | Message # 44
God
Quote (jb)
t's a sad day when you can't use mugen characters that are released to the public without being called a leecher....I'm annoyed that you guys only have a problem with this cause he's releaseing the characters he's added into a nice suited up mugen

Unless you want to play mugen with one character you have to complie characters >_>.But like i said it's apprently only a problem if you want other people to play the characters you found.If these characters were private and stolen i'd understand but since there not stfu.

Ps.:Leecher should mean someone who hangs on to a coder and steals there PRIVATE character.

you will never understand shit unless you actually know how to make shit
please do this site a favor and shut the fuck up
characters, stages and other shit are fucking released for people to play with. if your fucking brain does not fucking comprehend that, i will explain it further, to play on your own fucking computer, nowhere does it imply or expressly stated that mugen characters are for these compilations. compilations meaning the goddamn chars and stages and other shit are not made by the one releasing the compilation game. if i make a game using my own coded chars and stuff (and let's say i used stuff made by others, I need to ask permission), it is not a goddamn compilation game. that is the fucking difference. you are free to compile/collect as many chars or stages or shit as you want, mugen is really made to be like that. but compiling shit and releasing them, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GODDAMN CREATOR IS TELLING YOU A FUCKING LONG TIME BEFORE THE ACTUAL RELEASE THAT HIS FUCKING CHARS ARE NOT FOR THESE COMPILATON GAMES, WILL NEVER BE FUCKING RIGHT.

now you are the one who should SHUT THE FUCK UP

Quote (ZerX)
I do give a fuck. If I didn't, I wouldn't even care to upload 700Mb AGAIN with the shitty internet I got here.

Quote (ZerX)
No, I found it in http://mugencharacter.ucoz.com/search/?q=mifune. I thought it was open-source.

not going to buy that bullshit. you can use more of this bullshit excuses if you want.
but for the sake of argument using that childish excuse, you just confirmed you are a dumbass. you listed all the credits of stuff in your game, yet you included the char of the same exact coder who told you to not include his other char?

jbDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 8:48 AM | Message # 45
Adult
Group: Users
Quote (sgn_15)
you will never understand shit unless you actually know how to make shit
please do this site a favor and shut the fuck up
characters, stages and other shit are fucking released for people to play with. if your fucking brain does not fucking comprehend that, i will explain it further, to play on your own fucking computer, nowhere does it imply or expressly stated that mugen characters are for these compilations. compilations meaning the goddamn chars and stages and other shit are not made by the one releasing the compilation game. if i make a game using my own coded chars and stuff (and let's say i used stuff made by others, I need to ask permission), it is not a goddamn compilation game. that is the fucking difference. you are free to compile/collect as many chars or stages or shit as you want, mugen is really made to be like that. but compiling shit and releasing them, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GODDAMN CREATOR IS TELLING YOU A FUCKING LONG TIME BEFORE THE ACTUAL RELEASE THAT HIS FUCKING CHARS ARE NOT FOR THESE COMPILATON GAMES, WILL NEVER BE FUCKING RIGHT.

now you are the one who should SHUT THE FUCK UP

Woah..boy you have the mouth of a salior lolz.Ugh where to begin?

i can't even take you seriously.I could understand if you were this upset if someone stole your character that was private.And where exactly does it say you can't make your own mugen with other people's characters?Please show me electbytes offical guidelines for mugen and where it syas that.As long as he doesn't go around saying he made all of that it's fine.

People are lazy and dont want to hunt down every single author to download things i guess.The way i see it people like that make things easier for mugen players.

edit:@ those bolded words.....isn't that what he's doing when releaseing a game?Combineing all those things for people to play with.Oh looky my tiny pea brain can comprehend that lol.and also it seems i missed electybes rule about mugen where it says and i'm qouteing you

to play on your own fucking computer,

^ still makes no sence...what are people downloading his game playing on his computer?You need to calm down a bit before responding =/.and the last thing i have to say for now....is

touche

nowhere does it imply or expressly stated that mugen characters are for these compilations.

But...nowhere does it say or expressly states that mugen characters cannot be used for compliations

Message edited by jb - Saturday, 2011-12-10, 8:56 AM

Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz