mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | How have you discovered MUGEN and which was your first char? - Page 5 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » general » General M.U.G.E.N Discussion » How have you discovered MUGEN and which was your first char? (And don't say KFM...)
How have you discovered MUGEN and which was your first char?
HiryoDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 6:36 PM | Message # 61
Knight
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
Reproofs: 0%
I came across mugen in one of the more odd way.... I was working on a flash game design, then decided to look for a game maker like application for what I was making at the time was really making me go nuts. Ended up on a really funny Dungeon and Dragon video.... Was watching it and started laughing so much I clicked on my mouse to a video that I did not see in related videos. Ended up looking at mugen. Tried it out... First character I used ironically was made from a old friend of mine. Chameleon by Chon Wang. The character, when he made it... had a bad sound setup and pal errors. Learned everything about character making by actually trying to fix his character and reading the mugen manuals.... >.<

JasonAL123Date: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 11:16 AM | Message # 62
Knight
Awards: 0
When I was looking for a naruto pc game. First time I came across mugen was naruto battle arena. I found the word mugen in the site where I downloaded it..researched a bit, found this site and downloaded mugen. First character in my first mugen was supreme vegito by TOPS

NodogDate: Sunday, 2012-01-08, 0:02 AM | Message # 63
Adult
Group: Users
I discovered Mugen by watching the "Nickelodeon vs Cartoon Network" video. I don't exactly know which character I first added, but I think it was Wario or something by Warner and @ndroide.

Message edited by Nodog - Sunday, 2012-01-08, 0:03 AM

ermacisredDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 4:59 PM | Message # 64
Baby
i knew about Mugen through utube

N1nYoDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 5:21 PM | Message # 65
Archangel
ermacisred,

and you first char was? ......

ermacisredDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 6:04 PM | Message # 66
Baby
It was Akuma

dood

Message edited by ermacisred - Sunday, 2012-02-12, 6:14 PM

N1nYoDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 6:09 PM | Message # 67
Archangel
ermacisred,

read the description of the thread dry

snoozeyouloseDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 2:42 AM | Message # 68
Baby
Mr. Game and Watch, Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan

XenoTehNoobDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 2:51 AM | Message # 69
Angel
Group: Blocked
Awards: 2
snoozeyoulose, Once again, I just told you to not post in old threads. That is a rule. Learn it.

N1nYoDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 8:21 PM | Message # 70
Archangel
Quote (XenoTehNoob)
snoozeyoulose, Once again, I just told you to not post in old threads. That is a rule. Learn it.

Quote (MGSSJ2)
Don't worry in reviving old threads as long as you have something interesing in-topic to say

abdullahsaurusDate: Friday, 2012-03-16, 3:16 PM | Message # 71
Archangel
Awards: 7
Reproofs: 40%
I came across mugen when i was searching for programs that will let me make games i have know mugen since 2009 ( near the ending of the year) but was not interested cause i did not know anything about mugen so then i came again looking programs and then i thought of playing games people made in mugen (like game maker cause i knew that before mugen. My first character i have not made yet but i am planning to make one it will be me my character in the form of sasuke he will use awesome attacks and will have an ems (different one) susanoo maybe same i might change it and a rinnegan

Thank You Mugen Boy For Avatar

DraoxDate: Thursday, 2012-05-17, 9:04 AM | Message # 72
Templar Knight
i know about mugen because my friend tell me,because him i insane in mugen hahahaha angry
my first char i found was alice

Message edited by Draox - Thursday, 2012-06-07, 2:41 PM

Leo116Date: Thursday, 2012-05-17, 1:36 PM | Message # 73
Angel
I found mugen in 2010. I was searching for a DBZ game for pc then I found some mugen games. I just played and enjoyed them (at that time I didn't know that anyone can make a mugen game or character) I just knew about two months ago that I can make my games and characters with it. And I haven't made a character yet, I am learning about it.

Message edited by Leo116 - Thursday, 2012-05-17, 2:41 PM

BladeStorm_XDate: Thursday, 2012-05-17, 2:19 PM | Message # 74
The Chosen One
I was looking for a naruto game and there I found Naruto MUGEN, at first I thought it was just a naruto game later I found out about adding chars,stages and stuff.
My first character was some crappy kakashi.

corruptedsoul99Date: Friday, 2012-06-15, 1:49 AM | Message # 75
Adult
i first found out about mugen a loooooonggg time ago becuz i was seraching utube for street fighter videos and in my related videos saw rare akuma vs (cant remeber) then i got intrested and started watching other mugen videos my first character i downloaded tho was Chuck norris

Forum » general » General M.U.G.E.N Discussion » How have you discovered MUGEN and which was your first char? (And don't say KFM...)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz