mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | How have you discovered MUGEN and which was your first char? - Page 4 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » general » General M.U.G.E.N Discussion » How have you discovered MUGEN and which was your first char? (And don't say KFM...)
How have you discovered MUGEN and which was your first char?
SmoK€Date: Wednesday, 2010-06-30, 3:48 PM | Message # 46
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
I discovered mugen while I was looking for Marvel vs. Capcom 2.I found MVSC2 on a website and I thought it was the real MCSC2.But it was a mugen version.Then I learned about mugen downloaded it.My first char was Anakaris from Darkstalker.

MECOOLDate: Friday, 2010-07-02, 11:32 PM | Message # 47
Baby
Reproofs: 20%
My first mugen char was a Master Hand and i first heard of mugen on youtube. I just got it 5 days ago. I already have 104 chars and 26 stages and counting. i got the battle cry pack to. Mugen is addictive tongue

Message edited by MECOOL - Friday, 2010-07-02, 11:34 PM

reddragDate: Wednesday, 2010-07-14, 8:21 PM | Message # 48
Knight
i discovered mugen when lookin for some online dbz games and i sorta taught my self everything i know so far whish is just how to edit the cns add characters and play the game my first char was ssj2 goku i actually got him here cool

adjgokuDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 8:38 PM | Message # 49
Adult
was looking up a tohou for a video that happened on utube by brawl hacking website.
THen saw flandre scarlet mugen.
Flandre

KoIzumi246380Date: Wednesday, 2010-08-04, 9:32 AM | Message # 50
Baby
my friend always keep babbling about MUGEN so i wondered what it was

then i fell in love with it.. biggrin

my first mugen character was MSSGJ2's Sasuke and Naruto and Itachi...

right now they're my only playable char.

and Y'Sasuke's Sasuke was awesome too

DeathnintendoDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 1:51 AM | Message # 51
Baby
yeah i first found out by judgespears vids and then downloaded it like a week later, my first character was Date Masamune

My Mugen Site www.freewebs.com/deathnintendo

2.5 % Till I Make A Good Toon Link
My MUGEN Youtube Page www.youtube.com/user/Deathnintendo6

Dave-o-ramaDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-31, 10:17 PM | Message # 52
Baby
I heard about MUGEN from a friend, and decided to give it a try...

and my first char was psyduck (i couldnt resist having it!)

One must never underestimate the awesome power of food. -BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

kabuchimaruDate: Sunday, 2011-10-02, 10:55 PM | Message # 53
Baby
ichigo by drown was mine

KIXDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-04, 9:31 PM | Message # 54
Archangel
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
i first always wanted to play naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 on pc but could not find it but i searched it on google and found a game named naruto thw way of a ninja mugen
i did not know wat it was so i downloaded it and then played the game and my first char was naruto chibi

http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/c51c674fa9ef4160d2c1ea14a9859c4f.gif <---- 5%

NatsuDragneelDate: Friday, 2011-10-07, 12:52 PM | Message # 55
The Chosen One
Awards: 2
well , i was looking for street fighter games and found a street fighter mugen game. and my first character wud be a um............ i think a ryu

Batman+Natsu : level facepalm.

GozarDate: Saturday, 2011-10-15, 5:12 AM | Message # 56
Hero
I found it when i looked up vids of ssj8 goku. Then i got it. My first char was cartoon scorpion by R@ce45, but then i began to grow a love for hunting down cheapies. 2nd death star is my current ultimate roster cheapie...

Dora, Dora, Dora, the explorer! >:3

RedAvengerDate: Sunday, 2011-12-25, 6:57 PM | Message # 57
Baby
I found MUGEN because I tried to find a nice video of Naruto vs Ichigo [I was a giant Narutard at the time] But that was quite a while ago, 3, 4, maybe even 5 years ago. But I kept drooling over MUGEN since then. And now I have it, and it's like my new favorite game. My fascination was cheap characters, and I found a few characters through a "Light Yagami vs All" video on youtube.

My first full roster was: Kfm (Of course), Kfm720 (Of Course), Kakuzu (Started my hate of pocket sized characters), Apocalypse (Never figured out how to use it), Duke Nukem, Master Cheif, GodRyu, Liu Kang and Iori Yagami [This Iori had normal moves and everything, but the health was abnormally high, and the attacks were abnormally strong. It was made my Zelgadis or something, It was the only thing I've known that's actually knocked RareAkuma down to half it's health]

Pretty crazy stuff :P

ShinuDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 1:41 AM | Message # 58
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
My first character was Roronoa Zoro by Tyler.

I discovered mugen by youtubing some cheats for an old One Piece gameboy game, i ended up coming across One Piece Grand Line Bout.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Message edited by Shinu - Monday, 2011-12-26, 1:43 AM

sweetfire13Date: Monday, 2011-12-26, 3:04 AM | Message # 59
Angel
Awards: 5
I came across MUGEN in the same way a lot of people have, and that is by Youtube. I was looking up infinite combos for CvS2.

The first Forum I joined was MUGEN Infantry under the name of Sweetfire13 and my fist character was Jedah by BBH.

Message edited by sweetfire13 - Monday, 2011-12-26, 3:47 AM

RyoucchiDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 10:11 AM | Message # 60
Knight
Two years ago, i'm just bored then i typing 'Akatsuki vs Power Rangers' in google search. Then i found some videos in Youtube showing a game named 'MUGEN' with Akatsuki and Power Rangers match up in a fight. I was very interested but i had no idea where to download it (i don't have a PC at that time).

But like 5 months ago, a friend in some forum show me a download link and tutorial to MUGEN. My first character was Spongebob and Haruhi Suzumiya.

M.U.G.E.Nはすぐにあなたのシステムを台無しになる

The elements of awesomeness. The elements of Nineball

Message edited by Ryoucchi - Monday, 2011-12-26, 10:11 AM

Forum » general » General M.U.G.E.N Discussion » How have you discovered MUGEN and which was your first char? (And don't say KFM...)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz