mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | How have you discovered MUGEN and which was your first char? - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » general » General M.U.G.E.N Discussion » How have you discovered MUGEN and which was your first char? (And don't say KFM...)
How have you discovered MUGEN and which was your first char?
MGSSJ2Date: Friday, 2009-10-02, 6:59 PM | Message # 16
Mystic Coder
Group: contributor
Awards: 5
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (buy)
Those were hard times. Fortunately things changed.

Yeah, now there's this cool website happy .

SinGokuDate: Friday, 2009-10-02, 7:39 PM | Message # 17
Archangel
Awards: 2
Indeed.

Neo_Fire_SonicDate: Friday, 2009-10-30, 3:01 AM | Message # 18
Hero
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 100%
Quote (MGSSJ2)
How you discovered the existance of MUGEN?
And which was the first char you added to your MUGEN just after downloading it?
I discovered MUGEN by seeking Dragon Ball AF videos on Youtube, then saw a vid of a MUGEN fight betwenn SSJ5 Goku, Nightmare SSJ3, and other DBAF chars... Then feel in love with the game.
My 1st char I added was an HD Vegetto, and later I got some DBZ chars by Gohan SSM2. And later... Well, a lot more of chars.

well my brother showed me one day, and I looked for chars and the first char I downloaded WAS.....
METAL MARIO. by N-mario

MGSSJ2Date: Friday, 2009-10-30, 5:04 AM | Message # 19
Mystic Coder
Quote (Neo_Fire_Sonic)
well my brother showed me one day

It's ok if I hate my bro? It is just very stupid.

Quote (Neo_Fire_Sonic)
METAL MARIO. by N-mario

Best SSB Mario ever, if not the only one.

Arbiter343GSDate: Saturday, 2009-11-07, 11:32 PM | Message # 20
Baby
Group: Users
I first found out about MUGEN at my school because everyday after class I would see people playing it, so I thought that looks pretty awsome so I went home and downloaded it and have been playing it ever since. My first char was (and this is going to sound really lame but...) Master Chief.

Life_Stream(0xTidusx0)Date: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 0:45 AM | Message # 21
Adult
Lool, i remember i searched on Google for, Super Sayan 5 Goku, then it showed up some Videos, i saw one, it was Goku SSJ5 vs Nightmare, i then i download the game plus nightamare, and he was my 1st character.

あなたが子供に行うことはできません。
-Life Stream- Sasuke 100%...
-Life Stream- Yondaime 18%..

MGSSJ2Date: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 0:55 AM | Message # 22
Mystic Coder
Quote (Life_Stream(0xTidusx0))
Lool, i remember i searched on Google for, Super Sayan 5 Goku, then it showed up some Videos, i saw one, it was Goku SSJ5 vs Nightmare, i then i download the game plus nightamare, and he was my 1st character.

The same as me.
That video is really popular.

Life_Stream(0xTidusx0)Date: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 6:28 AM | Message # 23
Adult
Yeah, i think most of people get in the mugen business, because of Dragon Ball AF, both is very realated. surprised

あなたが子供に行うことはできません。
-Life Stream- Sasuke 100%...
-Life Stream- Yondaime 18%..

Normal_InsanityDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:07 AM | Message # 24
Squire
Pretty much reviveing a dead topic since it seemed very interesting!
I discovered mugen for the first time about 1-2 years ago while watching a video on youtube it was street fighter vs mk, so I played that one for a while until I noticed that mugen was customizable. The first characther I added must have been wolverine MVC styled or it was Dan from SF.

God himself!

Message edited by Normal_Insanity - Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:08 AM

MGSSJ2Date: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:17 AM | Message # 25
Mystic Coder
Don't worry in reviving old threads as long as you have something interesing in-topic to say happy

WalkStraightDownDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 11:30 PM | Message # 26
Baby
How I discovered MUGEN...

Wow, it was cool.
It was actually, like, 3 days ago.

Needless to say, I'm super new at this.

I've been trying out coding and different game-making techniques for years. I've known about MUGEN, but I never really bothered. I had RPG Maker, and was content. But, I didn't really like RPG's. So, I tried everything. Only to end up on a hiatus from all of it.

I saw this, and decided it was worth a go. I've been glued to this thing for about 3 days, and I love it. It's so much fun. The level of customization, the interesting chars you can find, All of it!

As far as my first char, it was Bender. From Futurama. lol.

Speaking of which, I have another question. Time for a new thread. But, yes. There ya go.

-Trinity

RareShadowDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 6:07 AM | Message # 27
Templar Knight
I found about Mugen pretty much like a couple of people in this blog, by looking for Dragonball AF on youtube and stubbled across Mugen, First fight I saw was Nimartmare Broli vs a high level Goku...Ithink like SSj8 or sumthing. I ahd downloaded Mugen and didn't know what I was doing so I deleted it, then tried it again, but watched alot ove tutorial videos and within a month or two I had over 200 characters, Everything vs Everything, by dj van, over 50 stages and the virtual fighter 5 lifebars and I'll never forget, My first characters were Robocop(1) and Optimus Prime(2).

If The Road That U Followed Brought U To This Situation, Then What Use Is The Road?

omegabrosDate: Saturday, 2010-02-06, 1:28 AM | Message # 28
Adult
My first character was Motonari Mouri from sengoku basara X Hes a really cool/ hard Ai character happy

Added (2010-02-06, 1:28 Am)
---------------------------------------------
My first character was Motonari Mouri from sengoku basara X Hes a really cool/ hard Ai character happy

SSJ5-GohanDate: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 1:38 AM | Message # 29
Baby
This may be late, but I discovered MUGEN back when NBA was just being started. But I found out that later, I found MUGEN when I was on youtube looking for DBZ AMV's. And while looking, I saw Broly and a basketball player/fighter fighting in a match. I was so interested in the Broly character I seached days just to figure out what the game was, because in the video it didn't say. I can still remember the infamous line that still today has got me hooked, "Kakkarotto..." wacko

A13Date: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 2:32 AM | Message # 30
Adult
I discovered mugen through Hurricane Mugen. A mugen with 8 naruto chars, simple, but very famous. Then I got interested on mugen. My first char was... I dont remember, but it was a naruto char for sure happy

Forum » general » General M.U.G.E.N Discussion » How have you discovered MUGEN and which was your first char? (And don't say KFM...)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz