mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | My Plan For the Future of Mugen Chars.ucoz - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » general » General Discussion » My Plan For the Future of Mugen Chars.ucoz (if this goes well I may actually be able to revive this site)
My Plan For the Future of Mugen Chars.ucoz
tora2Date: Friday, 2012-08-03, 8:51 PM | Message # 1
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
Reproofs: 0%
so as you may know most mods have quit and or been kicked from the forum leaving us with an issue, I AM THE ONLY ACTIVE MOD ON THIS SITE WHO DOES ANYTHING. ahem anyways I aim to change that and if buy cooperates with my pm to him I will do so. these are my Plans for fixing this site

1. Getting rid of all useless people who do nothing but taunt others and contribute nothing to the community whatsoever (IE Viz and MSD)

2. Getting Sweetfire Remodded

3. Demodding all inactive/quit mods and Sweet and i Deciding a new Staff for this site that is actually active and will do a good job.

4. apointing each person whom we choose to where they are best fitted.

5. Replacing all Mgssj2 mod sections with me Since he quit.

6. getting rid of the contributor of the month page (pointless)

7. getting rid of the contributor section in general, I find this very pointless who wants to share with a few ppl with the status of 50 posts (not hard to get) when they can share with the whole forum

8. removing all Reproofs that are not very extreme so as to start with a clean slate.

9. contributing ALOT of characters,stages,addons to the forum (i expect others to do the same)

10. turn this site from Naruto mugen chars only for the most part to a REAL mugen site IE, wiping most old posts that are years old so we can start this thing new.

11. hopefully be able to attract some actual good coders besides the small few here alredy.

12. keeping up to date with mugen news releases (myself or someone else or both shall be appointed of this)

13. adding a news section and hopefully be able to organize characters better.

these are my Plans for this site If all of this can happen we can start the new age of Mugenchars.ucoz and turn this site from the dieing thing it is to a lively site full of enjoyment. heres hoping this all happens in the coming days.

Xeno: It's like putting the number one in my alphabet soup, it's criminal.

ShinuDate: Friday, 2012-08-03, 8:56 PM | Message # 2
The Chosen One
The way I see, all of the terrible mods are gone.

Now let's be honest, the site has some 100 guests on a day, maybe more, but forum itself is only somewhat active. I honestly feel if you are kept in charge of the mugen sections and Sweet the general sections there really shouldn't be a NEED for more moderators, especially when we could get another Sou Bot.

I'll be honest when I say I don't play mugen anymore, so I can't be much of a contribution to the site aside from stating my morals on "site politics" and I use the terms lightly.

What you're planning doesn't sound bad, and I'd like to see it work out.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

spritekeyfinderDate: Friday, 2012-08-03, 9:02 PM | Message # 3
Angel
Group: contributor
Awards: 0
Maybe replacing MG with a active
user on Mugen Resource
Quote (tora2)
adding a news section and hopefully be able to organize characters better.

you mean dividing the characters?
and removing MysticDragon Mugen-Boy striderhien asrwgm, konia,
and good Choice on Bringing back Sweet

tora2Date: Friday, 2012-08-03, 9:03 PM | Message # 4
The Chosen One
well you arent just a dick to everyone either so thats fine. the thing with that is i doubt buy will do GLOBAL mods. but it cant hurt to check i suppose. I hope this works out to.

KIXDate: Friday, 2012-08-03, 9:03 PM | Message # 5
Archangel
Awards: 1
Quote (tora2)
so as you may know most mods have quit and or been kicked from the forum leaving us with an issue, I AM THE ONLY ACTIVE MOD ON THIS SITE WHO DOES ANYTHING. ahem anyways I aim to change that and if buy cooperates with my pm to him I will do so. these are my Plans for fixing this site

1. Getting rid of all useless people who do nothing but taunt others and contribute nothing to the community whatsoever (IE Viz and MSD)

2. Getting Sweetfire Remodded

3. Demodding all inactive/quit mods and Sweet and i Deciding a new Staff for this site that is actually active and will do a good job.

4. apointing each person whom we choose to where they are best fitted.

5. Replacing all Mgssj2 mod sections with me Since he quit.

6. getting rid of the contributor of the month page (pointless)

7. getting rid of the contributor section in general, I find this very pointless who wants to share with a few ppl with the status of 50 posts (not hard to get) when they can share with the whole forum

8. removing all Reproofs that are not very extreme so as to start with a clean slate.

9. contributing ALOT of characters,stages,addons to the forum (i expect others to do the same)

10. turn this site from Naruto mugen chars only for the most part to a REAL mugen site IE, wiping most old posts that are years old so we can start this thing new.

11. hopefully be able to attract some actual good coders besides the small few here alredy.

12. keeping up to date with mugen news releases (myself or someone else or both shall be appointed of this)

13. adding a news section and hopefully be able to organize characters better.

these are my Plans for this site If all of this can happen we can start the new age of Mugenchars.ucoz and turn this site from the dieing thing it is to a lively site full of enjoyment. heres hoping this all happens in the coming days.

U Did Tell Me All This On Chat
But Dont U Think Its Gonna Take A While

http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/c51c674fa9ef4160d2c1ea14a9859c4f.gif <---- 5%

sweetfire13Date: Friday, 2012-08-03, 9:17 PM | Message # 6
Angel
Awards: 5
Need to move General Mugen discussion and My Roster in the General section to the Mugen Related section. General videos and Link sharing needs to be moved to the General section. Mugen Related, Mugen Videos, and Sharing need to be one whole section by itself. Cut out the Mugen beginners section (since Mugen help is basically the same), How to play with this character (same reason as before), Cheat Database, Character trades, Contributor of the month. Hi-Res Section needs to be moved to the Mugen section. Post limit really needs to be extended. Also could someone put a sticky in Mugen Resources that Sprites (that you made of course), sprite edits and WIPs need to be in the Graphics Section. Anybody Agree/Disagree/want to add to this?

Message edited by sweetfire13 - Friday, 2012-08-03, 9:18 PM

tora2Date: Friday, 2012-08-03, 9:25 PM | Message # 7
The Chosen One
agree with all that sweet.

KIXDate: Friday, 2012-08-03, 9:27 PM | Message # 8
Archangel
Quote (sweetfire13)
Also could someone put a sticky in Mugen Resources that Sprites (that you made of course)

U Mean Like Wip Or Just Sharing Or Sprite Releases
Quote (sweetfire13)
sprite edits and WIPs need to be in the Graphics Section. Anybody Agree/Disagree/want to add to this?

hmm
Quote (tora2)
agree with all that sweet.

But I Did Plan On Making A Sticky Thread For Sprite Cutting Coz People Are Busy These Days And I Could Do Those Cutting For Them biggrin

http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/c51c674fa9ef4160d2c1ea14a9859c4f.gif <---- 5%

Message edited by KIX - Friday, 2012-08-03, 9:28 PM

sweetfire13Date: Friday, 2012-08-03, 9:32 PM | Message # 9
Angel
Awards: 5
Quote (KIX)
U Mean Like Wip Or Just Sharing Or Sprite Releases

Well WIPs and people just showing their sprites (eg. Kyoujin) need to put them in the Graphics Section. Completed Sprite sheets are really the only sprites that belong in MUGEN resouces.

tora2Date: Friday, 2012-08-03, 9:33 PM | Message # 10
The Chosen One
yeah that makes sense you can't do much with a single sprite -_-

KIXDate: Friday, 2012-08-03, 9:33 PM | Message # 11
Archangel
Quote (sweetfire13)
Well WIPs and people just showing their sprites (eg. Kyoujin) need to put them in the Graphics Section. Completed Sprite sheets are really the only sprites that belong in MUGEN resouces.

Yea That I Agree But Wat About My Idea :\ It Could Be Helpful

Riven1Date: Friday, 2012-08-03, 10:01 PM | Message # 12
The Chosen One
Awards: 2
Quote (KIX)
But I Did Plan On Making A Sticky Thread For Sprite Cutting Coz People Are Busy These Days And I Could Do Those Cutting For Them

I think sprites should have their own section cause i have seen them posted in many different sections.

Lmfao ^

tora2Date: Friday, 2012-08-03, 10:04 PM | Message # 13
The Chosen One
well in resources for not full sprites and in sprite sheets for full ones is what i would say.

just noticed i never got rid of your reproofs from sou gone now. enjoy.

Message edited by tora2 - Friday, 2012-08-03, 10:07 PM

lordtobykimDate: Saturday, 2012-08-04, 12:54 PM | Message # 14
Adult
Awards: 0
Hey man great job, these all sound like solid ideas too me, keep up the great work bros.

Also, I'm starting a Shinu for mod campaign, in hopes that one day he becomes so fucking shitty, that I'll have him banned. Which means I have to get a better sig than sweet, and that's slightly hard.

WebstaDate: Saturday, 2012-08-04, 1:29 PM | Message # 15
Templar Knight
I hope that buy responds positively to this, after all. Those are very good ideas

Forum » general » General Discussion » My Plan For the Future of Mugen Chars.ucoz (if this goes well I may actually be able to revive this site)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz