mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | My Plan For the Future of Mugen Chars.ucoz - Page 4 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » general » General Discussion » My Plan For the Future of Mugen Chars.ucoz (if this goes well I may actually be able to revive this site)
My Plan For the Future of Mugen Chars.ucoz
Riven1Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 0:31 AM | Message # 46
The Chosen One
Group: contributor
Awards: 2
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (BladeStorm_X)
Oh please, I don't have anything against you and you don't even know me that well you're just saying shit because you wanna take sgn's side, thants pretty childish on your end.

Nah i'm not a follower to anyone i kiss no ones ass that was just my honest opinion.
Quote (tora2)
im not blind wtf I've seen bladestorms posts in the past I never noticed anything Banworthy out of him. care to share waht that would be. it seems to me you just started on hating him, but there must be a reason for it care to share?

He is an idiot for one and his posts are shitty and non helpful in other sections more to come on the way so expect an update.

Lmfao ^

Message edited by Riven1 - Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 0:32 AM

tora2Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 0:33 AM | Message # 47
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
being unhelpful is not banworthy. unless he was trolling ppl constantly.

Xeno: It's like putting the number one in my alphabet soup, it's criminal.

N1nYoDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 0:38 AM | Message # 48
Archangel
Awards: 1
No he is totally useless comes to threads and makes fun of people that don't know something.

sgn_15Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 7:29 AM | Message # 49
God
Awards: 4
Quote (tora2)
im not blind wtf I've seen bladestorms posts in the past I never noticed anything Banworthy out of him. care to share waht that would be. it seems to me you just started on hating him, but there must be a reason for it care to share?

yes. i totally am hating on him like he said. i totally am only replying to him like he said. i totally am active just because of him like he said.

welp, like he said.

tora2Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 7:42 AM | Message # 50
The Chosen One
i just said since idk the story it seems that way but knowing you i really doubt you are hating on a person for no reason at all. hence why i asked.

sgn_15Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 8:23 AM | Message # 51
God
his actions in this thread, the thread-request of that portgaz dude, the chat thread are enough.

anyway, tell them to unmod all dead mods. pls for the love of god, prevent future fuckery of mugenboy

_____kEnt_xDDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 4:13 PM | Message # 52
The Chosen One
Awards: 1
can i ask why soubot was banned? i'm not against of that or something else, i'm just curious, btw thx for removing my reproofs tora.

sgn_15Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 4:18 PM | Message # 53
God
Quote (_____kEnt_xD)
can i ask why soubot was banned? i'm not against of that or something else, i'm just curious, btw thx for removing my reproofs tora.

http://mugencharacters.org/forum/12-7328-1
read the whole thread

mugen_meDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 7:42 PM | Message # 54
Baby
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 20%
Tora said that thread is for the lulz, thats why sou-bot posted those pictures and i think there is nothing wrong with what he did, and let's assume he did something wrong he doen't deserve a parma ban.

Tora you're a bad mod.

Message edited by mugen_me - Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 8:18 PM

ShinuDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 9:00 PM | Message # 55
The Chosen One
You're missing the big point though.

Sou Bot decided to throw a tantrum after he was demoted, which in truth only proved why he should have never been in that position in the first place, he then sent himself a falsified pm, yes it was him, it's goddamn fucking obvious it was, to try and make everyone see a point of view, his, that didn't know the entire story.

He then has the fucking nerve to call anyone a child? No, fuck him, he's a stubborn, biased, cry baby piece of shit and can stay banned, I mean, he said he was leaving anyways right, and he has better things to do right? I mean he said that after all.

You see, Sou Bot was the most disgusting pitiful excuse for a moderator ever, he was biased and held personal vendetta's against members, he only enforced rules he saw fit, or in other words, those that helped carry out his vendettas, he lied about "communicating with members" but never really listened, he let people post, sure, I'm not saying he didn't, hell he even made a thread to allow people to discuss their opinions about mods, but that didn't do anything because he never actually listened to people's points, and then we he had enough of that discussion because it turned on him, he tried to close the thread.

tl;dr sou bot is a hypocrite for calling anyone a child

I could go back and give you other points on why he was a horrible mod, a horrible member and person in general, but hopefully that was enough.

Added (2012-08-07, 9:00 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Addendum to the whole site improvement thing.

Demote everyone to moderator, give moderators the exact same permissions as a super moderators, remove the super moderator group and make a global moderator group who can move/delete/edit threads in any section.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Message edited by Shinu - Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 8:53 PM

tora2Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 9:30 PM | Message # 56
The Chosen One
i couldnt of said it better myself shinu. I banned him because he was overeacting. He won't be missed its not like he was just doing funny posts and i thought hmm lets ban him. no thats not it all he was being a total douche.

Riven1Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 10:04 PM | Message # 57
The Chosen One
Awards: 2
Quote (tora2)
i couldnt of said it better myself shinu. I banned him because he was overeacting. He won't be missed its not like he was just doing funny posts and i thought hmm lets ban him. no thats not it all he was being a total douche.

Plus sou-bot never did shit to help out the forums growth and he had vendettas with anyone who was against him piece of shit indeed.

Lmfao ^

sweetfire13Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 10:27 PM | Message # 58
Angel
Awards: 5
Quote (Shinu)
Demote everyone to moderator, give moderators the exact same permissions as a super moderators, remove the super moderator group and make a global moderator group who can move/delete/edit threads in any section.

I was talking to Laharl about this and I thought it would be a good idea for all moderators to
Quote (Shinu)
move/delete/edit threads in any section.

instead of being confined in a particular section

lordtobykimDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 1:56 AM | Message # 59
Adult
Awards: 0
You're a fag buy, give me the site and I'll suck your dick

sgn_15Date: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 4:59 AM | Message # 60
God
that new guy is definitely either sou-bot or one of the dicks he cried to after getting banged in the anus here. don't waste time, shinu

Added (2012-08-08, 4:59 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (sweetfire13)
Quote (Shinu)

I was talking to Laharl about this and I thought it would be a good idea for all moderators to
Quote (Shinu)
move/delete/edit threads in any section.

instead of being confined in a particular section

that would lead to abuse. imo shinu's idea is better. but still demote the dead mods, all are dead except laharl

Forum » general » General Discussion » My Plan For the Future of Mugen Chars.ucoz (if this goes well I may actually be able to revive this site)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz