mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Am I the only person angry at Chaos Mugen Team? - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » general » General M.U.G.E.N Discussion » Am I the only person angry at Chaos Mugen Team? (This is bullshit.)
Am I the only person angry at Chaos Mugen Team?
XenoTehNoobDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 1:22 AM | Message # 1
Angel
Group: Blocked
Awards: 2
Reproofs: 0%
I know we can't do anything about their website, but I would hope that Zeshiba would be mature enough to take the thread down.

Kishor recently posted on multiple forums with One Piece Travel characters that are all private, and Zeshiba has not taken them down from Chaos Mugen. I can't be the only person angry that these assholes would freely distribute other peoples work without his permission. I think it's perfectly fine if someone extracts the characters but does not openly distribute these characters to the public, but these guys can't show any respect to the author whatsoever and whoever the forum admin/moderator at Chaos Mugen is, is stupid for not deleting that thread and reproofing Kishor.

I'm now sure that the creator of One Piece Travel is going to finally get fed up with all these people distributing (and in Thecomings case, claiming them as his own.) and he will most likely close the project. If he does, I'm sure Chaos Mugen will just distribute them to all the forums and everyone will be okay with it, yet it still pisses me off that nobody seems to care.

Edit:
I'm sorry, but I needed to get this off of my chest. I'm not angry with all of Chaos Mugen, just Zeshiba and Kishor.

Everyone else is cool, and the team has many great coders (Although arguably Xasor is one of the better coders, and John is an awesome spriter.)

To Zeshiba:
All I'm trying to say is that I wish you would delete that thread and punish Kishor, even if it's just a verbal punishment.

To Kishor:
I don't know what was going through your head, but you must not be an experienced coder, if at all a coder, to realize what you did. I just thought it was extremely rude.

Final Note:
Please notice how I am saying "I wish you would" for most things instead of "NO DO THIS FUCK YOUR OPINION!" so if anything at all take what I say with a grain of salt.

Message edited by XenoTehNoob - Thursday, 2012-05-03, 1:45 AM

abdullahsaurusDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 9:12 AM | Message # 2
Archangel
Group: contributor
Awards: 7
Reproofs: 40%
Quote (XenoTehNoob)
To Kishor:
I don't know what was going through your head, but you must not be an experienced coder, if at all a coder, to realize what you did. I just thought it was extremely rude.

What did he do that was rude

Thank You Mugen Boy For Avatar

lol-samaDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 5:06 PM | Message # 3
Hero
Awards: 0
Quote (XenoTehNoob)
I'm now sure that the creator of One Piece Travel is going to finally get fed up with all these people distributing (and in Thecomings case, claiming them as his own.) and he will most likely close the project. If he does, I'm sure Chaos Mugen will just distribute them to all the forums and everyone will be okay with it, yet it still pisses me off that nobody seems to care.

the creator of op travel is chinese as i know and isn't in any forum

Quote (XenoTehNoob)
Kishor recently posted on multiple forums with One Piece Travel characters that are all private, and Zeshiba has not taken them down from Chaos Mugen. I can't be the only person angry that these assholes would freely distribute other peoples work without his permission. I think it's perfectly fine if someone extracts the characters but does not openly distribute these characters to the public, but these guys can't show any respect to the author whatsoever and whoever the forum admin/moderator at Chaos Mugen is, is stupid for not deleting that thread and reproofing Kishor.

maybe you are right but i don't think they will remove them also all the leechers that want those chars are with kishor hahahaha

XenoTehNoobDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 5:15 PM | Message # 4
Angel
lol-sama,
Hopefully he won't find out so that he'll continue with the game.

Tyler3541Date: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 7:55 PM | Message # 5
Templar Knight
Group: Users
meh the characters aren't that great anyway. there are better ones already released.

EvanszDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 7:58 PM | Message # 6
Knight
Awards: 4
Quote (Tyler3541)
meh the characters aren't that great anyway. there are better ones already released.

Are u dumb? The quality of the chars doesnt matters , if the creator wants them to be private , they MUST BE ! show some respect ... or gtfo.

JohnMegaDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 8:24 PM | Message # 7
Templar Knight
Awards: 1
they're private?
i had no idea, i thought he had permission to post it, i only downloaded buggy anyway but i respect privacy, the char isnt that good anyway, il delete it and wait for a new one
you should not blame zeshiba as he probably didnt know either

Message edited by JohnMega - Thursday, 2012-05-03, 8:25 PM

XenoTehNoobDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 8:29 PM | Message # 8
Angel
JohnMega, Not at first, probably, but he was apart of the thread on this forum and he knows they're private, and the thread is still up on HIS website. Once he take it down I won't be angry with him.

Tyler3541Date: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 8:47 PM | Message # 9
Templar Knight
Quote (Evansz)

Are u dumb? The quality of the chars doesnt matters , if the creator wants them to be private , they MUST BE ! show some respect ... or gtfo.

Passing it around to multiple people on the internet isn't private, its pure stupidity.

And i don't show respect to stupid people.

XenoTehNoobDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 9:16 PM | Message # 10
Angel
Tyler3541, Apparently you don't respect yourself?
The creator wants them to be private. He moleboxed it. Frank extracte thrm, but did not distribute it publicly so that is fine.
Kishor publicly released them when he shouldn't of, and the creator does not want that, so you're obviously confused.

KishorDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 9:28 PM | Message # 11
The Chosen One
XenoTehNoob, delete this unnecessary shit,i already deleted the topic in chaosMugen..... dry dry dry

....20%....95%

EvanszDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 10:16 PM | Message # 12
Knight
Awards: 4
Quote (Tyler3541)
Passing it around to multiple people on the internet isn't private, its pure stupidity.

And i don't show respect to stupid people.

Then gtfo lol.

XenoTehNoobDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 11:10 PM | Message # 13
Angel
Kishor, I won't delete the thread, but thanks for deleting that post.
I will use this post for future reference if necessary, but if a mod chooaes to delete that it is perfectly fine.

BarthkumaDate: Friday, 2012-05-04, 0:51 AM | Message # 14
Hero
dude,, you probably need someone to smack your head in the ground.. that thing is past, mistake is mistake theres no need to make it bigger.. it obviously you just need an attention and kishor already delete it.. and beside if i havent give u the chars u would have fuck tnx kishor for sharing this dry .

XenoTehNoobDate: Friday, 2012-05-04, 0:53 AM | Message # 15
Angel
Quote (Barthkuma)
if i havent give u the chars u would have fuck tnx kishor for sharing this

Not true. You didn't give it publicly so I didn't have a problem. I would not of downloaded/thanked Kishor if you had not of given me the characters. Let this thread die already, did you see when this was posted? It was posted when the link to the characters was still up. PM if you still want to talk, but don't bother posting again.

Forum » general » General M.U.G.E.N Discussion » Am I the only person angry at Chaos Mugen Team? (This is bullshit.)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz