mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Street Fighter 2 Ryu command script wont work? - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » MUGEN related » mugen help and tutorials » Street Fighter 2 Ryu command script wont work? (sf2'ryu by MASA)
Street Fighter 2 Ryu command script wont work?
x47aksphlecksDate: Thursday, 2012-08-23, 9:08 AM | Message # 1
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
I have downloaded this ryu by masa from multiple sites and always get the same results. The character's folder is called (char) and the file consists of the char folder a stage folder and a bunch of .def's its sf2'ryu, sf2'ryu2, sf2'ken and sf2'ken2 and the char and stage folders also is combined with ken's folder, i have tried onlu using the ryu and ryu2 and nothing works. When i try to load up the char ryu's name appears on select screen but no pic(NOTE: i have fixed portrait on fighter factory) when i select him an error msg comes up cant read ryu command script, i even tried the updated script and updated def and nothing(NOTE: i also try to open this char up in fighterfactory and its says list index out of bounds(0) but i can still go to SPRITES and open up his .SFF and all his sprites are there. This Ryu looks awsome if anybody has figured this out yet please let me know, i will provide the website were you can d/l him (http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/masadas/ ) , its the second ryu on page not first ,you can also see him refered in mmcelfiction blog and video's on www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJLsO7aCp5Y were he seems to be working fine also i have read some prob with converting him to ssfturbo but i cant even seem to get him to show up so if anyone has had to deal with this problem please help me troublshoot thanks Andrew

Message edited by x47aksphlecks - Thursday, 2012-08-23, 9:15 AM

Forum » MUGEN related » mugen help and tutorials » Street Fighter 2 Ryu command script wont work? (sf2'ryu by MASA)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz