mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Mugen Scale? - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » MUGEN related » mugen help and tutorials » Mugen Scale?
Mugen Scale?
x47aksphlecksDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 9:35 PM | Message # 1
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Hi everyone im having a PROBLEM IM SURE MOST OF YOU ARE HAVING. Im stuck between Winmugen and Mugen 1.0 and cant decide which is easier to fix. Im using the lo-res mvc superhero chars on Winmugen in (Software) mode were it looks widescreen but the chars are too big and sit funny on the stages. So i altered the stages topscale and made it .6 now the characters look tighter/smaller and sit right on the stage but most of the effects, projectiles and character intro's all remain HUGE. Ive tried Mugen 1.0 aswell and the STAGE SCALE doesn't work , and when i change the resoloution it gets way too small and when i change the local coord the STAGE is right size but chars are still huge. Of course you can change the Character scale but then i run into the projectile and explosion problem were they dont scale and remain huge. I have over 100 chars so finding all projectiles and effects couldnt be done in a lifetime. and Winmugen Plus has more problems than winmugen and mugen put together. So any information on a good resoloution were the characters are tight without the default 1.0 scale of intro's, explosion's,projectiles ect. it seems like i seen some video's on youtube were people got there mugen lookin perfect and all scaled to one size but could just be good editing if if you have figured this out please let me know im dying for a good setup, sick of wolvorine coming outin his intro double the size of hulk then when we fight he comes runnin out 1/3 the size GRRRRRR....Thanks much ANDREW

sgn_15Date: Thursday, 2012-07-19, 4:01 AM | Message # 2
God
Group: contributor
Awards: 4
why are you changing the scale of stages anyway?

use 640x480 for 1.0

x47aksphlecksDate: Monday, 2012-07-23, 10:28 PM | Message # 3
Adult
because on winmugen if you change the stage top scale it zooms out the stage aswell as the character , so the pixels look tighter

sgn_15Date: Tuesday, 2012-07-24, 6:27 AM | Message # 4
God
Group: contributor
Awards: 4
Quote (x47aksphlecks)
because on winmugen if you change the stage top scale it zooms out the stage aswell as the character , so the pixels look tighter

can you give me the specific code in stage def ?

x47aksphlecksDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-25, 7:17 AM | Message # 5
Adult
[Scaling]
topz = 0
botz = 50
topscale = .65 (actual i believe was 1.3
botscale = 1.2

Forum » MUGEN related » mugen help and tutorials » Mugen Scale?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz