Looks good, i like it. Good work kent happy

Message edited by LegendTTA - Saturday, 2012-05-26, 10:06 AM

XenoTehNoobDate: Saturday, 2012-05-26, 10:06 AM | Message # 3
Angel
Group: Blocked
Awards: 2
Reproofs: 0%
LegendTTA,
Yeah I am beta testing it and it's pretty awesome. In a few days he will complete it (it will stay private for awhile) and I will make a video showcasing it, along with his soon-to-be Suigetsu W.I.P.

tora2Date: Saturday, 2012-05-26, 11:58 AM | Message # 4
The Chosen One
Awards: 3
im gonna stick with alexeis versions forget this cheap stuff lol.

Xeno: It's like putting the number one in my alphabet soup, it's criminal.

Leo116Date: Saturday, 2012-05-26, 1:30 PM | Message # 5
Angel
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
Good job Kent, the character is cool.

Quote (tora2)

You are gonna stick with alexei's version because he is your site member (mugencoder.com) and don't say that its cheap its really nice.

tora2Date: Saturday, 2012-05-26, 2:20 PM | Message # 6
The Chosen One
um thats not all it is cheap meaning broken as in cheap spammy ect. I stick with his because they are the most balanced naruto characters that exist I do not enjoy characters that just spam jutsu and dont require you to try to win. if thats your guys thing w/e but its not mine. effects are nice though. I would offer feedback but I alredy know kent could care less so not even going to try. i dont think you guys understand the term cheap let me clarify

when I say cheap i do not mean its done badly looks awful ect I am saying it is broken as in spammy as in you don't even need to try to win with this character get what im saying. I prefer to actually need to think about what im going to do not just run in and kill everything because lol my character beats anything. I could make stuff like this easily unbalanced unfair its not hard to do I choose not to because its not my style of doing things.

I really hope you guys understand what i mean by cheap and broken now, it doesnt mean its done to look horrible or doesnt work it means its to godly for a fighting game evironment. Does this make sense?

Message edited by tora2 - Saturday, 2012-05-26, 2:25 PM

Leo116Date: Saturday, 2012-05-26, 2:25 PM | Message # 7
Angel
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
Quote (tora2)
um thats not all it is cheap meaning broken as in cheap spammy ect. I stick with his because they are the most balanced naruto characters that exist I do not enjoy characters that just spam jutsu and dont require you to try to win. if thats your guys thing w/e but its not mine. effects are nice though.

I don't think that the character will be over powered.

tora2Date: Saturday, 2012-05-26, 2:27 PM | Message # 8
The Chosen One
i added on to what i said but considering i know kents characters they are ALL overpowered they have ublockable normals and can spam projectiles like no tomorrow. WHO THE HELL HAS UNBLOCKABLE normals tell me how is that fair in a fighting game leo. ANYWAY i do not want to turn this thread into a rant about cheap characters. I was simply clarifying on what i said.

Message edited by tora2 - Saturday, 2012-05-26, 2:29 PM

SFALSEDate: Saturday, 2012-05-26, 2:42 PM | Message # 9
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 20%
Hello there, i'm keent, my another account is blocked.

Quote (LegendTTA)
Looks good, i like it. Good work kent

Thanks

Quote (Tora2)

I'm trying my best in this, but actually i get bored now, i want sprites, A fucking shit load of sprites to be exactly.

Quote (Leo116)
Good job Kent, the character is cool.

Thanks, as i said before, i'm doing my best.

Quote (tora2)
spammy

Yes, actually he spams shurikens so much, i'll fix that.

Quote (tora2)
I would offer feedback but I alredy know kent could care less so not even going to try.

Nope, actually i want feedback for everyone, but the character isn't ready for beta tests. and as i said before, i'm getting bored, i want more sprites.

Quote (tora2)
run in and kill everything

That sounds like a FPS XDDDD

Quote (tora2)
i added on to what i said but considering i know kents characters they are ALL overpowered they have ublockable normals and can spam projectiles like no tomorrow. WHO THE HELL HAS UNBLOCKABLE normals tell me how is that fair in a fighting game leo. ANYWAY i do not want to turn this thread into a rant about cheap characters. I was simply clarifying on what i said.

That's ok man, thanks for ur opinion. And yeah, they're all cheap and lame. xD

tora2: If you don't understand something, let me know, i'm working on my english too.

Quote (Leo116)
I don't think that the character will be over powered.

Nope, isn't overpowered.

Message edited by SFALSE - Saturday, 2012-05-26, 2:42 PM

tora2Date: Saturday, 2012-05-26, 2:44 PM | Message # 10
The Chosen One
really now? you are actually listening to me now? your attitude has sure changed for the better. im somewhat impressed at that. before you would normally just argue with me about why your chars arent cheap and are fair so im glad you are making progress. also your account wasnt banned permanently it said on your profile you get unbanned in a few days i think.

SFALSEDate: Saturday, 2012-05-26, 2:52 PM | Message # 11
Adult
I worked hard on jugo, so i was kinda pissed off.

tora2Date: Saturday, 2012-05-26, 2:58 PM | Message # 12
The Chosen One
ah well I wasn't trying to piss you off just help you become a better coder. I myself am still learning things to but I sure do know whats fair and whats not. lol. apology accepted as im guessing thats what you were saying. honestly I find it hard to work a character without everything i need for it. for example with tobi I had to wait for months to get enough custom sprites to even get him to where he is right now rofl. If you can't envision a full character with the available sprites unless you have a spriter its best to find something else to code thats why I have a side project while I code Laharl. with a full sheet. (not naruto related) but i do have a spriter for Laharl they are just a bit slow due to college.

Message edited by tora2 - Saturday, 2012-05-26, 2:59 PM

SFALSEDate: Saturday, 2012-05-26, 3:05 PM | Message # 13
Adult
I know a few sprites, but they just run away when i ask for addons. xD
Lol, i don't even want kakashi to throw shurikens, but i'm done whit the sheet, i need a spriter. or i just pause the char until i find someone to sprite.

tora2Date: Saturday, 2012-05-26, 3:11 PM | Message # 14
The Chosen One
exactly plus theres the lovely part of the sheet having 2 sides so his eye never switches places which require loads of extra
coding to do. thats pretty much it I myself can't work on a character unless I like them and like the sprites i have. question do you download many other chars besides the ones here you should try varieties of characters so you can maybe understand stuff better.

SFALSEDate: Saturday, 2012-05-26, 3:17 PM | Message # 15
Adult
I mostly have private characters, But i don't play so much whit mugen, i started to play when i started kakashi whit the basics, searching for bugs and stuff. But i complain since he spam shurikens, But i don't want shurikens!! i want combos. So yeah, i think i don't even gonna fix that, ill wait for a spriter.

Lol, i do the thing of the eye and i just get pissed of bcuz my common1 got fucked up so i delete all the shit out of it, now i don't want to do it anymore. xD, Besides, the only change is the eye, isn't too important to me, I mean, it's just a pixel.

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz