mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Loganir - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » MUGEN related » Mugen creators' background » Loganir (description by McCready)
Loganir
buyDate: Thursday, 2009-04-23, 5:52 PM | Message # 1
Angel
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
Loganir

For me he's the best comic books related chars creator that has ever been on mugen.
A great spriter and programmer. He made things that no one had ever done before, and his chars are standards that we all try to match today. He is Brazilian, such as me. He was born and lives in our country's biggest economy: São Paulo.

I had the honnor of having his help making Sandman. A char that I had started and had no actual coder yet. He not only gave great ideas, coded it very nicely and sprited animations for Sandman. He made me do a better job as well just by example.

Loganir first appeared on mugen with a quick test char, Bane. Then he made Thor, Wonder Woman, Logan, Sandman. He had other projects going on, that would have been just as amazing. But unfortunetly, when his father passed away he had to take over the family business as well as continue his job as a graphic designer. That made him absent for an entire year. After that he came back for some time, but had to stop for good. At least it was for a good reason this time... his son was born.

Having a son to care for and 2 businesses to run, Loganir have to give up mugen. He's never officially retired though. Maybe one day he'll come back to dazzle us with something amazing. We can only hope.

BarthkumaDate: Monday, 2012-02-20, 8:37 PM | Message # 2
Hero
Group: contributor
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
that really sad idk who he is but .. i hope he will back and good luck being a father,, happy

Forum » MUGEN related » Mugen creators' background » Loganir (description by McCready)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz