mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Doflamingo? - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Sharing » Character, stage request » Doflamingo? (Hes the last Shichibukai I need.)
Doflamingo?
SogekingDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 0:17 AM | Message # 16
Knight
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (Hc2)
No? It just happens that half the One Piece characters that people are looking for are in that mugen, im simply sharing it with them, thats what this forum is for, they ask and others give.

That mugen is complete shit, you haven't helped a single person by sharing that link dumbass, none of the characers people are asking for are in that mugen.

Message edited by Sogeking - Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 0:17 AM

Hc2Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 0:28 AM | Message # 17
Knight
Group: contributor
You're opinion Sogeking,

SogekingDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 0:35 AM | Message # 18
Knight
No it's not my opinion the only "decent" character in that game is Luffy and hes overpowered as fuck, that mugen is terrible. More than half of the characters in the mugen aren't even completed. And no offense, but you haven't helped anyone since you've shown up. Also how does Ristars cock taste in your mouth?

Message edited by Sogeking - Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 0:36 AM

Hc2Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 1:47 AM | Message # 19
Knight
Just wondering, where do you think this is getting you? Seriously, i'm NEW and i find a few of the characters in that mugen good, i guess its just me, maybe they aren't good to you, maybe they are, i don't know and i frequently don't care, i personally think that the zoro in that mugen is amazing, and have yet to find a better one, so go ahead and insult me, do you do this to all new people? You must be proud of yourself.

SogekingDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 2:40 AM | Message # 20
Knight
>zoro in that game
>amazing
welp
Quote (Hc2)
do you do this to all new people?

sadly, sometimes.
Quote (Hc2)
You must be proud of yourself.

nope.

Also if you're going to spam the forum I will be an asshole to you.

Added (2012-08-14, 2:37 AM)
---------------------------------------------
atlaeest i em nut a fgt huehuhuehueheueehuehue

Added (2012-08-14, 2:39 AM)
Also it really doesn't matter whether you find that mugen good or not, because it isn't, but that doesn't matter. If you like it thats great, but don't deny it isn't bad.

The only real problem I have with you is your attitude and the fact you spammed the forum. You don't even care that you revived threads from months ago and you said that in other threads.

Added (2012-08-14, 2:39 AM)
And finally, being new means nothing, you should be expected to read the fucking rules of the forum.

also

Quote (Sogeking)
how does Ristars cock taste in your mouth?

Added (2012-08-14, 2:40 AM)
look et me wit mah added messages hueheuehue

Message edited by Sogeking - Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 2:37 AM

Hc2Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 2:44 AM | Message # 21
Knight
See how no one is posting in this forum? Does that mean I should have to wait for someone ELSE to post before i do? I simply go through the forum, see what people are asking for, find the character, share it, and then if they or anyone else has a problem with it that's their problem. If i see the opportunity to share a mugen char, ill share it, sure the chars might not be good all the time, but that's not the point, if someone is going to ask for a certain person, i'm going to do my best to find it for them. And if it means posting in the forum before another person does, well then that's not my problem.

Added (2012-08-14, 2:44 AM)

Quote (Sogeking)
Also it really doesn't matter whether you find that mugen good or not, because it isn't, but that doesn't matter. If you like it thats great, but don't deny it isn't bad.

The only real problem I have with you is your attitude and the fact you spammed the forum. You don't even care that you revived threads from months ago and you said that in other threads.

The mugen itself is bad, yes, there are bad and broken characters, yes, but the chars in it are what i'm thinking about, and i'm new to forums completely, i had no idea that the rules were that strict, i apologize, this is my first forum i've ever joined.

SogekingDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 2:49 AM | Message # 22
Knight
You have good intentions but if it's over three months it should be common sense that their is no reason to post, do you understand what I'm saying? It's a rule for fucks sake so if you don't wanna follow it go ahead be my guest but I'll be enjoying your ban. now let me break down your post
Quote (Hc2)
See how no one is posting in this forum? Does that mean I should have to wait for someone ELSE to post before i do?

Actually I see a lot of bullshit posts in this forum but thats beside the reason, also once again most of the things you posted in already were answered so you're confusing me. Like for instance, this thread.
Quote (Hc2)
simply go through the forum, see what people are asking for, find the character, share it, and then if they or anyone else has a problem with it that's their problem.

Which is a good thing, but holy hell you spammed the forum which is fucking annoying, and you already helped people who
a. didn't need your help
or
b. were already helped
Quote (Hc2)
If i see the opportunity to share a mugen char, ill share it, sure the chars might not be good all the time, but that's not the point, if someone is going to ask for a certain person, i'm going to do my best to find it for them.

Thats okay, I guess, we don't really need bad characters being spread around but that doesn't really matter, so go crazy.
Quote (Hc2)
And if it means posting in the forum before another person does, well then that's not my problem.

Once again this isn't the problem, maybe you should read the rules of the forum and then come talk to me.

Added (2012-08-14, 2:49 AM)

Quote (Hc2)
The mugen itself is bad, yes, there are bad and broken characters, yes, but the chars in it are what i'm thinking about, and i'm new to forums completely, i had no idea that the rules were that strict, i apologize, this is my first forum i've ever joined.

Apology excepted although I should be the one apologizing. If you want better one piece characters (since you consider that zoro to be so good you probably don't have many good characters) I can give you a download file I made which has a bunch of good one piece characters in it.

Hc2Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 2:55 AM | Message # 23
Knight
Quote (Sogeking)
Once again this isn't the problem, maybe you should read the rules of the forum and then come talk to me.

Already have, and have you seen me spamming the forum? No, I see where I have wronged here, and i'm going to try to do better to post better characters, sorry for spamming the forum with shitty chars...i guess i dont know what good characters are and what bad ones are :l

SogekingDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 2:57 AM | Message # 24
Knight
Quote (Hc2)
Already have, and have you seen me spamming the forum? No, I see where I have wronged here, and i'm going to try to do better to post better characters, sorry for spamming the forum with shitty chars...i guess i dont know what good characters are and what bad ones are :l

You don't understand me at all, you're not spamming with shitty characters, it's just you're spamming in general. Yesterday, you revived so many threads and the entire front page was filled with you "helping", a lot of people were annoyed by that.

Hc2Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 3:01 AM | Message # 25
Knight
Quote (Sogeking)
You don't understand me at all, you're not spamming with shitty characters, it's just you're spamming in general. Yesterday, you revived so many threads and the entire front page was filled with you "helping", a lot of people were annoyed by that.

Oh, i thought it was a mixture of the both, well that was stupid on my part, i didn't read the rules, like i said, i have NEVER been in a forum before, i didn't know such rules were necessary. You could say im a newb. ._.

SogekingDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 3:08 AM | Message # 26
Knight
I guess. thug life

Forum » Sharing » Character, stage request » Doflamingo? (Hes the last Shichibukai I need.)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz