mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Mugen Characters Regeneration. - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » general » Introduction » Mugen Characters Regeneration. (Everyone get in here.)
Mugen Characters Regeneration.
lordtobykimDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 11:53 AM | Message # 1
Adult
Group: Blocked
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Before you start reading this thread, I am going to ask you to do something. I want each and everyone of you too put everything aside that's happened in the past couple of weeks and listen. I want you too cleanse your mind of all hate, of all love, of any bais in any fashion and just listen and take in what I say.

I am Austin Rosello, throughout my years of being in this community in this mugen community, I have been on sites, as a guest, as a troll, as a member, as a mod, as an administrator and even an owner. I look down upon all of you, not in anger, but in worry. I am here to help. Your community is falling apart, bit by bit, thread by thread, and member by member. It's true you all know this, so I will stop there. This is the fate of all sites, I'm afraid, however this is just piece of the community that is dying, which no one here seems to understand, if people want too leave let them, if people want to troll let them, if people want to abuse let them. Because very soon there will be a change coming, but this change can only be achieved if you let it, you have to want this change and you have to embrace it you have to give it a chance OR IT WILL DIE, and so will this SITE.

A community is devised of three core aspects.

Activity, Quality and Diversionary.

These very core elements give a community life and let it thrive, a website is just a basis for people to use these three core aspects, never forget this, ever.

First thing that must be done, background checks on all administrators.

Why are you an Admin?
Are you active?
How are you with people?
Do people want you in charge?

Administrators, that are inactive and just want to be there for power and show, need to demoted instantly. This is not a request, this is a promising demand that if not done, the site will continue to suffer, and in turn without proper leadership fail.

Moderators.

We have had some trouble with moderators, and do you know who's fault that is? the Administrators for putting those moderators in power in the first place, you see there is a very core balance between people and people with a little more power, those selected to wield such power should be prepared to deal with the responsibility that comes along with that power, not the responsibility to deal with what happens if that power is abused.

I know there has been a recent issue in terms of moderation. Instead of letting the Administrators choose, why not let the people? Why not let the people be incharge of who becomes moderator? People for the people, by people.

Trolls and invasions, if someone is trolling. Do not respond, contact an administrator or a moderator to handle the problem. If it's in a thread, have the admin or mod lock it. If it's in a PM contact the admin. and so forth.

Look, I'm going to drop everything for a second and be a little more real with you guys, I've been in this community, in this mugen community for seven fucking years. I've seen it all, more than most of you have probably seen, (I'm looking at you faggot with the private naruto sprite, no one cares about how many times your piece of shit characters has been downloaded so some kid in mexico and can jack off too a screen for an hour) I've ran sites, I know there are shitty mods, and hey faggots who's fault is that? YOURS, oh what? you know the mod personally or are good friends with them? So that gives them so make it a shit time for other people right? I'm sure. Look. It isn't hard to build a community, and it certainly isn't hard to tare it down piece by piece, I know. We just did it this week HUEHUEHEU LOL RIGHT? But really. I came here as a troll, and now I am coming here as someone who wants to help, the only question is. Can you help yourselves?

tora2Date: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 12:46 PM | Message # 2
The Chosen One
Awards: 3
i agree with alot of this, this is actually helpful.

Xeno: It's like putting the number one in my alphabet soup, it's criminal.

Leo116Date: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 12:56 PM | Message # 3
Angel
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
Yeah this is a good advice we must think about this or the site is really going down.

NatsuDragneelDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 1:27 PM | Message # 4
The Chosen One
Awards: 2
Quote (lordtobykim)
Before you start reading this thread, I am going to ask you to do something. I want each and everyone of you too put everything aside that's happened in the past couple of weeks and listen. I want you too cleanse your mind of all hate, of all love, of any bais in any fashion and just listen and take in what I say.

I am Austin Rosello, throughout my years of being in this community in this mugen community, I have been on sites, as a guest, as a troll, as a member, as a mod, as an administrator and even an owner. I look down upon all of you, not in anger, but in worry. I am here to help. Your community is falling apart, bit by bit, thread by thread, and member by member. It's true you all know this, so I will stop there. This is the fate of all sites, I'm afraid, however this is just piece of the community that is dying, which no one here seems to understand, if people want too leave let them, if people want to troll let them, if people want to abuse let them. Because very soon there will be a change coming, but this change can only be achieved if you let it, you have to want this change and you have to embrace it you have to give it a chance OR IT WILL DIE, and so will this SITE.

A community is devised of three core aspects.

Activity, Quality and Diversionary.

These very core elements give a community life and let it thrive, a website is just a basis for people to use these three core aspects, never forget this, ever.

First thing that must be done, background checks on all administrators.

Why are you an Admin?
Are you active?
How are you with people?
Do people want you in charge?

Administrators, that are inactive and just want to be there for power and show, need to demoted instantly. This is not a request, this is a promising demand that if not done, the site will continue to suffer, and in turn without proper leadership fail.

Moderators.

We have had some trouble with moderators, and do you know who's fault that is? the Administrators for putting those moderators in power in the first place, you see there is a very core balance between people and people with a little more power, those selected to wield such power should be prepared to deal with the responsibility that comes along with that power, not the responsibility to deal with what happens if that power is abused.

I know there has been a recent issue in terms of moderation. Instead of letting the Administrators choose, why not let the people? Why not let the people be incharge of who becomes moderator? People for the people, by people.

Trolls and invasions, if someone is trolling. Do not respond, contact an administrator or a moderator to handle the problem. If it's in a thread, have the admin or mod lock it. If it's in a PM contact the admin. and so forth.

Look, I'm going to drop everything for a second and be a little more real with you guys, I've been in this community, in this mugen community for seven fucking years. I've seen it all, more than most of you have probably seen, (I'm looking at you faggot with the private naruto sprite, no one cares about how many times your piece of shit characters has been downloaded so some kid in mexico and can jack off too a screen for an hour) I've ran sites, I know there are shitty mods, and hey faggots who's fault is that? YOURS, oh what? you know the mod personally or are good friends with them? So that gives them so make it a shit time for other people right? I'm sure. Look. It isn't hard to build a community, and it certainly isn't hard to tare it down piece by piece, I know. We just did it this week HUEHUEHEU LOL RIGHT? But really. I came here as a troll, and now I am coming here as someone who wants to help, the only question is. Can you help yourselves?

tl:dr
anyone got a summary ?

Batman+Natsu : level facepalm.

tora2Date: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 1:43 PM | Message # 5
The Chosen One
yeah read it and shut up thats my summary. because its really good ideas.

Message edited by tora2 - Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 1:45 PM

WebstaDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 2:14 PM | Message # 6
Templar Knight
Awards: 1
Well currently not much can be done until buy shows up, after all.. We got 1 moderator on this site.

AsterDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 3:46 PM | Message # 7
The Chosen One
Awards: 4
Reproofs: 20%

0.7%

lol-samaDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 5:46 PM | Message # 8
Hero
Quote (lordtobykim)

you should explain the "change" you are talking about

Quote (lordtobykim)

actually this site has only 1 admin which is inactive the rest are all mods

Quote (lordtobykim)
Instead of letting the Administrators choose, why not let the people? Why not let the people be incharge of who becomes moderator? People for the people, by people.

well it would be a good idea if the trollers leaves (there was a sou-bot removal poll and it's pretty obvious that either sou-bot made lots of account or there where lot of trollers here)

i agree with the rest the amin problem is that this site has already started to fall months ago

Message edited by lol-sama - Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 5:47 PM

sgn_15Date: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 6:16 PM | Message # 9
God
no no no. just leave this site as it is right now, mugenboy is out, strider is out, mg is out, sou-bot is out. let it stay like this. demote the dead mods if you want.

NatsuDragneelDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 6:43 PM | Message # 10
The Chosen One
Awards: 2
Quote (sgn_15)
demote the dead mods

Batman+Natsu : level facepalm.

tora2Date: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 10:55 PM | Message # 11
The Chosen One
we still need new ones and sweetfire remodded i am not a global mod rofl. I know you were being sarcastic sgn but yeah.

lordtobykimDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 11:11 PM | Message # 12
Adult
Quote (lol-sama)
you should explain the "change" you are talking about

I pretty much did throughout the post man, that was an introduction to the other paragraph and sub paragraphs which then explain the change.

Quote (sgn_15)
no no no. just leave this site as it is right now, mugenboy is out, strider is out, mg is out, sou-bot is out. let it stay like this. demote the dead mods if you want.

I pretty much want too tell you to go kill yourself and that you're a faggot, but I'll hold my tongue for the sake of everything that's going on.

Look bro, it ISN'T JUST THE MODS if you read my gay little speech then you would understand that this community is dying and it is dying very fast because people are getting really sick and fucking tired of each other along with many other things, if what you are saying is true, everything is fine right now? then why are people leaving, I've seen three threads in the last week from major contributors stating that they are leaving and they are a major part of this site, and yes we all know the people I'm talking about. Look man, I'm not against you, you don't have too agree with what I say, infact you can even call me a faggot, but know this, if everything just stays the way it is, this site WILL die.

Sou-BotDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 11:55 PM | Message # 13
Angel
Reproofs: 100%
Never thought im gonna say this but the last post was correct, the problem is ...there is noone deseves to be a mod in this forum as i know so thats a problem.

If anyone felt insulted or attacked by someone here then tell me bout it and show me some proofs and ill see what i can do, we wanna keep it friendly here

tora2Date: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 0:04 AM | Message # 14
The Chosen One
yeah no. just cause you were demodded doesn't mean NO ONE deserves it I know plenty who would do a good job.

ShinuDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 1:01 AM | Message # 15
The Chosen One
>Hey guys I'm leaving
>HEY GUYS I'M NOT REALLY LEAVING AND GOING TO POST CRAP BECAUSE I'M A BUTTHURT FAGGOT

Yeah nah, get out.

@Soy Boat

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Message edited by Shinu - Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 1:02 AM

Forum » general » Introduction » Mugen Characters Regeneration. (Everyone get in here.)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz