• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Greetings to all.
MarshalDate: Thursday, 2009-04-16, 10:41 PM | Message # 1
Baby
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Greetings to all. They all call me Marshal. I am new to Mugen and I have to say I love it.

I am currently unemployed but trying so hard to find a job. When I'm not job hunting, I'm playing Mugen or helping my friend come up with Ideas for his own fighting game. I would like to do more than come up with Ideas but... My sprite work and drawing skills are.... rather sucky. If anyone is up to helping, please contact me here on the forum VIA PM or Email. My Email Address is PrinceofDespair1@yahoo.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated. There could be business oppurtunities in the future as well. My friend wants to build his own company. So in the long run, there could be work in it for anyone who wants to help. I hate to sound like an ad for the newspaper but I'm completely out of options. Other people are just too busy to help a couple of nobodies who wants to work on a custom fighting game with custom characters. Please Contact me if your interested.

squirrelkingDate: Thursday, 2009-04-16, 11:45 PM | Message # 2
The Chosen One
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
welcome to the site, is the game for a console, or pc?

My site

Killor1Date: Friday, 2009-04-17, 0:23 AM | Message # 3
Knight
Actually. No mugen game has to be *a job* You can make it for free. But if you hire people than that is on the other hand.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

MarshalDate: Friday, 2009-04-17, 1:07 AM | Message # 4
Baby
Quote (squirrelking)
welcome to the site, is the game for a console, or pc?

Well.... we planned on having it for the Pc but so far.... we've found no one to actually help. I ended up asking over 100 people so far and no one really wants to help nobodies with a custom game and/or to help make custom characters from nothing. And thank you for the welcome.

Quote (Killor1)
Actually. No mugen game has to be *a job* You can make it for free. But if you hire people than that is on the other hand.
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

As I said above, no one has really wanted to help us. And considering my friend IS in the works with making his own little company... I'd figure I'd sweeten the pot with a job since just asking for help has failed miserably. I'm not even going to go into the insults thrown our way for asking... And since this place seems to be the biggest place thus far... I figure atleast some people are going to be nice enough to help.

squirrelkingDate: Friday, 2009-04-17, 1:51 AM | Message # 5
The Chosen One
since its for pc, you probably wont make any money, because as soon as it goes on the internet, there will be pirated copies and nobody will pay for it

My site

striderhienDate: Friday, 2009-04-17, 2:16 AM | Message # 6
Archangel
Awards: 4
Quote (squirrelking)
since its for pc, you probably wont make any money, because as soon as it goes on the internet, there will be pirated copies and nobody will pay for it

sorry to say but that is right, but don't worry, if it was for console someone would make a pirate iso for an emulator

MarshalDate: Friday, 2009-04-17, 2:31 AM | Message # 7
Baby
Even still..... Me and my buddy have been.... kinda.... dreaming of this. Its our goal. Even if someone pirates it, we don't care. Truthfully, we at first just want it to be a private thing. If it gets better and or complete, then we'll probably end up making it for the internet. But Me and him have been dying to see this come to live, so to say. Its always been a sort of dream of my own to have something in my head, game wise, and it end up coming alive. I know I can't do it myself.... and if I could... I would be asking you nice people. *I'm calling you all nice because you haven't thrown any insults at me yet.* But saddly, I can't do it. I lack the skills.

CloudStrifeDate: Friday, 2009-04-17, 9:58 AM | Message # 8
The Chosen One
Awards: 2
Welcome to the forums,don't ally with Sephiroth

MrBrightsideDate: Friday, 2009-04-17, 11:39 AM | Message # 9
Adult
Welcome Dude

Killor1Date: Saturday, 2009-04-18, 1:15 AM | Message # 10
Knight
Quote (Marshal)
As I said above, no one has really wanted to help us. And considering my friend IS in the works with making his own little company... I'd figure I'd sweeten the pot with a job since just asking for help has failed miserably. I'm not even going to go into the insults thrown our way for asking... And since this place seems to be the biggest place thus far... I figure atleast some people are going to be nice enough to help.

Well. I can help as soon as I get better.

squirrelkingDate: Monday, 2009-04-20, 11:01 PM | Message # 11
The Chosen One
well, good luck with ur game, if u do make it, post it on a well known web site so ppl who dont know about pirated stuff dont find it for free wink

My site

JAPXDate: Monday, 2009-04-20, 11:42 PM | Message # 12
Squire
welcome! biggrin

Visit my youtube channel ^^
http://www.youtube.com/user/JAPX121

asrwgmDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-21, 1:20 PM | Message # 13
Archangel
Awards: 6
Welcome to the forum bro. happy

MarshalDate: Friday, 2009-04-24, 6:39 PM | Message # 14
Baby
Quote (Killor1)
Well. I can help as soon as I get better.

Any help will be appreciated. Could you give me your E-Mail address incase I need to reach you? Thanks.

Quote (squirrelking)
well, good luck with ur game, if u do make it, post it on a well known web site so ppl who dont know about pirated stuff dont find it for free

Thanks. I know I'll need the luck.

Quote (JAPX)
welcome!

Thanks. Its good to know there are good people left in the world.

Quote (asrwgm)
Welcome to the forum bro.

Danke, Mein Friend. Good to see friendly people out there.

CloudStrifeDate: Friday, 2009-04-24, 6:45 PM | Message # 15
The Chosen One
Awards: 2
awwww no response to my Welcome mode sad

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz