mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | How do I make stages? - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
How do I make stages?
Pirateboy1280Date: Thursday, 2011-08-18, 6:45 AM | Message # 1
Baby
Group: Users
Messages: 14
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Status: Offline
G'day, I'm new here.

I have a few pictures of Australia's Blue Mountains that I took from Leura's Sublime Point, & i'd like to make them into a stage. How do I do that?
 
Pirateboy1280Date: Thursday, 2011-08-18, 10:17 AM | Message # 2
Baby
Group: Users
Messages: 14
Awards: 0
Reputation: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Status: Offline
Thanks for that! I'm out of town right now so i'll give er a whirl when I get home. It's a photograph I took if you must know....
 
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026 Create a free website with uCoz