• »
Forum » Entertainment » Anime discussion » Sasuke & Itachi *SPOLIERS*
Sasuke & Itachi *SPOLIERS*
PiemanDate: Friday, 2012-05-04, 11:54 PM | Message # 1
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
For those who are currently up to date with the Naruto manga I have a question. We know that Sasuke and Itachi are working together. But I have a terrible feeling that Sasuke is going to turn on Itachi. Am I the only one who thinks so?

XenoTehNoobDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 0:23 AM | Message # 2
Angel
Group: Blocked
Awards: 2
Pieman, That would be an awesome plot twist, but I don't think that will happen. It might happen once Itachi tells Sasuke what he wants to tell him.

MGSSJ2Date: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 0:33 AM | Message # 3
Mystic Coder
Group: contributor
Awards: 5
Nah. The change on Sasuke's way to be was caused because of Konoha's actions over the Uchiha clan and most specifically, his older brother. Itachi will make Sasuke change his point of view over Konoha and the Circle of Hatred, I guess, since he wants his legacy to be carried on by him. However, surely Kishimoto will do something to make the Naruto vs Sasuke always-wanted fight to happen, but I can't think of any plot twist for that to happen.

XenoTehNoobDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 0:43 AM | Message # 4
Angel
Quote (MGSSJ2)
but I can't think of any plot twist for that to happen.

I do!
Quote (Pieman)
Sasuke is going to turn on Itachi

MGSSJ2Date: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 0:47 AM | Message # 5
Mystic Coder
Quote (XenoTehNoob)
Sasuke is going to turn on Itachi

-.-

Quote (MGSSJ2)
Itachi will make Sasuke change his point of view over Konoha and the Circle of Hatred

I really doubt he'd turn on on the main reason why he's about to destroy Konoha.

XenoTehNoobDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 0:49 AM | Message # 6
Angel
MGSSJ2,
It was a joke.

It's obvious he won't turn on him, but I can't think of anything that makes sense at this point. Sasuke said he was going to destroy Konoha for his own reasons (pretty sure he said that a few mangas back) and I think he won't listen to Itachi and he will fight with Naruto, then Naruto will defeat Sasuke and Naruto will commit suicide afterwards.

MGSSJ2Date: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 1:15 AM | Message # 7
Mystic Coder
Quote (XenoTehNoob)
he will fight with Naruto, then Naruto will defeat Sasuke and Naruto will commit suicide afterwards.

I hope that's another joke xD
The fight between Sasuke and Naruto can't conclude with both of them dying, and whether if one of them dies the other one will too. The only outcome would be Naruto defeating Sasuke, but not killing him, something like what was seen in the OVA. Then Sasuke goes out to live alone, turning on Konoha and the rest of the world, and Naruto going back to Konoha to be the Hokage.

PiemanDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 1:28 AM | Message # 8
Adult
Group: Users
The fight between Sasuke and Naruto can't conclude with both of them dying, and whether if one of them dies the other one will too. The only outcome would be Naruto defeating Sasuke, but not killing him, something like what was seen in the OVA. Then Sasuke goes out to live alone, turning on Konoha and the rest of the world, and Naruto going back to Konoha to be the Hokage.

It shouldn't be that easy to predict. xD

XenoTehNoobDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 2:22 AM | Message # 9
Angel
MGSSJ2, You never know. I didn't mean it seriously or jokingly. Mocking (Note: I am just throwing that out there, you are not mocking mine or anyones predictions, so don't get butthurt.) other peoples predictions is dumb because it's not like you know what it truly is, and
Quote (Pieman)
It shouldn't be that easy to predict.
I feel Kishimoto would put so more work into it than just doing
Quote (MGSSJ2)
Then Sasuke goes out to live alone, turning on Konoha and the rest of the world, and Naruto going back to Konoha to be the Hokage.

On another note, I actually saw
Quote (XenoTehNoob)
It's obvious he won't turn on him, but I can't think of anything that makes sense at this point. Sasuke said he was going to destroy Konoha for his own reasons (pretty sure he said that a few mangas back) and I think he won't listen to Itachi and he will fight with Naruto, then Naruto will defeat Sasuke and Naruto will commit suicide afterwards.
I saw this on a forum by someone who has predicted COUNTLESS things on Naruto that turned out to being correct (i.e. Madara coming back, Jiraiyas death (Mind you this was months before)) And I feel that while that this guy is pretty incredible with predictions, that one maybe a little far fetched, but just remember Naruto may or may NOT become the Hokage.

MGSSJ2Date: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 7:15 AM | Message # 10
Mystic Coder
Quote (XenoTehNoob)
MGSSJ2, You never know. I didn't mean it seriously or jokingly. Mocking (Note: I am just throwing that out there, you are not mocking mine or anyones predictions, so don't get butthurt.) other peoples predictions is dumb because it's not like you know what it truly is, and

Well, you are right in that... unless they're really stupid ones (Tobi is Uchiha Kagami for example ._. )

Quote (XenoTehNoob)
I saw this on a forum by someone who has predicted COUNTLESS things on Naruto that turned out to being correct (i.e. Madara coming back, Jiraiyas death (Mind you this was months before)) And I feel that while that this guy is pretty incredible with predictions, that one maybe a little far fetched, but just remember Naruto may or may NOT become the Hokage.

He had a really good guess in Madara's coming back, but Jiraiya's death was easily seen IMO. I'll renember that tongue

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 7:24 AM | Message # 11
God
Awards: 4
i actually thought (before tobi and kabuto's conversation) that jiraiya will be revived. because kishi likes those chessy cliche moments and he actually did what i thought he would do (teacher-student of azuma and shikamaru's group) with naruto-jiraiya

if naruto becomes hokage, i think he will die lol. again kishi likes those cheesy moments. maybe konohamaru will replace him the moment naruto dies

XenoTehNoobDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 7:41 AM | Message # 12
Angel
Quote (sgn_15)
maybe konohamaru will replace him the moment naruto dies

If this happens I will buy so much One Piece merchandise, and burn my Naruto mangas.

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 7:49 AM | Message # 13
God
Awards: 4
Quote (XenoTehNoob)
If this happens I will buy so much One Piece merchandise, and burn my Naruto mangas.

but it was already mentioned right? when naruto and konohamaru were talking to each other in the first part of the series, or was it some filler?

MGSSJ2Date: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 8:35 AM | Message # 14
Mystic Coder
Quote (XenoTehNoob)

Quote (sgn_15)
but it was already mentioned right?

Quote (sgn_15)
filler

BladeStorm_XDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 10:02 AM | Message # 15
The Chosen One
Itachi is alive???

Forum » Entertainment » Anime discussion » Sasuke & Itachi *SPOLIERS*
  • Page 1 of 2