mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Why Some Chars In Hires & Others Not - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » general » General M.U.G.E.N Discussion » Why Some Chars In Hires & Others Not
Why Some Chars In Hires & Others Not
Sou-BotDate: Sunday, 2012-04-01, 5:58 AM | Message # 1
Angel
Group: contributor
Awards: 4
Reproofs: 100%
I dono if this deserves a thread for it or not but i just wanna know why

If anyone felt insulted or attacked by someone here then tell me bout it and show me some proofs and ill see what i can do, we wanna keep it friendly here

Message edited by Sou-Bot - Sunday, 2012-04-01, 6:00 AM

sweetfire13Date: Sunday, 2012-04-01, 6:30 AM | Message # 2
Angel
Awards: 5
Reproofs: 0%
If I am reading your question correctly then it's all in the sprites.
Generally your sprites that would be used in current 2d games nowadays such as Blazblue are larger and looks more detailed compared to your sprites that you would find in games such as the old King of Fighters.
to

Sou-BotDate: Sunday, 2012-04-01, 6:40 AM | Message # 3
Angel
sweetfire13,
If I am reading your question correctly then it's all in the sprites.
Generally your sprites that would be used in current 2d games nowadays such as Blazblue are larger and looks more detailed compared to your sprites that you would find in games such as the old King of Fighters.

yes sweetfire u got my question thats all i wanted to know thanks but add one more question pls u said ( such as Blazblue are larger and looks more detailed compared to your sprites that you would find in games such as the old King of Fighters)

cant we convert these sprites to Hires ?

If anyone felt insulted or attacked by someone here then tell me bout it and show me some proofs and ill see what i can do, we wanna keep it friendly here

sweetfire13Date: Sunday, 2012-04-01, 6:57 AM | Message # 4
Angel
Awards: 5
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (Sou-Bot)
cant we convert these sprites to Hires ?

I really don't think that making a low-res sprite to hi-res will really change anything aesthetically for the character besides making it look smoother in my opinion, but if you want to do this you can.

Sou-BotDate: Sunday, 2012-04-01, 3:37 PM | Message # 5
Angel
ok i got it thank u so much for explainin that to me

Forum » general » General M.U.G.E.N Discussion » Why Some Chars In Hires & Others Not
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz