mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | 3D mugen game project. - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » general » General M.U.G.E.N Discussion » 3D mugen game project. (Possible assistance?)
3D mugen game project.
GozarDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 1:18 AM | Message # 16
Hero
Group: contributor
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Okay, fine. Ill give you a hand. happy But i can't rip things from games i don't have.

Dora, Dora, Dora, the explorer! >:3

HiryoDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 3:33 AM | Message # 17
Knight
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (Gozar)
Okay, fine. Ill give you a hand. happy But i can't rip things from games i don't have.

I do not need help in ripping silly.. I can literally rip anything from any game I want except for PS3 and wii games. Unless someone gave me videos then I could rip from them as well. Currently, I am ripping from the new Batman game and Devil May cry 4&5... Also trying to finish Savior up so I could get him out of the way fast... I did not want to make him but.. eh.. He was a W.I.P that was asked of me to be made.. =(

Added (2011-12-21, 3:33 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Gozar)

What I need help with is for someone to be making one character while I am making another or someone who can make stages, or get sounds, or help me with a mugen screen pack. As I mentioned the screen pack I made is rather.. horrible. Though my lifebars are good. =) I like my lifebar setup... Other then that nothing I made as in a screen pack is worth even noting... Stages, well... I am particular.. I do not mind SFIV stages but I can only choose 5 to six of them and no more. Since my project will only have six SFIV characters in it.. Maybe 8 at max but even then still only 6 SFIV stages. I need stages for my originals mainly... Such as Izura. I made a request for that already with all the images available to make the stage and that is with the pal already set up for the images as well..... =/

Forum » general » General M.U.G.E.N Discussion » 3D mugen game project. (Possible assistance?)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz