mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Minato Namikaze (100%) - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » MUGEN related » mugen wip » Minato Namikaze (100%) (Wait... what?)
Minato Namikaze (100%)
Tendou_no_MazoDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 2:13 AM | Message # 1
Knight
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%

For some reason the audio wasn't there <.< >.> so the video won't have that "magic".

Features:

• Rasengan Taunt: 50% chance to boost your defense by +/- 10 seconds
  • Buffs: Poison, Attack Up/Down, Defense Up/Down, Healing, Chakra Seal
    He can buff himself Defense as well for dealing Chakra Seal buff to enemies the other buffs can only be activated by your enemy or partner.
  • Hiraishin Fuin: Mark you enemy to peform teleport combos as well for teleporting while doing some attacks
  • Keiyaku Fuin: If casted against my chars this justu will block their Kuchiyose control jutsus as well disabling their battle skills, deals light damage.
  • Kekkai no Jutsu: While you're on the barrier enemies attacks will miss
  • Rasengan
  • Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
  • Kuchiyose - Gama: Randomly has a chance to summon three kinds of frogs
  • Kuchiyose - Yatai Kuzuchi no Dan
  • Kuchiyose - Gamabunta: Pain-Sama's Gamabunta (this was the only great one i'd found) He can peform Gamatosuzan, Suiton: Teppodama and Gamayendan
  • Hiraishin Rasengan - While the enemy is marked you will move with high speed and the rasegan turns unstable, casting some lightnings, applies Chakra Seal Buff.
  • Fuinjutsu - Shiki Fujin: While summoned he has a 0.5% chance for each second (does not stack) to activate the jutsu, after activation you can grab the enemy to peform a double KO (or not)

Does you wan't to know why I'm not releasing him today?

Message edited by Tendou_no_Mazo - Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 7:14 PM

N1nYoDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 2:16 AM | Message # 2
Archangel
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
Is this char strong ?

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 2:20 AM | Message # 3
Knight
Quote (N1nYo)
Is this char strong ?

You mean about the overpowered stats from my previous chars? Nop, this one comes with balanceable stats for any mugen, the one on the video is the true Minato with my stats, did two Minatos, one for my Mugen and the second one for all mugens.

Mugenman299Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 2:31 AM | Message # 4
Squire
i like this minato, well done tendou. i only have one suggestion, lower the rasengan buff to 30% and lwer the number of kunai he throws slightly, other than that excellent job and thank you for giving us a great BALANCED minato. thumbs up my friend

N1nYoDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 2:46 AM | Message # 5
Archangel
Quote (Tendou_no_Mazo)
You mean about the overpowered stats from my previous chars? Nop, this one comes with balanceable stats for any mugen, the one on the video is the true Minato with my stats, did two Minatos, one for my Mugen and the second one for all mugens.

>Implying i said anything about :"overpowered stats".

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 2:54 AM | Message # 6
Knight
Quote (N1nYo)
>Implying i said anything about :"overpowered stats".

Not implying i just didn't understand about thats why i said that due i thought you were asking because you saw the damage on the video.

Well i just tried him with with normal stats and he looks fine. First i did him for the mugen i'm working then i duplicated him and re-did stats and balanced all damages for the default one.

N1nYoDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 2:54 AM | Message # 7
Archangel
Quote (Tendou_no_Mazo)
Not implying i just didn't understand about thats why i said that due i thought you were asking because you saw the damage on the video.

Well i just tried him with with normal stats and he looks fine. First i did him for the mugen i'm working then i duplicated him and re-did stats and balanced all damages for the default one.

Right. so it has fair chances against a fair character?

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 12:11 PM | Message # 8
Knight
Quote (N1nYo)
Right. so it has fair chances against a fair character?

Yup ^-^. No cheating kawarimi as well.

Added (2012-08-07, 12:11 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Mugenman299)
i like this minato, well done tendou. i only have one suggestion, lower the rasengan buff to 30% and lwer the number of kunai he throws slightly, other than that excellent job and thank you for giving us a great BALANCED minato. thumbs up my friend

Late reply. As you can see on the video i had to taunt, hmhmhm, 5 times to get the buff and the taunt delay a bit to end (you must press the taunt button in order to get buff), i'll take a look if 30% works with that delay, also i can decrease the kunais to 2 and delay a bit the speed of throwing kunais. Thanks.

PortgazHydeDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 12:51 PM | Message # 9
Knight
Gonna dl this after the link is up btw i hoping the balance patch will fix the OP issue smile

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 6:57 PM | Message # 10
Knight
AN.BU, Tobirama Senju and Hashirama Senju done. New attacks and jutsus were added to Hashirama as well for some Changings on AN.BU and a lil update on some issues on Tobirama. Anko, Baki Akatsuki and probably all Akamarus will be balanced due i already released them all there (and they will be re-released at once), however, Anko Akatsuki/Baki/Chiyo/Asumas/Manda/Chiriku/Zetsu won't be released with Minato.

Anyways as you can see on the video you already can think about some improvements due i didn't upload Minato (yet), so feels free to add there and i'll reply with some reasons.

Message edited by Tendou_no_Mazo - Thursday, 2012-08-09, 6:57 PM

spritekeyfinderDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 7:55 PM | Message # 11
Angel
For Some Reason I know I have the sheet........................(which Is gone by now)
Second Why not make the Rasengan Effect Larger

Mugenman299Date: Friday, 2012-08-10, 1:31 AM | Message # 12
Squire
Quote (Tendou_no_Mazo)
Late reply. As you can see on the video i had to taunt, hmhmhm, 5 times to get the buff and the taunt delay a bit to end (you must press the taunt button in order to get buff), i'll take a look if 30% works with that delay, also i can decrease the kunais to 2 and delay a bit the speed of throwing kunais. Thanks.

np, just offering some helpful input. about the buff, it thats true about it not triggering that easily then that fine it can b 50%, and as for the kunai yes, reduce the speed just abit, but you dont have to limit it to 2 kunai, i would say best is three or four since he throws bout that many in other games, but its up to you, he still looks great and i cant wait till you release him and the others.

lolsterDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 3:31 AM | Message # 13
Adult
wait a sec, about your zetsu, when your zetsu transforms into the opponent, does he get all of their supers, and stuff?

Tyler3541Date: Friday, 2012-08-10, 4:56 AM | Message # 14
Templar Knight
So why does balancing your other characters prevent you from releasing this one?

Pein93Date: Friday, 2012-08-10, 5:22 AM | Message # 15
Squire
You have become my favorite character creator.
Good luck .

(Google translate ) suspect

Forum » MUGEN related » mugen wip » Minato Namikaze (100%) (Wait... what?)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz