Awards: 1
Reproofs: 0%
shade the hair.

Riven1Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 1:28 AM | Message # 3
The Chosen One
Group: contributor
Awards: 2
One of the feet looks proportioned wrong and his face looks like crap try to fix those.

Lmfao ^

IZILIFE95Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 1:47 AM | Message # 4
Squire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
pose Katon jutsu

Quote (N1nYo)
One of the feet looks proportioned wrong and his face looks like crap try to fix those.

i'll think

sgn_15Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 7:56 AM | Message # 5
God
Awards: 4
so your old madara sheet is cancelled now?

KishorDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 11:51 AM | Message # 6
The Chosen One
isn't this sprite from This madara............. dry dry

....20%....95%

IZILIFE95Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 1:35 PM | Message # 7
Squire
Quote (Kishor)
isn't this sprite from This madara

for laying katon and style yes but not the other
Quote (sgn_15)
so your old madara sheet is cancelled now?

temporarily

zjmingDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 9:49 AM | Message # 8
Baby
I'm sorry.I think you can't copy the style of my own sprites_zj-uchiha-madara by youeself.
Because of my business,I can't continue to code it now.So I didn't konw when it would be released.
As you can see,my English isn't good.So don't send messages to me please.3Q!XD

Message edited by zjming - Friday, 2012-08-10, 1:12 PM

НаруткаDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 10:02 AM | Message # 9
Adult
zjming, your Madara private? How abot release beta-version your zj-madara in this site?

zjmingDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 10:30 AM | Message # 10
Baby
Er...I have to tell you that in our countryIt is the first naruto character which made by one person including drawing sprites and code it.Only myself .
And in my country lots of people look forward to it,too.But because of the high-quality,I also want to do it to compare with others.
But now edo madara chars are so few, so I don't wan't to release it.Only want to compare,not let some people copy the creative now.
The person only share in my organization named Mingmentang,the members in my org want to made a original naruto mugen including drawing sprites and code chars.
But unfortunately now we only have two member who can do it.So I have to teach students to draw sprites first.Only have designers, we can continue to make the game.But now the designer only me,and I have to code the person.
By the way I didn't always enter this site.Because I'm a foreigner,I didn't have a friend,and I can't adapt to the language.

Message edited by zjming - Friday, 2012-08-10, 1:11 PM

KishorDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 11:44 AM | Message # 11
The Chosen One
zjming, wow those look awesome man...atleast a video of him....... biggrin biggrin

....20%....95%

IZILIFE95Date: Friday, 2012-08-10, 2:53 PM | Message # 12
Squire
Quote (zjming)
Er...I have to tell you that in our countryIt is the first naruto character which made by one person including drawing sprites and code it.Only myself .
And in my country lots of people look forward to it,too.But because of the high-quality,I also want to do it to compare with others.
But now edo madara chars are so few, so I don't wan't to release it.Only want to compare,not let some people copy the creative now.
The person only share in my organization named Mingmentang,the members in my org want to made a original naruto mugen including drawing sprites and code chars.
But unfortunately now we only have two member who can do it.So I have to teach students to draw sprites first.Only have designers, we can continue to make the game.But now the designer only me,and I have to code the person.
By the way I didn't always enter this site.Because I'm a foreigner,I didn't have a friend,and I can't adapt to the language.

not worry I'm not a cheater, you been a good artist and it shows I think it's better to characters you have this size
and what friends you are welcome to this forum biggrin biggrin biggrin

zjmingDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 3:50 PM | Message # 13
Baby
......Dear iz,maybe you misunderstanded my sentenses.
I have no malicious%>_<%.People in our country often find some work in this web,but I didn't know the web well,very sorry.
And I didn't think you are a cheater,maybe the the difference in culture.I just want to say why I haven't release the madara is that I want to wait others.And before a good madara release,I won't show all of my creative.Only a comparation,not say you,you have thought a lot!
As you can see I can't accept English well,if you want to tell something to me,can you write some easy sentences.Thanks a lot.
Yes,I have no friend in this site.Though I also want to enjoy your work,I can't use the site such as some buttons,I can't understand some words,very embarrassed.
On the other hand,I have seen some arts of you,I think you shoud learn the knowledges of the human body scale,not draw them by copying the comic.The act,you can first prepare a model-3D or 2D-which can adjust action.
I didn't learn any art in school,created by myself.The sprites used photoshop cs4 to draw not very good,but I try my best.If you like madara,you can use my style of course.But I want to see your act,it is an interest
for me,no malicious.
If we have no problems in language,I want to make friends with all of you,because we have same interest.But we can't exchange very well ,which made me feel sad.
Er...to be honest,I'm not a artist,but love naruto and mugen!O(∩_∩)O~

abdullahsaurusDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 5:55 PM | Message # 14
Archangel
Awards: 7
Reproofs: 40%
Actually You Should Post That Now Since I Think That Will Be The Best For Now Maybe Later On Somebody May Make A Better One So Then People Will Download His And Not Yours

Thank You Mugen Boy For Avatar

zjmingDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 6:33 PM | Message # 15
Baby
Aha I don't think so.Not only one person can make progress.
I don't think my creativity will out of style in a year.
Instead, if release it now,others will be more powerful,because of the example.

Message edited by zjming - Friday, 2012-08-10, 7:11 PM

Forum » MUGEN related » mugen wip » My new madara custom
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz