• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Anko Mitarashi
Tendou_no_MazoDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 6:35 AM | Message # 1
Knight
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%

Well i had this Anko years, years ago and as you can see am changing her jounin sprites to true Anko sprites.

Whats new variable am working on this char?
Poison, yup. Dont let a snake bit you or you'll be poisoned, only a ninja medic can cure the poison (yes you read right, my characters works together so you can vanish poisons healing yourself if you're a medic ninja, isnt that cool ^-^?)

Anko stated at Classic about she can summon Manda but since Manda was a evildoer she never summoned him anymore after Orochimaru left Konoha. See? I edited Manda's head and i gave him the whole body (because Manda is a playable char there).

All things are added but since jouning sprites dont have same attacks as true sprites am coding a bit more her :). May do a character review to add more variable things.

Oh i forgot, month ago i said about giving to you some of my variable meanings, there are some Var and FVar am working (may be updated according with time)

XenoTehNoobDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 6:37 AM | Message # 2
Angel
Group: Blocked
Awards: 2
The whole medic ninja thing is pretty awesome. How many characters have you created? All I know is that crappy hokage(IMO) and the akatsuki baki (never downloaded) do you have other characters?

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 6:40 AM | Message # 3
Knight
Quote (XenoTehNoob)
The whole medic ninja thing is pretty awesome. How many characters have you created? All I know is that crappy hokage(IMO) and the akatsuki baki (never downloaded) do you have other characters?

Akamaru (classic), Akamaru(Shippuden), Akamaru Akatsuki, Chiyo, AN.BU, Asuma and Asuma Akatsuki. Am planning to create the jinchuurikis because i need to test some things on hashirama to see if he really can rip out the tails.

XenoTehNoobDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 6:42 AM | Message # 4
Angel
Group: Blocked
Tendou_no_Mazo, If you fixed up your Hashirama, made the Jinchuurikis and allowed them to transform, and gave Hashirama an attack that would send them to their normal state, that would be pretty damn cool. Can I have a link to Akamaru classic and shippuden?

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 6:48 AM | Message # 5
Knight
Quote (XenoTehNoob)
Tendou_no_Mazo, If you fixed up your Hashirama, made the Jinchuurikis and allowed them to transform, and gave Hashirama an attack that would send them to their normal state, that would be pretty damn cool. Can I have a link to Akamaru classic and shippuden?

He does, when you grow the tails the Bijuu taijutsu will grow on its valuw, hashirama attacks make that var value turns 0 so youll be forced to normal state. Ive fund many bugs on them (Akamarus) so i wont be releasing here untill fixed x3.But i posted them last year (topic there) but i think i removed them, if am not wrong. If theyre still downloadable those versions are really old o_o.

Message edited by Tendou_no_Mazo - Thursday, 2012-05-03, 6:50 AM

abdullahsaurusDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 9:18 AM | Message # 6
Archangel
Group: contributor
Awards: 7
Reproofs: 40%
I like it but that screen shot does not look to good all the snakes beside manda look disgusting no offense

Thank You Mugen Boy For Avatar

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 11:58 AM | Message # 7
Knight
Quote (abdullahsaurus)
like it but that screen shot does not look to good all the snakes beside manda look disgusting no offense

Not good at spriting, probably this is the weakness of a screen shot.

Added (2012-05-05, 11:58 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Anko status:

She isnt affected by poisons now;
Cursed seal mode done (only need to do damage taken)
Doing snakes now and coding the bunshin. After that she'll be done wink

ZeshibaDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 2:17 PM | Message # 8
The Chosen One
I hope she isn't as OP as Hashirama

AfroManOfTheCloudsDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 7:44 PM | Message # 9
Squire
I only know of two Ankos in Mugen.One Jonin Anko that's way too crappy.And one other Anko that's way too cheap.Please tell me this Anko is just average and not too bad or too cheap.

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 9:59 PM | Message # 10
Knight
Quote (AfroManOfTheClouds)
I hope she isn't as OP as Hashirama

Well as you know my mugen works with 1000 hp, and as i said you just need edit data file to default.
Also when you activate Cursed seal it drains your chakra and life a lot but increases your defense by 4 and attack by 4.

Quote (AfroManOfTheClouds)
I only know of two Ankos in Mugen.One Jonin Anko that's way too crappy.And one other Anko that's way too cheap.Please tell me this Anko is just average and not too bad or too cheap.

I had that jounin anko and as you can see on picture am updating to true anko sprites. Am trying my best wink

AfroManOfTheCloudsDate: Sunday, 2012-05-06, 0:10 AM | Message # 11
Squire
At least you got your character intoi Mugen.I can't even do that.Coding is tricky.. sad

Pein93Date: Monday, 2012-05-07, 0:39 AM | Message # 12
Squire
I love Anko xmas ,
good luck x).

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Monday, 2012-05-07, 5:29 AM | Message # 13
Knight

To get you guys updated theres the cursed seal mode (standing) currently updating snakes from her :). If things goes right i can release her in two days.

abdullahsaurusDate: Monday, 2012-05-07, 4:12 PM | Message # 14
Archangel
Awards: 7
Reproofs: 40%
Yay and nice looking cs1 mode

Thank You Mugen Boy For Avatar

cliffalphonseDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-08, 9:42 AM | Message # 15
Templar Knight
no one ever created a kimimaru with cs 1 well all forms it would be great if you did

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz