[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Sub-Zero 3D
HiryoDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-18, 5:29 AM | Message # 1
Knight
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
Reproofs: 0%
Okay... I am going to make a Sub-Zero for ALL to use on this site... And one that will be ONLY for my mugen project. The difference between the two is.. One is ripped. The other is original animation and model. While I was ripping... I thought to myself.. Why not make him yourself... So I am! ^^ The difference between the two will be vast. But the gameplay will be the same. Here is a example to show the difference between the Ripped Sub Zero and my original creation.

First is the original model I am working on...

And this is the rip I am doing.

As you can see... HUGE difference. I am using the skin mesh from the Street Fighter IV M.Bison mod for the model I will be making but I am modifying the mesh, stretching it and more so increasing resolution. Different colors... and a LOT of changes..... The one Sub-Zero, I will probably release to this site.... In hope that maybe, someone will use it then want to join me on my project... =/ I will add a link to a youtube video I am uploading here very soon. It is still uploading... The reason I have disappeared recently and did not release any characters was because my old PC died.. I had to make a new one. =/ I will be back in action now... Also, be prepared for some Tekken characters that are NOT rips... and will be 3D. This Sub-Zero I think will be the last time I rip anything. Not sure... I have a 3D Sodom in the works and a few others I will be showing in a bit. The first Tekken character I will be making, is probably Armor King... I made a HORRID failure in the past of one when I ripped it from Tekken 2..... Going to redeem myself of that. Also, a 3D Twelve and 3D Necro are under works... Even a 3D John Talbain "Gallon".... Be prepared guys for some new characters to sweep mugen.. WOOT!!! Oh, and Virtua Fighter characters will be made.. and even 3D KOF Characters!!! Duke was a favorite of min from KOF 2006.... He will be the first 3D KOF character I make... Some originals will be on the way as well.... I will post again in a different thread asking what characters I should make from Original ideas to those from games.... And I do not mind ripping sprites for people if someone wanted sprites for a character. Feel free to ask? What could it hurt? The worst I could do is say no, which I probably will not do. ^^ In about two hours from this post my video will be uploaded of a movement test of Subzero and I will post it here.

Added (2012-01-18, 5:29 AM)
---------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebv-MT5ClEQ

The video is just a simple test video. ^^

sgn_15Date: Wednesday, 2012-01-18, 9:13 AM | Message # 2
God
Awards: 4
i thought the gif looked stiff movement, but when i saw the video, it actually looks cool with that little movement with that effect

ichidori555Date: Wednesday, 2012-01-18, 7:45 PM | Message # 3
Knight
Good luck with the project, mate.
Although honestly, as a mortal kombat fan, i can't really agree with the way the sprites look. Lol.
But either way it looks like you have a good character coming along.
Best of luck. happy

HiryoDate: Thursday, 2012-01-19, 2:06 AM | Message # 4
Knight
Quote (ichidori555)
Good luck with the project, mate.
Although honestly, as a mortal kombat fan, i can't really agree with the way the sprites look. Lol.
But either way it looks like you have a good character coming along.
Best of luck. happy

Sub-Zero and Shang Tsung are the only two real MK characters I will be making for my project.. I know it looks awful... =( I just, at the time did not have the ability to do what I can now with my new pc... It is a rip from SFIV Sub Zero Mod. The model I am making using the skin mesh will be WAY better. Also, I do not want my Sub-Zero to look like any other. Even if it does look bad. He will not have fatalities or even play like the others. His main freeze projectile will slow down the opponent rather then freeze them. His EX form of it though will freeze them. He will be very unique... not like any other Sub-Zero ever made. And will have a Noob-Saibot mode which will change all his moves including projectiles, basic attacks.. everything really. For my game project there is a story line for it... Which I will explain in the game project. ^^

Added (2012-01-18, 8:05 PM)

Quote (ichidori555)
i thought the gif looked stiff movement, but when i saw the video, it actually looks cool with that little movement with that effect

That gif is old.. Haha. And not what was used as base animation. I used a Hex editor, along with a few other applications and altered my copy of Street Fighter IV. Even changed animations. So I could make this Sub-Zero. Which, honestly was stupid of me considering all the time I wasted in doing that would have been the EXACT same amount of time to make a model. =/ However, it did let me learn has to why I had color loss... >.< My old PC died. With my new one, I don't have color loss anymore when I rip. ^_^..... And who do you think I should show next and or be working on next? meaning who do you think I should make. I will probably show some examples of who I can make here on this thread soon as I try and finish Sub-Zero... The effects are not done, there will be a cold breath from him along with cold mist. It just, sucks I ripped him first before even deciding to make a model... The color loss of the rip bothers me to no end.. T.T

Added (2012-01-19, 2:06 AM)
Here is a example of Sodom in 3D. Also, he will have his weapons as well. Just his base will fight without. The reason for this was what I read on Wikipedia about him. His capcom story line says he fought with E.Honda wihtout a weapon, that he knows a type of wrestling "Not sure what exactly. Some sort of Japanese wrestling not Sumo." and he does know Sumo.... He is a natural loser. So, I will fix that. happy No longer will he be a loser. Well, at least in my game project. I will give him a cross of Wrestling I seen in a old Capcom game "Saturday Night Slam Masters", Final Fight attacks, Street Fighter Attacks, and a bit of originality. Also, I will be making Blade, but not that from the SF Movie the game crap... but something much better. =} Since he is Gunloc "Guile's brother" from Saturday Night Slamers he will be made soon... But, here is the Sodom example... =} It is not done... It needs some more smoothing and less tearing in the frame. But for now it is good. happy

ichidori555Date: Thursday, 2012-01-19, 3:50 AM | Message # 5
Knight
Quote (Hiryo)
It is a rip from SFIV Sub Zero Mod.

Haha I can see that. wink
Quote (Hiryo)
. Also, I do not want my Sub-Zero to look like any other. Even if it does look bad.

That sounds quite reasonable.
He will not have fatalities or even play like the others. His main freeze projectile will slow down the opponent rather then freeze them. His EX form of it though will freeze them. He will be very unique... not like any other Sub-Zero ever made

Now this sounds rather interesting. Once again best of luck.
I don't really use mugen or active in other mugen communities nowadays, But still,
it's rather nice to see new creators come up with new characters and ideas.

HiryoDate: Saturday, 2012-01-21, 0:26 AM | Message # 6
Knight
Quote (ichidori555)
Quote (Hiryo)
It is a rip from SFIV Sub Zero Mod.

Haha I can see that. wink

Not all that I am making is ripped. =( I will be making many originals as well. here is a example.

This will be my final boss. =) His name is Entropy... It took me a VERY long time to make him.... I will be doing a movement test for him and Sodom soon.... Many originals I will be making as well as such not original. I have no help, and making a model takes almost a whole month... T_T I am trying my best to make characters at a fast pace. If I had help, things would be much different.... That is why my sub-zero looks like that.. crappy.... I will make him as good as possible even though the first one is a rip. The second one I make will NOT be a rip. Though, I will still be using the same look. The skin mesh made by tekken57 on the M.Bison mod "Sub-Zero" will be used with the model I am making which I showed a example above what it will look like. =)

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2012-01-21, 9:05 AM | Message # 7
God
looks like a zombie XD

GozarDate: Sunday, 2012-01-22, 9:47 PM | Message # 8
Hero
Awards: 0
Well, i will try and help if you want it. I just need to prove to myself i can actually create characters first. My current attempts can't do jack.

Dora, Dora, Dora, the explorer! >:3

revan6737Date: Monday, 2012-01-23, 2:47 PM | Message # 9
The Chosen One
Awards: 2
Quote (Gozar)
Well, i will try and help if you want it. I just need to prove to myself i can actually create characters first. My current attempts can't do jack.

Lol'd you halfass everything you do you never completed anything you said you were gonna do when you were active here.....

Lmfao ^

EvanszDate: Monday, 2012-02-20, 5:11 AM | Message # 10
Knight
hey hiryo , what happened with ur 3d game project?

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz