• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Tobi Wip by me Laharl
tora2Date: Monday, 2011-10-31, 1:49 PM | Message # 1
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
Reproofs: 0%
this is my tobi wip its a video showing whats done so far enjoy. hope you all like it. feedback is welcomed but please don't be ridiculous, this character is going to be FAIR not cheap like most of you are used to Naruto wise. lots more needs done its nowhere near finished this is maybe 20%

http://youtu.be/keAMeKIjrZg

if a mod could embed this I would appreciate it I cannot figure out how using this board.

Xeno: It's like putting the number one in my alphabet soup, it's criminal.

Message edited by tora2 - Monday, 2011-10-31, 1:52 PM

sgn_15Date: Monday, 2011-10-31, 4:44 PM | Message # 2
God
Group: contributor
Awards: 4
looks ok so far. and yeah i hate overpowered chars as well, although i would have preferred you code non-naruto chars :X
i think you could have used better explosion sprite

tora2Date: Monday, 2011-10-31, 4:49 PM | Message # 3
The Chosen One
do you mean for the giant explosion bomb when he drops it, I plan on making that sprite look ALOT better this is just taken from the sheet directly not edited or anything trust me it WILL look alot better before its released. thanks for the support. well I am a Narutard I admit it lol, and I am tired of the bad rep naruto characters get because of all the super cheap chibi characters that exist that is why Alexei and I are making these for a full game to come once all of them are done as well as the stages.

and i HAD to make tobi I thought it was just ridiculous a good version has not been made yet and all the ones who have are based on him being madara/whoever he really is. So i thought why is there no tobi based on his Tobi silly persona and there you go. I prefer tobi like this hes hilarious. But I am thinking of a madara/w/e transformation at low health or something similar to the awakening system in ninja storm 2. where his moveset would change completely from silly to I am going to kick your ass style.

thanks for the feedback appreciate it.

NatsuDragneelDate: Monday, 2011-10-31, 6:47 PM | Message # 4
The Chosen One
Awards: 2
Quote (tora2)
I am thinking of a madara/w/e transformation at low health or something similar to the awakening system

that'll be cool ! am looking forward to ur "non-cheap" char !

Batman+Natsu : level facepalm.

sgn_15Date: Monday, 2011-10-31, 7:13 PM | Message # 5
God
Quote (tora2)
do you mean for the giant explosion bomb when he drops it

yeah. and also the spinning sprites could also be improved or changed
Quote (tora2)
madara/w/e transformation at low health or something similar to the awakening system

sorry idk that game. but if you are updated with the manga, you will not code him like that

tora2Date: Monday, 2011-10-31, 9:20 PM | Message # 6
The Chosen One
I am updated and I know he might not be madara but he still is someone else very powerful lol. basically in ninja storm 2 tobi fights silly like I am doing then, when you use awakening mode meaning like a full meter of something or other he goes all badass and shows his real personality. heres a video to demonstrate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVpactCFTs

this video shows what i mean.

@natsu i hope it doesn't disappoint, just cause he might change moveset doesn't mean ill make him oped.

Kiril2212Date: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 1:50 AM | Message # 7
Knight
Awards: 0
This is looking great. Good luck on completing him.

tora2Date: Friday, 2011-11-04, 10:27 PM | Message # 8
The Chosen One
so like anyone who wants to help the process of this character to get done alot faster could do me a favor?

I need some sprites for tobi on his attacks, I will make a list of stuff needed so anyone who is good at spritediting from the tobi sheet can help me out here

1. I need some silly attacks for tobi, basically you see I show off his Light attack combo in the video but I need some new sprites so he doesn't copy the other nzc akatsuki. any funny attacks that fit the silly tobi persona would be great, if you played ninja storm 2 you can understand what I mean I have no standards to this just that the sprites look clumsyish for his movements, and do not at all copy the other akatsuki.

2. these sprites need to use the tobi Sheet I will post a link to here seeing as they will be shared pallete sprites.

3. one animation i need specifically with an idea of is this I need a rapid hand motion like, tobis arms start spinning super fast repeatedly like sonic does with his legs, I plan to use this animation to have him throw bombs all over the place. for one of his super attacks.

any help is greatly appreciated anyone who can do it is welcome to try if I use your sprites you will be credited for it.

here is the sheet you must use to base sprites off of

Message edited by tora2 - Friday, 2011-11-04, 10:30 PM

GozarDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 1:08 AM | Message # 9
Hero
Kick ass.

Dora, Dora, Dora, the explorer! >:3

tora2Date: Tuesday, 2011-12-13, 9:48 AM | Message # 10
The Chosen One
new update video out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw4oocA461M

heres a second update video still can't embed a few things have been changed mainly his light and heavy combos :P thanks to alexei and he has some new sprites stance to fit tobi more a new crouch and new intro and few more things tell me what you think and enjoy.

Added (2011-12-13, 9:48 AM)
---------------------------------------------
been awhile since I updated Tobi now has

Fireball jutsu still need to get some fire sounds and burn pallete fx

hitsparks in EVERYTHING

I fixed up his intro so the log poofs away rather than just moves backwards for no reason

he has voice quotes in all of his attacks thus far

hit sounds in every attack some are kind of silly because of what they are for example a poke to your face

readjusted his giant bomb explosion when it hits the ground to ALWAYS do 500 damage rather than depend on your distance

he now has a Launcher and 4 hit air combo! demonstrated in this gif :P for those that can't understand whats going on tobi back hands them, then spins to do a kick, then turns around and smacks them with his Butt, and finally Lets out a Fart that knocks them to the ground. I am planning on adding green gas effects to the fart move :P enjoy and tell me what you think. Also damage is not final I still need to add a damage dampener so pay no attention to the combo damage yet.

sgn_15Date: Tuesday, 2011-12-13, 5:44 PM | Message # 11
God
why is his stance animation look like he is annoying the enemy in a very gay way ? XD
not sure if video sucks or the teleport anim is really weird
i like the combo shown in gif

Nemesis_LTDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-13, 5:51 PM | Message # 12
Knight
Quote (sgn_15)
the teleport anim is really weird
Where do you see him teleporting?

Merry Christmas, my friends!

_____kEnt_xDDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-13, 6:35 PM | Message # 13
The Chosen One
Awards: 1
seems very kewl but i dislike the sparks, and in the 1rst video the anims seems to be static.

tora2Date: Tuesday, 2011-12-13, 8:14 PM | Message # 14
The Chosen One
@sgn this tobi is mostly based off his silly persona he won't be acting serious aside from 1 or 2 attacks this stance was taken from his stance in ninja storm 2 he isn't teleporting its sort of a mvc thing press up right after the launcher and he jumps into the air really fast to start an air combo. Also yes the gif is not the greatest since its using gifninja.com just a quick gif to show it off basically so its not the best quality but its the basic idea.

If you were referring to the video of tobi himself I have his teleport fixed I think you are meaning how he slid across the screen after teleporting yeah thats changed.

@kent the sparks are NZC sparks and won't be changing its what Alexei has used in all of his characters and What I will be using as well the animation is NZC styled as well its just like the other creations so that won't be changed either. thanks for the feedback though.

Message edited by tora2 - Tuesday, 2011-12-13, 8:31 PM

lol-samaDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-13, 8:58 PM | Message # 15
Hero
looks good biggrin

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz