mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Pending recreation of Alucard (SOTN) - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Pending recreation of Alucard (SOTN)
squirrelkingDate: Friday, 2009-05-01, 10:51 PM | Message # 16
The Chosen One
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (striderhien)
for those who don't know my youtube account, i'm yoster39
this is the current alucard, same from sotn

can u give me a link to that alucard?
i just have a chibi one

My site

Disaster_Area42Date: Saturday, 2009-05-02, 1:27 AM | Message # 17
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (MUGENttn)
Hellsing's Alucard isn't even HALF as awesome as Castlevania's Alucard and that's pure 100% fact!

I, as a die-hard Hellsing fan, must respectfully disagree. Hellsing Alucard is one of the most brutal manga characters ever. No offense to Castlevania Alucard though.

Also must disagree with the statement that you opinion is "100% pure fact", more like 100% your opinion. Just saying.

I have to agree with all the comments that compliment your drawing abilities. Excellent sketches, very detailed, nice work.

striderhienDate: Saturday, 2009-05-02, 3:07 AM | Message # 18
Archangel
Awards: 4
Adrian Farenheights Tepes (Castlevania Alucard's true name) is a lot more cool on many other's opinion and, by giving him a crissegrim, he would make dust of hellsing alucard

also, all castlevania fans must remember this: "Demon, death is too good for you"

Added (2009-05-02, 3:07 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (squirrelking)
can u give me a link to that alucard?
i just have a chibi one

http://mugencharacters.ucoz.com/load/11-1-0-862
here you are

Message edited by striderhien - Saturday, 2009-05-02, 3:07 AM

Disaster_Area42Date: Saturday, 2009-05-02, 7:32 AM | Message # 19
Adult
Again I've gotta disagree. Hellsing Alucard is all but invincible. I have the nine released US volumes and he just had the hardest fight in volume 8. For 8 volumes, he would let himself get hit just for the fun of it. assault rifle clips emptied into him and he then goes on to mock the opponents and rip their bodies apart with his bare hards and drink the massive amounts of spilled blood.

And sometimes he gets serious and sends his familiar Baskerville (hellhounds, centipedes, bats, moving globs of blood, etc.) to rip his opponent to shreds.

CloudStrifeDate: Saturday, 2009-05-02, 9:06 AM | Message # 20
The Chosen One
Awards: 2
wait striferhien the real name of Dracula is Vlad Tepes who was a king here in Romania.He was feared by the turks because he impaled thier heads thats why he named him Vlad the Impaler.Also his father was called Vlad Dracul

Disaster_Area42Date: Saturday, 2009-05-02, 10:46 AM | Message # 21
Adult
The character Alucard in the Castlevania games is the son of a Dracula based off of both Stoker's book and the historic Vlad the Impaler.

Interestingly, Hellsing's Alucard is SPOILER Dracula as is revealed in, if I remember correctly, volume 7 or 8.

Gotta love Wikipedia and the accumulation of knowledge that will never serve me well off of internet forums.

CloudStrifeDate: Saturday, 2009-05-02, 12:13 PM | Message # 22
The Chosen One
how come is his son?did Vlad Tepes had a wife?

striderhienDate: Saturday, 2009-05-02, 4:07 PM | Message # 23
Archangel
Adrian, in the story of castlevania, is the son of dracula and lisa... it is better if i tell you all the story

There was a man called Leon Belmont, he and his best friend Mathias Cronqvist were knights of the church.
One day after returning from a campaign, Mathias discovers that his beloved died of sickness.

not too long after that, Leon's beloved, Sara Trantoul, disappears... Mathias, who was in bed cause he got sick for his great sorrow, told Leon that Sara was kidnapped by a vampire.

Leon, who left the church because they didn't care about monsters but only about eretics, leads to the castle of this vampire but he gets stopped by Rinaldo Gandolfi (who will help him later as the "shop" in the game) who gives him a whip.... an alchemical whip.

Leon is late, Sara is about to become a vampire too: on Sara's desire, Belmont sacrifices her contamined soul to have the ultimate weapon against vampires: the Vampire Killer

Leon also discovers about the existence of two stones, the ebony and the crimson stone, that give to vampires incredible power and that transforms every human who got one of them into a vampire...

Leon defeats Walter, the vampire who kidnapped Sara, Walter had the crimson stone, and then....

Mathias appears, with the ebony stone and then he takes the crimson stone, by becoming the strongest vampire ever - and then he escapes...

Leon swears revenge on him: "The Belmont clan will hunt the night"

After a long time Mathias meet the reincarnation of his beloved, Lisa, who will later be Alucard's mother.

Lisa is killed for "Being a witch" only because she healed some people with medicines And Mathias, who has his beloved taken away again is more angry than ever: he not only hates god now, he now hates also humanity who killed Lisa.

So the whole story of trevor, simon and the others begin...

Added (2009-05-02, 4:07 Pm)
Also, in 1999, Mathias gets defeated for ever by Julius Belmont
in 2035 a guy named Soma Cruz discovers to be the reincarnation of Dracula(Mathias) and find Alucard disguised as a human

yea, Genya Arikado is Adrian Farenheights Tepes.

Message edited by striderhien - Saturday, 2009-05-02, 9:46 PM

MrBrightsideDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-02, 11:34 AM | Message # 24
Adult
Lament Of Innocence Tells you Everything.

striderhienDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-02, 4:37 PM | Message # 25
Archangel
Quote (MrBrightside)
Lament Of Innocence Tells you Everything.

yes! XD

MUGENttnDate: Friday, 2009-06-26, 1:42 AM | Message # 26
Knight
Quote (Disaster_Area42)
I, as a die-hard Hellsing fan, must respectfully disagree. Hellsing Alucard is one of the most brutal manga characters ever. No offense to Castlevania Alucard though.

Also must disagree with the statement that you opinion is "100% pure fact", more like 100% your opinion. Just saying.

I have to agree with all the comments that compliment your drawing abilities. Excellent sketches, very detailed, nice work.

I greatly appreciate your complimenting my rusty work! happy

I guess--to each his own? Secretly, I like both Alucards in their own unique ways, really. Both were creations of total ingenuity, wouldn't everybody agree? But then again, it's something about Castlevania-Alucard's demeanor & style that attracts me so much. bahahaha.

sheesh I've been so caught up--I almost 4got about my home here @ mugenchars >_<

Unbound, Unlimited, Forever - - 無限

SinGokuDate: Tuesday, 2009-09-29, 7:18 PM | Message # 27
Archangel
Ahh, we have some artists here, perhaps I should showcase some of my somewhat, sorta, maybe, just about awesome, sketches on here.... but then again, I suck at drawing alucard.
I can draw just about any dbz character, (and pokemon', but I will never admit it....) and im pretty good with the Simpsons.... Nah, I'll leave it to the masters. wink angel bag booze

pizza2639Date: Saturday, 2011-07-23, 0:47 AM | Message # 28
Baby
SOTN FTW favorite castlevania hands down mofo i actually beat it last month.....ish lol shades

Added (2011-07-23, 0:47 Am)
SOTN FTW favorite castlevania hands down mofo i actually beat it last month.....ish lol shades

EsperDate: Saturday, 2011-07-23, 9:55 AM | Message # 29
Hero
Quote (pizza2639)

Added (2011-07-23, 0:47 Am)

Ok... First of

DON'T POST IN OLD THREADS

Second

DON'T DOUBLE POST **** IT

That is all
mellow

Message edited by Esper - Saturday, 2011-07-23, 9:55 AM

MGSSJ2Date: Sunday, 2011-07-24, 5:43 AM | Message # 30
Mystic Coder
Awards: 5