Added (2010-11-30, 7:44 Am)
---------------------------------------------
seems like there are no OP fans here.

leonard4809Date: Monday, 2012-02-20, 6:09 AM | Message # 2
Baby
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
well it looks really awesome..sorry to be so late but i ve never been to this post I like pretty much of one piece too so..
that don looks great... well you should add to him the supernova ones like law, kid, xdrake, just some good atacks, i see that you already added the admiral, the luffy crew should be included too, marco, jozu, ace, shichibukai, and even blackbeards team... you should put some attacks like the one he does to oz jr in the war no to cut someone of course xD just the effect of a cut like attacks of zoro... but for that you can see the new donflamingo sprite from gb2shin sekai xD you should nt add as helper sengoku, whitebeard, garp, shiki, the red and his team and roger because they look pretty strong oh and even don t add the pre time skip crew because they have even found with donflamingo, maybe even the schichibukai mihawk shouldn t be...
and for the war further you should nt add no char but to back ward you shoul add kuro,krieg,enel,cp9 and maybe wapol too...the back ones would be awesome to see and even if you can oz zombie too smile ohh and good luck with each of the works fairy tail and one piece

BarthkumaDate: Monday, 2012-02-20, 7:40 AM | Message # 3
Hero
Group: contributor
its not that there are no onepiece fans around here.. your characters is just suck thats all.. i bet the leonard is you second account right?

ShinuDate: Monday, 2012-02-20, 8:56 AM | Message # 4
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
Oh shut up will you, people like you stopped being funny after thecoming.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

sgn_15Date: Monday, 2012-02-20, 9:22 AM | Message # 5
God
Awards: 4
i can be offtopic or as shitty and flaming as i want since this was my old thread
Quote (leonard4809)
well it looks really awesome..sorry to be so late but i ve never been to this post I like pretty much of one piece too so..
that don looks great... well you should add to him the supernova ones like law, kid, xdrake, just some good atacks, i see that you already added the admiral, the luffy crew should be included too, marco, jozu, ace, shichibukai, and even blackbeards team... you should put some attacks like the one he does to oz jr in the war no to cut someone of course xD just the effect of a cut like attacks of zoro... but for that you can see the new donflamingo sprite from gb2shin sekai xD you should nt add as helper sengoku, whitebeard, garp, shiki, the red and his team and roger because they look pretty strong oh and even don t add the pre time skip crew because they have even found with donflamingo, maybe even the schichibukai mihawk shouldn t be...
and for the war further you should nt add no char but to back ward you shoul add kuro,krieg,enel,cp9 and maybe wapol too...the back ones would be awesome to see and even if you can oz zombie too smile ohh and good luck with each of the works fairy tail and one piece

thanks for the comment but this was really a fan-made char. it was before the GB2 game. you can see the walk there is fan-made (made by my friend) and not the walk of doflamingo from GB2

yeah i am coding fairy tail chars now.
Quote (Barthkuma)
its not that there are no onepiece fans around here.. your characters is just suck thats all.. i bet the leonard is you second account right?

first, you call me sucky coder, THEN YOU POST YOUR QUESTION IN GLB WHEN YOU KNOW I ANSWER QUESTIONS THERE

second, you made so many accounts there and THEN THINK OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO WASTE LIKE YOU TO MAKE MANY ACCOUNTS. I WOULD HAVE MADE ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO COMMENT HERE AT THE TIME I MADE THIS THREAD. LOOK AT THE DATE.

third, you call me cocky arrogant retard. IT'S NOT LIKE I DID NOT KNOW YOU ARE WHITEMUSTACHE123 AT GLB AND POSTING YOUR MUGEN PROBLEM, YET I STILL HELPED YOU LIKE I HELP OTHER PEOPLE.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THESE CHARS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO JUDGE ME AS A CODER, ESPECIALLY SOMEONE WHO IS NOT A CODER AND ONLY KNOW HOW TO CHANGE AND ADD SOUNDS TO A CHAR LIKE YOU

AND FINALLY, I KNOW MORE SHIT THAN YOU. (AND YES ALSO THAT NBA01 YOU KISS HIS ASS SO MUCH)

BarthkumaDate: Monday, 2012-02-20, 12:03 PM | Message # 6
Hero
cuz your being a retarded.. look, there so many people got pissed at you.. try not 2 be a faggot plss and im not like you who created so many account just to comment his own topic thats what make you a faggot and you accuse me for someone who i did not do, thats why i got banned from that site..and i only have one account in that site get it you faggot?.

Message edited by Barthkuma - Monday, 2012-02-20, 12:07 PM

lol-samaDate: Monday, 2012-02-20, 1:06 PM | Message # 7
Hero
Quote (Barthkuma)
cuz your being a retarded.. look, there so many people got pissed at you.. try not 2 be a faggot plss and im not like you who created so many account just to comment his own topic thats what make you a faggot and you accuse me for someone who i did not do, thats why i got banned from that site..and i only have one account in that site get it you faggot?.

man you are annoying

btw sgn will you update doflamingo with gb2 sprite?

XasorDate: Monday, 2012-02-20, 3:04 PM | Message # 8
Templar Knight
Awards: 6
sgn_15, This looks cool man :D, and yeah there op fans here cool

Message edited by Xasor - Monday, 2012-02-20, 3:05 PM

BarthkumaDate: Monday, 2012-02-20, 3:59 PM | Message # 9
Hero
Quote (lol-sama)
man you are annoying
oh **** another second account nah whatever i wont argue cause i dont have second account and i dont planning to make one just for argument like this one happy sayonara bakaero..

sgn_15Date: Monday, 2012-02-20, 6:01 PM | Message # 10
God
Quote (Barthkuma)

faggot the admin and owner of the site banned you because he can see your IP address. mods can't see even their own ip addresses. next time when you try to make multiple accounts, at least make it harder for them to not notice that those multiple accounts are not yours. who is the retard now? your original account barthodeo_kuma was banned and warned by God Word May Day and Tyler i already showed you a screenshot. your persistence on blaming me for your banning already shows who is the faggot and retard
many people are pissed at me? you count yourself as MANY?
lol-sama, sorry but i need you to shut up in this thread. even you will get blamed. see this guy's retardness? he thinks all of you are my multiple accounts

BarthkumaDate: Monday, 2012-02-20, 7:10 PM | Message # 11
Hero
Quote (sgn_15)

faggot the admin and owner of the site banned you because he can see your IP address. mods can't see even their own ip addresses. next time when you try to make multiple accounts, at least make it harder for them to not notice that those multiple accounts are not yours. who is the retard now? your original account barthodeo_kuma was banned and warned by God Word May Day and Tyler i already showed you a screenshot. your persistence on blaming me for your banning already shows who is the faggot and retard
many people are pissed at me? you count yourself as MANY?
lol-sama, sorry but i need you to shut up in this thread. even you will get blamed. see this guy's retardness? he thinks all of you are my multiple accounts

as i said i only have one account faggot it was barthodew kuma you faggot! and about so many guys pissed about you.. i read all of your post here and 70% of your post you always seems encounter an argument around here madafaka!!its really impossible a bastard arrogant like you have a friend? no way.. and i did not say all of them are your multiple accounts..... your the only retarded here.. get a life and stop being an arrogant faggot retard! did you ever get into an internet cafe? i guess you are not right? in internet cafe it only use one IP address in internet connection.. you bullshit! go call your mama and closed this thread faggot!!

Message edited by Barthkuma - Monday, 2012-02-20, 7:16 PM

sgn_15Date: Monday, 2012-02-20, 7:15 PM | Message # 12
God
Quote (Barthkuma)
as i said i only have one account faggot it was barthodew kuma you faggot! and about so many guys pissed about you.. i read all of your post here and 70% of your post you always seems encounter an argument around here faggot!! your the only retarded here.. get a life and stop being an arrogant faggot retard! did you ever get into an internet cafe? i guess you are not right? in internet cafe it only use one IP address in internet connection.. you bullshit! go call your mama and closed this thread faggot!

then tell tyler about it. like i said, i did not ban anyone, not even a warning
i showed you pics to prove it, but you are just retarded to not comprehend what the pics i showed you meant
http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/9e904aab84b0dc8b76a4a1134d15c3b7.png
http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/ae786bbccb50eaff5e81993a408e4697.png

Added (2012-02-20, 7:15 PM)
you are accusing me of banning you. why would I say I did it if i really did not do it? you are the retarded dumbass

BarthkumaDate: Monday, 2012-02-20, 7:20 PM | Message # 13
Hero
Quote (sgn_15)
then tell tyler about it. like i said, i did not ban anyone, not even a warning
i showed you pics to prove it, but you are just retarded to not comprehend what the pics i showed you meant
http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/9e904aab84b0dc8b76a4a1134d15c3b7.png
http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/ae786bbccb50eaff5e81993a408e4697.png
Added (2012-02-20, 7:15 PM)

as i said i am not matang lawin you faggot! i would not insist this much if i am him.. geezz and about that one of course thats me.. just for that you banned me? can you give me atleast a warning! the FUck with that site!

yes who else who would do that .. i create another account name called mariolebosada in another internet cafe just to clean my name.. you post that barthodeo kuma (me) and matang lawin are one.. the fuck is wrong with you? ..i am not matang lawin i scolded him after what he did.. and i am not angry about tyler or whatever who it is who banned me from that site im angry because you accuse me that i am matang lawin.. faggot

Message edited by Barthkuma - Monday, 2012-02-20, 7:27 PM

BarthkumaDate: Monday, 2012-02-20, 7:40 PM | Message # 14
Hero
Quote (Evansz)
100% hater who needs internet attention to prove himself that he's someone ~
no i am not a hater and why would i do that? ohh wait a minute i guess this is another account right? nah whatever just close this thread.. -_-

Message edited by Barthkuma - Monday, 2012-02-20, 7:41 PM

EvanszDate: Monday, 2012-02-20, 7:49 PM | Message # 15
Knight
Quote (Barthkuma)
no i am not a hater and why would i do that? ohh wait a minute i guess this is another account right? nah whatever just close this thread.. -_-

Quote (Barthkuma)
this is another account right

Quote (Barthkuma)
another account

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Added (2012-02-20, 7:49 PM)

Quote (Barthkuma)
your characters is just suck thats all

i luv ur spelling mistakes ~ anyway if u call sgn's chars 'suck' please show us some of ur chars (if u have any biggrin ) ?

Message edited by Evansz - Monday, 2012-02-20, 7:46 PM

Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz