mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Converting Your WinMugen to Mugen 1.0 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mugen videos » mugen video tutorials » Converting Your WinMugen to Mugen 1.0 (I saved some asses)
Converting Your WinMugen to Mugen 1.0
NI9Date: Saturday, 2011-04-09, 10:38 PM | Message # 1
Hero
Group: contributor
Awards: 3
Reproofs: 0%
As you all may know Mugen 1.0 has some chars,stages etc that can't be used in winmugen and I know some of you dont want to switch your gorgeous Winmugens to a fugly default 1.0 or a screenpack you don't like,well geuss what....TA DA! I saved your lives because heres a video I found ant "It works" that'll show you how to convert your Old Mugens and turn them into 1.0

PS: I did it but my mugen select screen is zoomed in if anyone knows how to fix this help me

-Interior Crocodile Navigator-

Message edited by NI9 - Saturday, 2011-04-09, 10:40 PM

sgn_15Date: Sunday, 2011-04-10, 6:33 AM | Message # 2
God
Group: contributor
Awards: 4
Reproofs: 0%
that RC8, all RC versions are really shit. they have tons of things you need to adjust in chars, stages and motifs. better use the final and complete version of 1.0 and do this
http://elecbyte.com/wiki/index.php/Updating_to_1.0

they took out all those tedious things to do when converting winmugen stuff to 1.0 when they released the final version of 1.0

Forum » Mugen videos » mugen video tutorials » Converting Your WinMugen to Mugen 1.0 (I saved some asses)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz