mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Cliff's Secret Char released - Page 6 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » MUGEN related » mugen releases » Cliff's Secret Char released
Cliff's Secret Char released
N1nYoDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 4:38 PM | Message # 76
Archangel
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (Xasor)
Barthkuma, Uhm ........I play my chars for more than 2 hours just to see if its balanced it doesn't mean that I flash code them I don't test them. I'm in survival mode always.

there we have prove again

BarthkumaDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 4:39 PM | Message # 77
Hero
Awards: 0
Quote (Xasor)
..I play my chars for more than 2 hours just to see if its balanced it doesn't mean that I flash code them I don't test them. I'm in survival mode always.
wew.. really thats good then... biggrin

N1nYoDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 4:40 PM | Message # 78
Archangel
Barthkuma,

and also i haven't seen you make any feed back taht could help somebody in their actual char when you say you know little shit how much do you know

XasorDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 5:31 PM | Message # 79
Templar Knight
Awards: 6
Uh guys can we stop this can we just agree to disagree I personally don't see any reason to continue this since we all have are own opinions.

N1nYoDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 5:37 PM | Message # 80
Archangel
Xasor,

well i tried but it didn't work in the first time but i'll try again with this post XD
so yeah lets stop biggrin

cliffalphonseDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 9:35 AM | Message # 81
Templar Knight
Awards: 2
Quote (sgn_15)
People who don't code give better feedbacks than most coders i know.

really? you have stooped to this level?
this part of mg's post was correct

WTF, i said that because it happened a lot of times on kevinsmuegn, my site, and many other sites I've been through. You just never met X-darken."Really? you have stooped to this level? ". Your a funny guy man.
Quote (sgn_15)
Quote (cliffalphonse)
What he wrote wasn't offensive.

yes

What do you mean by yes?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the rest of you, stop getting off topic. The char is good to some and bad to others no one will die. You guys going at it like your about to get a heart attack.

MGSSJ2Date: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 9:42 AM | Message # 82
Mystic Coder
Awards: 5
Quote (cliffalphonse)
You just never met X-darken

Sorry for going offtopic (again) but LOL EXDARKEN, that brought me a shitton of memories back... xDD renember Keent? "Just because I can do stupid OMFG effects I believe myself king of Mugen with my game and nobody will ever have it nor their chars, me me me..." where is the game now? XD

cliffalphonseDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 9:55 AM | Message # 83
Templar Knight
The char have bugs i will fix them, i'm not off topic. LMAO

mg lol u had a share of time with that kid? Hahahahaha... when i said his name on kyu chatbox everyone went wild so i already know kent dont like him

Message edited by cliffalphonse - Sunday, 2012-03-18, 10:20 AM

sgn_15Date: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 10:31 AM | Message # 84
God
Awards: 4
Quote (cliffalphonse)
What do you mean by yes?

well you said what tora said to you (critic) was not offensive. i just said yes (i meant i agreed with you that it was not offensive)

Quote (cliffalphonse)
WTF, i said that because it happened a lot of times on kevinsmuegn, my site, and many other sites I've been through. You just never met X-darken."Really? you have stooped to this level? ". Your a funny guy man.

idk who that xdarken guy is. but like i said, why are you basing everything on these ucoz communities? kevinsmugen, kyubimugen, past and present cs, dm, coders are at most just 10% of the total members. the rest are just playing and downloading mugen (the ones generally called leechers) non-coders

remember the guy who was bitching about his kabuto char and how "good" it was, red-explosion? you told him to post his char in mugenguild to get more proper critic, right? at that time, you were right. idk what happened to you since

Added (2012-03-18, 10:29 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (MGSSJ2)
Sorry for going offtopic (again) but LOL EXDARKEN, that brought me a shitton of memories back... xDD renember Keent? "Just because I can do stupid OMFG effects I believe myself king of Mugen with my game and nobody will ever have it nor their chars, me me me..." where is the game now? XD

the issue with kent aside from that is that he keeps posting those threads showing his effects. i mean, i know a bit of blurring and stuff with photoshop, but whether they ended up good or badly blurred effect, i just used them on my chars without showing off.

Added (2012-03-18, 10:31 AM)
---------------------------------------------
cliffalphonse, btw, red explosion is still in the present site. just letting you know in case you don't want him in your site.

cliffalphonseDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 10:59 AM | Message # 85
Templar Knight
Quote (sgn_15)
cliffalphonse, btw, red explosion is still in the present site. just letting you know in case you don't want him in your site.

Pain already told me about him registering on the site again, told pain to leave him alone.

N1nYoDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 3:10 PM | Message # 86
Archangel
I LOVE THIS FORUM :DDDD

NatsuDragneelDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 3:51 PM | Message # 87
The Chosen One
Quote (N1nYo)
I LOVE THIS FORUM :DDDD

facepalm facepalm facepalm

Batman+Natsu : level facepalm.

Dark_KingDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 8:33 PM | Message # 88
Baby
Group: Users
nice, very nice char XD

W.I.P's
(DRAGON BALL) Baby Vegeta Pocket - 60% / Uub SB - 10%
(YUYU HAKUSHO) Yusuke - 95%

tora2Date: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 11:09 PM | Message # 89
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
um yeesh i posted feedback let me define this for you guys.

cliff took it the way he should as FEEDBACK im not saying this sucks lol stop creating.

I gave him feedback on the character it was contructive criticism most of it WAS facts but some was opinions.

I did not post that to start a freaking war with people. I posted it to give cliff some feedback, You all who say oh this is amazing keep it up and whatnot. Thats not helpful sure its support but I am pretty sure he gets tired of "nice character" comments. People post things so that they can hear what people think of them. I pointed out what i didn't like or what was genuinely wrong with the character.

people LIKE to be told feedback so they can actually work on the mistakes -_-. I really hope you guys understand now. I didn't post to be a dick I posted to be HELPFUL.

Xeno: It's like putting the number one in my alphabet soup, it's criminal.

KishorDate: Monday, 2012-03-19, 10:54 AM | Message # 90
The Chosen One
cliffalphonse, how much percentage till now u finished on this naruto.......

....20%....95%

Forum » MUGEN related » mugen releases » Cliff's Secret Char released
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz