mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Cliff's Secret Char released - Page 5 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » MUGEN related » mugen releases » Cliff's Secret Char released
Cliff's Secret Char released
HawkeDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 2:33 PM | Message # 61
Squire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
You guys are all blessed, when i coded my first character Mugen crashed lol

BarthkumaDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 2:40 PM | Message # 62
Hero
Group: contributor
Quote (N1nYo)
it may be true but its just that coders usually just know more like this
smart non coder = good
Smart coder = very good

so pretty much like that i would guess in my opinion

but seriously i prefer what xasor and cliff said .. the one who can actually critic are the non coder cuz they are really the one who plays all the time in mugen... and can say whats wrong with that after playing in a hour.. i know this becus thats . what im been doing until now.. even if im not a coder biggrin

Message edited by Barthkuma - Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:01 PM

@Graull@Date: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 2:54 PM | Message # 63
Baby
Group: Users
MGSSJ2? when will you do new release to this char?

N1nYoDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:01 PM | Message # 64
Archangel
Awards: 1
Quote (@Graull@)
but seriously i prefer what xasor said .. the one who can actually critic are the non coder cuz they are really the one who plays all the time in mugen... and can say whats wrong with that after playing in a hour.. i know this becus thats . what im been doing until now.. even if im not a coder

so you say the non coder critizes the guy who made the char himself ? it is true that they spent lots of time there but not to forget coders can do both !
they make good chars and play with good chars i mean they would be more experienced then a guy who only does one thing

XasorDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:02 PM | Message # 65
Templar Knight
Awards: 6
Barthkuma, I didn't say that the real critic are the non coders, I just said they shouldn't be taken for granted.

N1nYoDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:05 PM | Message # 66
Archangel
Awards: 1
Quote (Xasor)
Barthkuma, I didn't say that the real critic are the non coders, I just said they shouldn't be taken for granted.

threads like these always get off-topic and then get closed what a shame lets stop arguing

BarthkumaDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:14 PM | Message # 67
Hero
Quote (N1nYo)
so you say the non coder critizes the guy who made the char himself ? it is true that they spent lots of time there but not to forget coders can do both !
they make good chars and play with good chars i mean they would be more experienced then a guy who only does one thing
yea but not all... some of the coders after they finish the char. they never test it in an hour.. and then release it .. and make another character.. do you think a coder have some time to play with there chars while they are busy preparing to make there next char.. i dont think so buddy.. :D.

Added (2012-03-17, 3:10 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Added (2012-03-17, 3:13 PM)
Quote (cliffalphonse)
Coders and non-coders, not to much of a difference, both play mugen. I don't see why a non-coder's opinion would be less important than a coders criticism on a specific char, stage, or any other related mugen stuff.
this is what i mean .. yea everyone has the right to critic.. but what i mean.. non coders have more time to test it becus they are the one who really play the chars all the time ...

Added (2012-03-17, 3:14 PM)
Quote (N1nYo)
threads like these always get off-topic and then get closed what a shame lets stop arguing

its better that way happy

Message edited by Barthkuma - Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:38 PM

abdullahsaurusDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:20 PM | Message # 68
Archangel
Awards: 7
Reproofs: 40%
really this character is not that good compared to ems sasuke

Thank You Mugen Boy For Avatar

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:41 PM | Message # 69
God
Awards: 4
Quote (Barthkuma)
non coders have more time to test it

this is your assumption, don't make it into a fact. coders test it all the time WHILE CODING. and coders code chars THEY LIKE, of course they would also play it afterwards.

BarthkumaDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:45 PM | Message # 70
Hero
Quote (Xasor)
I didn't say that the real critic are the non coders, I just said they shouldn't be taken for granted.

oh sorry i misunderstand your post.. but then.. coder or non coder.. have the right to critic.. did you play your character in an hour? i guess not .. but i played it actually in an hours.. and i can say it has no error and bug.. no crashes no problem..

Added (2012-03-17, 3:45 PM)
Quote (sgn_15)
this is your assumption, don't make it into a fact. coders test it all the time WHILE CODING. and coders code chars THEY LIKE, of course they would also play it afterwards.
i dont think so.. i download alot of chars.. and most of the coders didnt even take time to test there creation and theres plenty of bug left in it. i bet you didnt even know the bug in kuma made by drago right and also the characters of wenchu.. there are plenty of bug in it after i played it in an hour ...

Message edited by Barthkuma - Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:48 PM

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:47 PM | Message # 71
God
Quote (Barthkuma)
i dont think so.. i download alot of chars.. and most of the coders didnt even take time to test there creation.. i bet you didnt know the bug in kuma drago right?

listen. your reasoning is ridiculous. yes there are bugs (the ones you can see by playing) and bugs (like debug mode spams, which non-coders don't care about)

that is exactly the reason why coders' critic are more important. coders know shit, non-coders don't know shit.

BarthkumaDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:52 PM | Message # 72
Hero
Quote (sgn_15)
listen. your reasoning is ridiculous. yes there are bugs (the ones you can see by playing) and bugs (like debug mode spams, which non-coders don't care about)

that is exactly the reason why coders' critic are more important. coders know shit, non-coders don't know shit.

well im not a coder but i know alittle bit of shit.. so hows that? thats what im trying to say.. try to be not slow ok ? non coder have time to test it.. and can tell if the character is suck and specially if theres a bug... thats why i agree with cliff said.. nah im stopping now im not going to argue to a person like you .. know alot of shit .. :P

Message edited by Barthkuma - Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:54 PM

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 3:59 PM | Message # 73
God
Quote (Barthkuma)
try to be not slow ok ?

you are the slow one

Quote (Barthkuma)
non coder have time to test it.

i already said. this is your assumption. coders test their chars while coding. you don't code a char by typing all the codes and never trying/loading your char in mugen while coding

Quote (Barthkuma)
and can tell if the character is suck and specially if theres a bug...

and that is why there is a need for critic from a real coder. your definition of bug is only the bug that is noticed in the game. debug mode is an example of a bug that does not affect the game but is still important. debug mode is actually a really good test if a coder really knows things. because debug mode tells you the things that should be fixed, even if it does not "affect" the char in game and does not fail to load the char in the game. those are also bugs

the problem is, you are making what you know as the only things coders know.

tell you what, code a char from scratch, not by editing existing chars, then post it in mugenguild.

EvanszDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 4:20 PM | Message # 74
Knight
Again , we watch Barthkuma vs sgn_15 lol

XasorDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 4:35 PM | Message # 75
Templar Knight
Awards: 6
Barthkuma, Uhm ........I play my chars for more than 2 hours just to see if its balanced it doesn't mean that I flash code them I don't test them. I'm in survival mode always.

Forum » MUGEN related » mugen releases » Cliff's Secret Char released
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz