mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Cliff's Secret Char released - Page 4 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » MUGEN related » mugen releases » Cliff's Secret Char released
Cliff's Secret Char released
sgn_15Date: Friday, 2012-03-16, 6:07 PM | Message # 46
God
Group: contributor
Awards: 4
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (cliffalphonse)
Coders and non-coders, not to much of a difference, both play mugen. I don't see why a non-coder's opinion would be less important than a coders criticism on a specific char, stage, or any other related mugen stuff.

what? you serious? would a non-coder know anything if anyone said "debug mode", juggle, and other terms like that? they only care about if they liked how a char plays, flashy effects, cool attacks, etc

so you are implying the comments of non-coder people saying "oh cool char, man. cool attacks, cool effects" makes as much sense as a coder's critic? really?

N1nYoDate: Friday, 2012-03-16, 9:00 PM | Message # 47
Archangel
Awards: 1
Quote (Evansz)
You could've keep your 'offensive' opinion for youself heh

its also called feedback and i can tell you there is nothing wrong about that and it also wasn't meant to be offesnive

KIXDate: Friday, 2012-03-16, 9:29 PM | Message # 48
Archangel
not bad its pretty gud

http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/c51c674fa9ef4160d2c1ea14a9859c4f.gif <---- 5%

EvanszDate: Friday, 2012-03-16, 9:50 PM | Message # 49
Knight
Quote (N1nYo)
i can tell you there is nothing wrong about that and it also wasn't meant to be offesnive

when u waste time on doing something and someone tell u its shit you wont accept it as offensive comment? ok.

N1nYoDate: Friday, 2012-03-16, 9:56 PM | Message # 50
Archangel
Quote (Evansz)
when u waste time on doing something and someone tell u its shit you wont accept it as offensive comment? ok.

he didn't use words like that anyway and he tries to improve ppl

maxf10Date: Friday, 2012-03-16, 10:00 PM | Message # 51
Baby
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Amazind char which has got a lot of combos, i like it! biggrin

But i think that in some attacks are too weak ;]

Narutof10:

Normal ----> 80%
1 Tail ----> 12%

cliffalphonseDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 1:44 AM | Message # 52
Templar Knight
Awards: 2
Quote (sgn_15)
what? you serious? would a non-coder know anything if anyone said "debug mode", juggle, and other terms like that? they only care about if they liked how a char plays, flashy effects, cool attacks, etc

Well first of all i will use garp as an example who doesn't even code, he knows about all of those stuff and much more. People who don't code give better feedbacks than most coders i know.

Quote (sgn_15)
so you are implying the comments of non-coder people saying "oh cool char, man. cool attacks, cool effects" makes as much sense as a coder's critic? really?

Now that entire sentence just came straight out of a comic book,(lol pay no attention to that, just wanted to say it).

MGSSJ2Date: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 1:47 AM | Message # 53
Mystic Coder
Awards: 5
Quote (cliffalphonse)
People who don't code give better feedbacks than most coders i know.

Yet there's some stuff that only coders can see, sadly most coders can't see them, and almost all of the ones that can criticize in a unhelpful way ¬¬

cliffalphonseDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 1:50 AM | Message # 54
Templar Knight
Awards: 2
Quote (Evansz)
Quote (tora2)
considering this is by cliff I alredy expect a LOAD of broken attacks and debug errors lets see if im right.

ok so lets start off with a nitpick but a very annoying one.

1.the aura sound is FREAKING OBNOXIOUS I had to turn it off to even stand to test him out.

2. you can spam teleport not costing any power at all.

3. ALL clsns are pretty bad I must say kind of surprised they are this bad its not even infinite priority all the time its just weird although alot of attacks DO have infinite priority.

4. hes WAY to flashy i mean i know naruto is flashy in this form but damn he went overboard.

5. some of the clone attacks a bit weird i can't fully understand wth I am supposed to do.

6. you can spam jump + b over and over again kind of pointless really or you could continuously combo an enemy with this never giving them a chance to do like anything.

7. He has alot of debug errors that cause problems.

overall hes just not very fun to play with he feels slow boring and ugly to look at nothing I would ever use.

You could've keep your 'offensive' opinion for youself heh

What he wrote wasn't offensive. He was just stating some stuff he didn't like in the char.

Added (2012-03-17, 1:50 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (MGSSJ2)
Yet there's some stuff that only coders can see, sadly most coders can't see them, and almost all of the ones that can criticize in a unhelpful way ¬¬

Yea your right. happy

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 9:37 AM | Message # 55
God
Quote (cliffalphonse)
Well first of all i will use garp as an example who doesn't even code, he knows about all of those stuff and much more. People who don't code give better feedbacks than most coders i know.

garp codes mugen (he said so) and he can always ask gamer. garp will fight everyone on any site for that topic. he will say he knows how to code. and now you are here saying he does not know how to code?

Quote (cliffalphonse)

really? you have stooped to this level?
this part of mg's post was correct
Quote (MGSSJ2)
Yet there's some stuff that only coders can see

Quote (MGSSJ2)
sadly most coders can't see them

because people keep idolizing false "god" coders, if these same coders (both noob and those "god") were in a site like mugenguild, they'd be laughed at.

Quote (MGSSJ2)
and almost all of the ones that can criticize in a unhelpful way ¬¬

define what you meant by "unhelpful".

for me, truth (no flaming)= helpful
for most, positive (no flaming) = helpful, negative (no flaming) = unhelpful

Quote (cliffalphonse)
What he wrote wasn't offensive.

yes
Quote (cliffalphonse)
He was just stating some stuff he didn't like in the char.

no. most of what he said were facts, not opinions.

MGSSJ2Date: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 9:56 AM | Message # 56
Mystic Coder
Awards: 5
Quote (sgn_15)
because people keep idolizing false "god" coders, if these same coders (both noob and those "god") were in a site like mugenguild, they'd be laughed at.

That's true, sad but true.

Quote (sgn_15)
define what you meant by "unhelpful".

"Bad char"
"This char sucks"
"This is shit"

BarthkumaDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 11:11 AM | Message # 57
Hero
Awards: 0
Quote (cliffalphonse)
i agree with this biggrin

_____kEnt_xDDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 12:29 PM | Message # 58
The Chosen One
Quote (sgn_15)

+1

XasorDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 2:08 PM | Message # 59
Templar Knight
Awards: 6
I know I'm a noob and I still can't give a good feedback 2 months ago I didn't even know what palletes are, but I saw a lot of characters who are awesomely coded with 1000 or more sprites but when I play them I just can't feel exited. So I wouldn't disregard a non-coder feedback coz they also play mugen. The main reason why I coded is that I love anime and its characters and when I code them I feel happy. If you look at some of my characters my coding is not that complicated but when I release they say its fun to play with. Characters should be enjoyed no matter if its coder or a non-coder view an expert view or whatever as long as its "FUN" coz whats the point of playing if its not fun ? well that is only my opinion and I'm not trying to start an argument if you disagree with what I just said then it ok with me happy

N1nYoDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 2:31 PM | Message # 60
Archangel
Quote (Xasor)
I know I'm a noob and I still can't give a good feedback 2 months ago I didn't even know what palletes are, but I saw a lot of characters who are awesomely coded with 1000 or more sprites but when I play them I just can't feel exited. So I wouldn't disregard a non-coder feedback coz they also play mugen. The main reason why I coded is that I love anime and its characters and when I code them I feel happy. If you look at some of my characters my coding is not that complicated but when I release they say its fun to play with. Characters should be enjoyed no matter if its coder or a non-coder view an expert view or whatever as long as its "FUN" coz whats the point of playing if its not fun ? well that is only my opinion and I'm not trying to start an argument if you disagree with what I just said then it ok with me

it may be true but its just that coders usually just know more like this
smart non coder = good
Smart coder = very good

so pretty much like that i would guess in my opinion

Forum » MUGEN related » mugen releases » Cliff's Secret Char released
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz