• Page 1 of 1
Forum » general » Broken links » broken
broken
edyDate: Monday, 2010-07-19, 7:43 PM | Message # 1
Baby
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
while i was looking at mortal combat chars, there are a few broken links. they're scattered troughout the char list... there are also broken videos.

just wanted to say, in other char sections i went trough, there are also some broken links.

where can i complain or place my opinion on this. on some videos this happens: the char ur downloading gets beat up troughout the video and i cant enjoy the char i want to download... i want to see his moves not get his butt kiked for a while.

if you post" well thank you for telling us about the broken links but you need to tell us which ones" then ill go trough them.. all 300 of them.. 1 by 1. but if someone could do that, that would be nice.

Message edited by edy - Monday, 2010-07-19, 7:49 PM

striderhienDate: Friday, 2010-07-30, 2:37 AM | Message # 2
Archangel
Group: contributor
Awards: 4
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (edy)
the char ur downloading gets beat up troughout the video and i cant enjoy the char i want to download... i want to see his moves not get his butt kiked for a while.

lol that's pretty irritating yeah

buyDate: Friday, 2010-07-30, 5:48 PM | Message # 3
Angel
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
there are a few broken links

Everytime someone posts that a link is broken on the comments for the char, i try to fix it. If you find a broken link, simply add a comment linke this " link broken".

the char ur downloading gets beat up troughout the video and i cant enjoy the char i want to download.

Most of the times there is only one video on youtube about that particular char. It is ither that video or nothing. If you find a better video you can always post it on the comments.

all 300 of them.. 1 by 1.

If you could do that it 'd be nice of you.

There are more than 2000 chars on the database and i have to take care of it all by myself. I have to work and go to college. Be patient with me.

Forum » general » Broken links » broken
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz