Reproofs: 40%
leaving 5ever guis

Miss_JusticeDate: Sunday, 2012-07-29, 0:11 AM | Message # 17
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 20%
Quote (ZerX)
Leaving this community!(for a week then coming back after deep contemplation)

biggrin

ZerXDate: Sunday, 2012-07-29, 0:46 AM | Message # 18
The Chosen One
Group: contributor
Awards: 2
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (Shinu)
Leaving because one guy is a dick is childish, but in the end it's your decision, no one can force you to stay, goodbye.

It's not because of Xeno. He's a dick and I just don't care. It's about the community, there isn't much left here about MUGEN, then there is about people trolling and being stupid the whole time. So yeah! I'm leaving...
Bye!

Quote (Neo_Fire_Sonic)
you were one of the only few cool people here -.-

Thank you! I really appreciate your opinion.

When a Ninja falls, another one rises!

XenoTehNoobDate: Sunday, 2012-07-29, 1:08 AM | Message # 19
Angel
Group: Blocked
Miss_Justice, hey you're a female wanna date via internet

PinwheelDate: Sunday, 2012-07-29, 1:27 AM | Message # 20
Adult
It's about time, in all honesty. All he did was compile characters he didn't own into one massive pile of shit and then ask "DID I DO GOOD GUYS? NO? YOU'RE A HATER." You shall not be missed.

Miss_JusticeDate: Sunday, 2012-07-29, 1:33 AM | Message # 21
Adult
Reproofs: 20%
Quote (XenoTehNoob)
Miss_Justice, hey you're a female wanna date via internet

You're revolting

XenoTehNoobDate: Sunday, 2012-07-29, 1:36 AM | Message # 22
Angel
Quote (Pinwheel)
It's about time, in all honesty. All he did was compile characters he didn't own into one massive pile of shit and then ask "DID I DO GOOD GUYS? NO? YOU'RE A HATER." You shall not be missed.

my man.

lordtobykimDate: Sunday, 2012-07-29, 4:08 AM | Message # 23
Adult
Kill yourself.

Riven1Date: Sunday, 2012-07-29, 5:04 AM | Message # 24
The Chosen One
Quote (Shinu)
Listen, I'm not defending what Msd did(Yes he's the only one who actually "trolled", Viz was here long before Msd) But you're doing the exact same thing you give Zaraki shit about.

Is that so and just what would that be anyways this site had a decent run but is fucked due to certain people coming here to get them selves some lolz,i never really gave a shit about moojin anymore now a days but i had friends here was the point i just came here to hang out.

Lmfao ^

Neo_Fire_SonicDate: Sunday, 2012-07-29, 7:05 AM | Message # 25
Hero
Reproofs: 100%
Quote (ZerX)
It's about the community, there isn't much left here about MUGEN, then there is about people trolling and being stupid the whole time.

I try to keep mugen alive by postin stuff, it just never gets read because you are right, people are just trolling -.-

XenoTehNoobDate: Sunday, 2012-07-29, 7:26 AM | Message # 26
Angel
Quote (Neo_Fire_Sonic)
I try to keep mugen alive by postin stuff, it just never gets read because you are right, people are just trolling -.-

I don't think you've posted many mugen characters in the past few days.

ShinuDate: Sunday, 2012-07-29, 8:39 AM | Message # 27
The Chosen One
Awards: 3
Quote (Neo_Fire_Sonic)

I'll be Frank here, even though my name is Joe.

Do you honestly think you contribute anything that keeps this community alive? I mean, you're acting like an elitist right now, "you guys just troll i actually post meaningful things that keeps mugen alive" your posts consist of you telling people you "fixed" their posts because their opinion differs from yours instead of actually defending your opinion like someone who isn't a seven year old fresh off of reddit.

I mean not to be a dick, and you can correct me if I'm wrong but you contributions are probably reposts of characters that have been posted elsewhere.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

PinwheelDate: Sunday, 2012-07-29, 10:16 AM | Message # 28
Adult
Quote (Riven1)
Is that so and just what would that be anyways this site had a decent run

Haha, no it didn't. This sites been around forever sheerly from people wanting to add to their collection so they can brag that they leeched the most characters.
but is fucked due to certain people coming here to get them selves some lolz

Believe me, and I say this from the heart, that isn't the reason this place is so fucked up. It's fucked up because you guys are still going on with such a boring engine instead of playing real games. I'm completely serious while I say this, no troll. Oh, and the reason people come here to 'get some lolz(cannot believe people still say that shit)' is because you guys seriously bring it all upon yourselves.

,i never really gave a shit about moojin anymore now a days

This is a large, grammatical clusterfuckerror. Not trying to rip apart what you're saying to demean or hurt you, I'm just saying shit how it is. People typically think I come here to get a quick laugh, that isn't it. Well, I do occasionally, but not now. I'm just showing you guys why this is such a shitty engine and why you guys are wasting your time here, getting all sore in the ass over stupid crap. Especially ZerX, but he's always been a crybaby about stuff like that, and that's besides the point.

ZerXDate: Sunday, 2012-07-29, 3:14 PM | Message # 29
The Chosen One
Quote (Pinwheel)

At least I did sth. All you did was say shit about other's work. Fuck off!

Quote (Pinwheel)
Believe me, and I say this from the heart, that isn't the reason this place is so fucked up. It's fucked up because you guys are still going on with such a boring engine instead of playing real games. I'm completely serious while I say this, no troll. Oh, and the reason people come here to 'get some lolz(cannot believe people still say that shit)' is because you guys seriously bring it all upon yourselves.

You know? From all the people I know in these forums you're the most shitty person. If you don't like MUGEN anymore, whyTF do you show yourself here? Yeah I do play official games, but I do play MUGEN as well. What you don't understand about MUGEN is that it allows you to customize everything by yourself. WhereTF have you seen that? That's why I play MUGEN, cuz I can totally personalize it. Great things can be done with the engine...

Quote (Pinwheel)
he's always been a crybaby about stuff like that

Ohh I have? Screw you!

When a Ninja falls, another one rises!

KIXDate: Sunday, 2012-07-29, 3:26 PM | Message # 30
Archangel
Awards: 1
ZerX,
Quote (ZerX)
always been a crybaby

ZerX,
Quote (ZerX)
Leaving this community!

ZerX,
Quote (ZerX)
comming back

Ps-Zerx Just Love This Site :3

http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/c51c674fa9ef4160d2c1ea14a9859c4f.gif <---- 5%

Message edited by KIX - Sunday, 2012-07-29, 3:26 PM

Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz