• Page 1 of 1
Forum » MUGEN related » How to play with this character? » Guilty Gear's Johnny
Guilty Gear's Johnny
CaliostroDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 5:16 AM | Message # 1
Baby
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Hey guys, I'm new here, been lurking a bit and finally decided to post.

Rather new to Mugen in general, but having fun trying the characters and such. So I decided to Download this "pack" to get me started.

Always been partial to Guilty Gear styled-chars, and recently been playing Johnny a lot (sorry, can't tell who the creator is), but the issue is... Johnny's "read me" (with the move list) is in some foreign language (Japanese? Korean?) and the fonts don't really show for me, and even if they did I couldn't read them... Which pretty much leaves me to guess everything for myself. I've actually done rather well (I think), but if anyone could provide an english move list that would be awesome.

If you can't provide a full move list, I'm particularly interested in a special (ultra?) move I pulled accidentally while practicing and can't repeat: everything stops, johnny goes into "charging up special" pose, tosses what seems like a rose at the opponent, giant card covers the opponent, and it seems to do a one-hit-kill or some otherwise excessive amount of damage.

Thanks.

Forum » MUGEN related » How to play with this character? » Guilty Gear's Johnny
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz