mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Panaoptic's character guide - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » MUGEN related » How to play with this character? » Panaoptic's character guide (How to Play with....)
Panaoptic's character guide
Ochouji3203Date: Wednesday, 2011-01-12, 11:24 AM | Message # 1
Squire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
cool Hi everyone wanna tell u how to play with my characters
Chibi Ruika, Chibi Kira, Chibi Yoruichi

Playing with Ruika
Ok No 1 thing u got to know shes an all out attack kind of character, and mainly has some life zapping zanpaktu moves. Her Icy sword dance 1st dance freezes so she can add more combos to u.. in my real game any combo added would have a reduced damage but as she is now she can attack u with the default damages. Her second dance is just wicked unblockable. u got to be way up high in the air before u can be safe. Her kidos have average damage and can be good when getting out of a pinch.

in summary :
Attack - 60%
Defense - 40%
Best Attack Range - Medium and Long

Fighting Against ruika
Focus on your short range moves. try not to give her any breathing space for charging her reiatsu.

Playing with Kira

He is all about defense and tactics. Most of his moves arent powerful but manipulate his enemy stats. like his wabiske slash that prevents the enemy after contact from jumping or attacking only allowing slow movements from them. or Enclosing fan kido that prevents the attacker for a short period of time to get close. The best and strongest of his moves is the Orchid tempest kido. it has massive damage and even if the opponent is blocking he will be preoccupied then u can slash him.

in summary :
Attack - 30%
Defense - 70%
Best Attack Range - Medium

Fighting Against Kira

Tactical movements should be made when fighting him. use more of your shunpo and dont give him a chance to charge his reiatsu.

Playing with Yoriuchi
One word SPEED! This character is actually a cheat i made time to stand still when ever she does shunpo. she the fastest character in my game. I kind of tweaked her a bit interms of the projectile user characteristics i added. (I mean I Couldnt Give her a Sword?) She is not dat strong with her projectiles but i mean they can be annoying. her Short range Combos the best fast and Precise. She Has only One Super and One hyper as a result of the speed tweaking. Shes the kind of Character that will damage one slowly but surely. Make use of Her shunpo well as well as her Knives

in summary :
Attack - 90%
Defense - 10%
Best Attack Range - short and long

Fighting Against Yoruichi

3 words
BLOCK, GUARD, SHIELD!!! prevent her from charging up her reiatsu

hOPE THIS was helpful

Message edited by Ochouji3203 - Friday, 2011-01-14, 11:46 AM

Forum » MUGEN related » How to play with this character? » Panaoptic's character guide (How to Play with....)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz