mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | KNIGHT RIDER NOT JUST FICTION BUT REALITY - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mugen videos » General videos » KNIGHT RIDER NOT JUST FICTION BUT REALITY (MUSTANG CAR PARTS JUST AMAZING TAKE A LOOK AT THESES VIDEOS.)
KNIGHT RIDER NOT JUST FICTION BUT REALITY
BLACKTHORNTKDate: Sunday, 2011-07-31, 10:53 PM | Message # 1
Baby
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Hey Guys I figure I share to you all a bit about my hobby I'm Building K.I.T.T out of my mustang. I personally own kitt I just need a few more parts to install him properly with my militarily class 2 car pc :D. Theses video's I'm about to show is from my friend's site who is responsible in making all the actual parts from the T.V series and pilot episode of the 2008 KNIGHT RIDER SERIES. Take a look and tell me what you guys think biggrin

K.I.T.T ORB

KNIGHT RIDER LOWER CONSOLE PILOT EPISODE BEFORE KITT WAS AN ORB

HALO GRAPHIC GAUGES FOR THE SPEED DOMITOR FROM PILOT EPISODE

KNIGHT RIDER PARTS TO COME AND HAS BEEN DONE TO REALITY
the HUD display screen on windshield is a reality and you can move things on that windshield
by touching the windshield and moving object on display around yes real star trek technology does exist. I will play mugen and watch movies on my windshield awhoot biggrin this reason alone is the reason why I'm here as I want to have the perfect game to play in my car while in a traffic jam :D.
The print out coming out of the passenger side airbag dash is a reality as well from the last video above and some hidden compartment stuff too.

THE CLASSIC HOOD LIGHTS DISPLAY

THE LASER TOUCH KEYBOARD

I would show the video clip on how the hud display on the windshield would work but you need to be on my facebook to see that video

HELLBRENT FAST CAR SONG AKA KNIGHT RIDER REMIX

A NICE RINGTONE REMIX OF THE 2008 THEME

CAR PC
amazingly how a car pc operates in this video but will be replaced with kitts voice from classic and resent series

CLASSIC KITT AND THE COM LINK
kitt classic and com link. talk to kitt from afar and heck boot up your car pc programs and music before you get in :D. I'm intergrating this idea
with them mp3 blue tooth camera/video sunglasses.

THE ENTIRE 2008 SERIES KITT TRANSFORMATIONS
This is just awesome :D. But of course this is the only thing from the show that can not be done sad

Enjoy theses video guys and oh more videos to come. biggrin

Message edited by BLACKTHORNTK - Sunday, 2011-07-31, 11:07 PM

Forum » Mugen videos » General videos » KNIGHT RIDER NOT JUST FICTION BUT REALITY (MUSTANG CAR PARTS JUST AMAZING TAKE A LOOK AT THESES VIDEOS.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz