mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Add A Word To The Sentence. - Page 27 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » general » General Discussion » Add A Word To The Sentence. (please follow the rules guys otherwise u gone ruin it all B))
Add A Word To The Sentence.
N1nYoDate: Saturday, 2012-06-16, 7:21 PM | Message # 391
Archangel
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
Reproofs: 0%
You think that banana's can really swallow your gigantic bananus without any damage? but how come it really smells like my uranus and feels like a weird creepy kid who
had breakfast on the girl's toilet who was fingering her skirt that smells like an ass that can be more attractive if only she makes her dog wear a good cap and a shirt that can fit. I Will Be Happy if it can really do all the work with no annoying

abdullahsaurusDate: Saturday, 2012-06-16, 9:08 PM | Message # 392
Archangel
Awards: 7
Reproofs: 40%
You think that banana's can really swallow your gigantic bananus without any damage? but how come it really smells like my uranus and feels like a weird creepy kid who
had breakfast on the girl's toilet who was fingering her skirt that smells like an ass that can be more attractive if only she makes her dog wear a good cap and a shirt that can fit. I Will Be Happy if it can really do all the work with no annoying oranges

Thank You Mugen Boy For Avatar

N1nYoDate: Saturday, 2012-06-16, 10:04 PM | Message # 393
Archangel
had breakfast on the girl's toilet who was fingering her skirt that smells like an ass that can be more attractive if only she makes her dog wear a good cap and a shirt that can fit. I Will Be Happy if it can really do all the work with no annoying oranges that

Riven1Date: Saturday, 2012-06-16, 10:39 PM | Message # 394
The Chosen One
Awards: 2
Quote (abdullahsaurus)
I Will Be Happy if it can really do all the work with no annoying oranges

Wtf annoying orange is a show/web crap this made no sense.

Lmfao ^

Leo116Date: Sunday, 2012-06-17, 12:48 PM | Message # 395
Angel
Quote (Riven1)
Wtf annoying orange is a show/web crap this made no sense.

Yeah right.

Correction:

had breakfast on the girl's toilet who was fingering her skirt that smells like an ass that can be more attractive if only she makes her dog wear a good cap and a shirt that can fit. I Will Be Happy if it can really do all the work with no annoying people

Message edited by Leo116 - Sunday, 2012-06-17, 12:48 PM

N1nYoDate: Sunday, 2012-06-17, 3:05 PM | Message # 396
Archangel
had breakfast on the girl's toilet who was fingering her skirt that smells like an ass that can be more attractive if only she makes her dog wear a good cap and a shirt that can fit. I Will Be Happy if it can really do all the work with no annoying people that

abdullahsaurusDate: Sunday, 2012-06-17, 5:03 PM | Message # 397
Archangel
Awards: 7
Reproofs: 40%
had breakfast on the girl's toilet who was fingering her skirt that smells like an ass that can be more attractive if only she makes her dog wear a good cap and a shirt that can fit. I Will Be Happy if it can really do all the work with no annoying people that eat

Thank You Mugen Boy For Avatar

Leo116Date: Sunday, 2012-06-17, 5:56 PM | Message # 398
Angel
had breakfast on the girl's toilet who was fingering her skirt that smells like an ass that can be more attractive if only she makes her dog wear a good cap and a shirt that can fit. I Will Be Happy if it can really do all the work with no annoying people that eat like

N1nYoDate: Sunday, 2012-06-17, 6:12 PM | Message # 399
Archangel
had breakfast on the girl's toilet who was fingering her skirt that smells like an ass that can be more attractive if only she makes her dog wear a good cap and a shirt that can fit. I Will Be Happy if it can really do all the work with no annoying people that eats* like many

EvanszDate: Sunday, 2012-06-17, 7:38 PM | Message # 400
Knight
Awards: 4
had breakfast on the girl's toilet who was fingering her skirt that smells like an ass that can be more attractive if only she makes her dog wear a good cap and a shirt that can fit. I Will Be Happy if it can really do all the work with no annoying people that eats* like many moderators

^absolute nonsense.

Sou-BotDate: Sunday, 2012-06-17, 7:48 PM | Message # 401
Angel
Awards: 4
Reproofs: 100%
We are done with this spammin thread.

If anyone felt insulted or attacked by someone here then tell me bout it and show me some proofs and ill see what i can do, we wanna keep it friendly here

Forum » general » General Discussion » Add A Word To The Sentence. (please follow the rules guys otherwise u gone ruin it all B))
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz