Awards: 5
Reproofs: 0%
haha ya no doubt about it

kyubimarkDate: Saturday, 2010-07-10, 4:19 PM | Message # 17
Templar Knight
Group: contributor
Awards: 0
Well the kyubi is part of the sage of the 6 paths so that might be why. But not only that but the uchiha building chair thingy also had those exact same six dots. Maybe Naruto and Sasuke both are like the brothers That the sage gave his power too.

uzumakisDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 7:36 AM | Message # 18
M.W.O.G SENUCH AIZEN
ya it can be but to me the end of naruto is clear it is like that
sasuke is goingto die
proof
every evil character in most of anime series dies after doing some good one example code geass or death not
naruto is going to live
proof
naruto was weak to begin with and his powers and love will be gathered along with of kyubi and peace will come

kyubimarkDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 9:56 PM | Message # 19
Templar Knight
I dont know maybe sasuke will come back. Because Ever since the first hokage there has been a battle between the senju and the uchiha. (like jiriya and orochimaru). Maybe they will break the cycle or both die. I think sasuke might still be controlled by orochimaru or susano is making him evil. I know hes not the best person in the work but ever since he first awoken susano hes been really weird.

adjgokuDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 2:06 AM | Message # 20
Adult
Group: Users
that could happen but couldn't ino use her mind control and force it in her head or maybe their could be a new person with revival like Chiyo.

ScorpionDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 5:56 AM | Message # 21
The Chosen One
Awards: 3
here it is in a mile stone
Naruto kills sasuke and madara and saves the day

HE becomes hokage and oh no right as he is talking to his people he collapses and dies
from overusing the nine tails

kyubimarkDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 5:37 PM | Message # 22
Templar Knight
Hes straight he can control nine tails.

uzumakisDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 5:19 PM | Message # 23
M.W.O.G SENUCH AIZEN
i donot agree with kyubimark, this is not it is how going to end it is going to be different

kyubimarkDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 8:14 PM | Message # 24
Templar Knight
I highly doubt either of them will die. The readers will be pissed. The writer actually thought about putting in a yaoi (yuck) ending because he liked it, but he said if he did, he would probably never get another chance at writing anime ever again lol.

uzumakisDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 6:05 AM | Message # 25
M.W.O.G SENUCH AIZEN
i got a proof that naruto is going to be the sage of the six paths a absolute and real proof and i am going to post it . It will make cleasr to us that naruto is the recreaniation of the sage

Chola94Date: Friday, 2010-07-16, 9:17 AM | Message # 26
Templar Knight
Quote (uzumakis)
i got a proof that naruto is going to be the sage of the six paths a absolute and real proof and i am going to post it . It will make cleasr to us that naruto is the recreaniation of the sage

4 mistakes - "I got proof" "An absolute and real proof" "It will make clear" "Is the reincarnation"
Btw. ppl plz dont make arguments about how its gonna end,i wanna find out by watching not by hearing it from someone else. It ruins the fun.

uzumakisDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 1:09 PM | Message # 27
M.W.O.G SENUCH AIZEN
bro you are wrong totally wrong what ya think the naruto series are created for the director have created this series so that he can see the rising sugessitions and read the other people mind that is the reasons for the anime publicityand that is the key to their sucess

kyubimarkDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 3:59 PM | Message # 28
Templar Knight
Calm down, when you get angry I cant understand anything you type lol. So far all I can tell is that that naruto has power of the kyubi. He may be the sage, but I doubt it. What Im trying to figure out now is, is madara really madara uchiha or is he tobi? I know its said he is madara but his hair, the one eye, and mask are all fishy. Hes probably madara but its something youtube brought to my attention. It would be a hell of a twist.

uzumakisDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 6:51 PM | Message # 29
M.W.O.G SENUCH AIZEN
Quote (kyubimark)
Calm down, when you get angry I cant understand anything you type lol
biggrin
bro i am calm and i like your style
there is no doubt about it that tobi is madara uchiha becasue after suffering from shodai battle he is almost worn out

Chola94Date: Saturday, 2010-07-17, 0:18 AM | Message # 30
Templar Knight
Quote (uzumakis)
bro you are wrong totally wrong what ya think the naruto series are created for the director have created this series so that he can see the rising sugessitions and read the other people mind that is the reasons for the anime publicityand that is the key to their sucess

100% raged-so ur not calm
Btw. they're not created for that,because we dont need anymore fillers... The more comments from the users,the more fillers there are.
The key to their success is the nerds (us all on the net) who watch anime shows,manga etc.

Forum » Entertainment » Anime discussion » naruto manga
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz