[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Baki....
Tendou_no_MazoDate: Monday, 2012-04-23, 9:08 PM | Message # 1
Knight
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Baki Akatsuki is the next char am coding. Well he already done i just need rip out some data and add 1.0 coding, like scales and something more.
Let me explain how these Akatsukis will work: as Baki entered on akatsuki he tames the kaze no yaiba and now can use it on his back to strike a enemy with a unguardable sword of wind. Dont lol at his guy due he only has Kaze no Yaiba as fuuton jutsu (except for Kazeyose) how about attacking your enemy using a unguardable skill ;P? But you need chakra to wield the Kaze no Yaiba

As you guy already know i love waiting some replies to add a video, also as you know his status has changed to fit my mugen. LOOZSOM <--- this is the name of the mugen am building >:3 wanna a speek peek about this name?

Legacy
Of
O
Zeus
Souls
Of
Mugen

>:3. Any comments welcome, also i can change some moves if i find any interesting comments ^-^. I probably will be releasing him on mid week. Ah i forgot the video showing the Hashirama Senju shows the Baki Akatsuki on select screen, just check by yourself ;3.

KishorDate: Monday, 2012-04-23, 9:11 PM | Message # 2
The Chosen One
Group: contributor
Tendou_no_Mazo, post some screens please........ happy happy happy happy

....20%....95%

BarthkumaDate: Monday, 2012-04-23, 9:23 PM | Message # 3
Hero
i thought it was baki hanma from baki the grappler LOL!!!

abdullahsaurusDate: Monday, 2012-04-23, 10:44 PM | Message # 4
Archangel
Awards: 7
Reproofs: 40%
Nice story btw whats Kaze no Yaiba

Thank You Mugen Boy For Avatar

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-24, 0:04 AM | Message # 5
Knight
Quote (abdullahsaurus)
Nice story btw whats Kaze no Yaiba

Looks like youre seriously outdated x3. Kaze no Yaiba is the fuuton ninjutsu for sword of wind.

camidaraDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-24, 0:23 AM | Message # 6
Squire
Awards: 1
it would be great to take several futon jutsus and did not have the same coding that Hashirama Senju because I could not get a fucking power with these controls

abdullahsaurusDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-24, 4:24 PM | Message # 7
Archangel
Awards: 7
Reproofs: 40%
Oh ok so that was Kaze no Yaiba

Thank You Mugen Boy For Avatar

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-24, 5:52 PM | Message # 8
Knight
Quote (camidara)
it would be great to take several futon jutsus and did not have the same coding that Hashirama Senju because I could not get a fucking power with these controls

Dont worry, no special combination from him, due he don't have a lot of jutsus smile

camidaraDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-24, 10:25 PM | Message # 9
Squire
Awards: 1
ok,following projects which will be your

Tendou_no_MazoDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-01, 3:58 AM | Message # 10
Knight

This is Baki Akatsuki. Some special feature can be seen (like Gentoshin no Jutsu).Also first try testing kawarimi on Bunshins (yes, Baki Bunshins have a 25% chance to trigger a kawarimi, to defeat them you need hit them 7 times and of course if he triggers a kawarimi that hit will be invalid)

Also i noticed about a issue with AI and kawarimi, when a computer triggers a lot of kawarimi he/she always bug (infinite invulnerability) did you noticed that? Some chars like Cliff-7Tail and the new Naruto made by him always bug there when they use a lot of kawarimi (for naruto when he uses a lot of chakra kai) and some others chars with Ai kawarimi.
Why am telling this? Due while testing this Baki i found how to rip out this bug >:D, this bug cannot be avoided but i can fix it. Am adding a command which my characters will fix that bug by themselves, meaning when this bug appears, few, few seconds later my characters automatically will fix the NotHitBy thing.

Link may come tomorrow ^-^ (was kinda busy :/)

Message edited by Tendou_no_Mazo - Tuesday, 2012-05-01, 4:01 AM

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz