[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Kingdom Hearts Larxene WIP
tora2Date: Wednesday, 2012-03-07, 1:25 PM | Message # 1
The Chosen One
Group: Blocked
Awards: 3
Reproofs: 0%
Ok well basically My friend Ultraboard101 and I are making a full KH game he alredy did zexion and I am helping fix his issues but I am also working on my own character for the project Meet Larxene.

Name: Larxene

Title: The Savage Nymph

Original Name: Unknown Possibly Arlene

Who she was as a Somebody: unknown thus far they have not showed us just yet who she used to be

Weapon: Kunai or Knives looks more like Kunai to me

Specialty: Lightning and Extremely Quick Movements and can create clones of herself at will.

Number: XII

she is part of Organization XIII. She IS a chibi but a fair one well will be heres whats done on her so far.

Combo 1 (this has been changed since it now knocks the opponent down so you can't spam it)

Combo 2 (incredibly iffy and I am more than likely going to get something else for it as well as fix shading)

Launcher ( will be changed) and air combo (Still needs hit sparks of course but other than that this move is done aside from possibly some sprite touchups in the future. and velocity edits not hard to do though)

Lightning Super Level 1 (this homes in wherever the enemy is at and strikes them with lightning)

Lightning Super Level 2 (this has lightning striking all around her based on p1s position)

that is whats done on her thus far I will keep updating she is not my first character (first would be Tobi_NZC) anyways comment away! lastly we are in need of more spriters so anyone interested in helping please contact me!

Xeno: It's like putting the number one in my alphabet soup, it's criminal.

Message edited by tora2 - Wednesday, 2012-03-07, 1:27 PM

N1nYoDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-07, 9:13 PM | Message # 2
Archangel
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
tora2,

looks good so far but one question where are the hitsparks are you going to add them at the end?

tora2Date: Thursday, 2012-03-08, 1:33 AM | Message # 3
The Chosen One
YES i have said that the hitsparks will be added when i find them I am worried about coding her first off then go on to the sparks don't worry.

SpardaDate: Thursday, 2012-03-08, 2:24 PM | Message # 4
Squire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
nice work can't wait for her

tora2Date: Friday, 2012-03-16, 5:09 AM | Message # 5
The Chosen One
WOHOOO Blade Storm is finally done and works just as i pictured it. Heres the explanation Larxene says something then starts floating into the air you have that amount of time to hit her to stop her from doing the move. If you do not hit her before the super pause You're screwed as its unblockable and homes in where you are at regardless. where that might be. so your best bet is to hit her as soon as you see her floating into the air like that. heres the move in a gif to show you how it works. Thanks to Ultraboard101 for the air casting sprites. And Vector for Explaining to me about target vel.

both attacks in this come with sound as well and I love how well this came out :P Be on the lookout for the next update not sure what it will be.

stuff to add would be some explods for her casting motions to look cooler other than that this super is done.

added a video showing all thats there including hitsparks.

Larxene WIP video

Added (2012-03-11, 3:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Small update larxene now has a basic C attack where she just throws her Knife at you and it explodes into lightning as well. pretty basic attack but still something new. she needed these lol.

all thats left is palfx and limiting it so it can't be spammed. btw the spark on the throw knife is her actual normal hit sparks.

Added (2012-03-16, 5:09 AM)
---------------------------------------------
New update Larxene now has another Level 3 and Changed up her basic c throw knives a bit.

The level 3 starts as larxene puts her knives away then lowers her arms, then she starts raising them when they are completely out she shoots a giant lightning beam on both sides of her, You may hit her out of this attack before it gets casted and completely cancel out the super. I have to add more time to hit her. here is the gif showing that.

all thats left for this is possibly make her float a tad during the super to closer resemble how she is in Final mix

now heres her new throw knives attack It more resembles how it was in RE COM as well where she throws all 5 at you then throws 5 again but its just 3 here is the gif to show that off.

so thats whats been updated. Next is some more basics more than likely that utilize her clones.

Message edited by tora2 - Sunday, 2012-03-11, 3:30 PM

N1nYoDate: Friday, 2012-03-16, 8:53 PM | Message # 6
Archangel
tora2,

many updates have been done how much is the precantage of this char?
and by the way where can you get these lifebars?

tora2Date: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 4:26 AM | Message # 7
The Chosen One
percentage idk as im still deciding what all to give her I don't give percentages its a bit more than half though i could say. She has 4 supers, 1 basic combo. launcher, air combo. her second combo needs to change as it sucks. so more than half is all i can tell you.

as for the lifebars look for battle arena lifebars by V-nix or asrgwm same person he released them.

N1nYoDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 2:32 PM | Message # 8
Archangel
thx then for the lifebars and good luck i am getting curios with this character ^^

tora2Date: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 11:10 PM | Message # 9
The Chosen One
np glad to help you.

cliffalphonseDate: Monday, 2012-03-19, 1:39 AM | Message # 10
Templar Knight
Awards: 2
How many chars and stages will be in the game?

tora2Date: Monday, 2012-03-19, 11:16 AM | Message # 11
The Chosen One
uh lets see.

all of Organization XIII so thats 13 plus xion so 14

2 to 6 variations of sora Because of forms

2 to 3 rikus 1 dark, one from kh2 and possibly one from kh1

2 variations of cloud I think from kh1 and 2/advent children

Sephiroth (our own version)

Tifa

Vincent Valentine

Donald goofy and mickey hopefully

Terra Aqua and Ven

ansem (heartless of xehanort)

xehanort old guy and possibly terranort

POSSIBLY Braig, Xigbars Somebody

Vanitas

Zack Fair

Possibly Maleficent and Hades and maybe Jafar.

some heartless bosses not sure which ones yet

We want to put Kairi but considering canon wise she hasn't really done much fighting not sure.

theres quite a few more but considering all ive named i think thats plenty to mention lol.

this game will be huge plus tons of stages made by us, we actually have a few other people who are helping as well. thanks for showing interest in the game.

Ultraboard101Date: Monday, 2012-03-19, 11:26 AM | Message # 12
Knight
Yeah, as far as the FULL game goes, we are mainly going to focus the original characters before the disney ones. We still aren't sure how sora will work. I can say that a KH1 version sora will be included for sure, as well as kingdom hearts 2 sora, but we havent decided if we are going to make 1 sora with all the drives or KH2 sora, and all his drive forms as separate characters. We are also going to add a little bit of final fantasy flair that we feel should have been added to kingdom hearts, in the form of zack (ff7 zack not the lame young version) and Vincent. We still havent fully into which heartless bosses we are going to include, Darkside is almost a definite that is for sure. Right now the development is in pretty early stages still, right now we only have about 3-5 complete, 2 close to finished WIP's (my Lexeaus and this Larxane) and a Vexen and Marluxia around 40%. Again thanks for the interest, and once its decided who will be added the public will know the full character roster as well.

Warhammer 40k Space Marines
---------------------------------------
Get it done.

Message edited by Ultraboard101 - Monday, 2012-03-19, 11:28 AM

cliffalphonseDate: Tuesday, 2012-03-20, 1:26 PM | Message # 13
Templar Knight
Awards: 2
Quote (tora2)
uh lets see.

all of Organization XIII so thats 13 plus xion so 14

2 to 6 variations of sora Because of forms

2 to 3 rikus 1 dark, one from kh2 and possibly one from kh1

2 variations of cloud I think from kh1 and 2/advent children

Sephiroth (our own version)

Tifa

Vincent Valentine

Donald goofy and mickey hopefully

Terra Aqua and Ven

ansem (heartless of xehanort)

xehanort old guy and possibly terranort

POSSIBLY Braig, Xigbars Somebody

Vanitas

Zack Fair

Possibly Maleficent and Hades and maybe Jafar.

some heartless bosses not sure which ones yet

We want to put Kairi but considering canon wise she hasn't really done much fighting not sure.

theres quite a few more but considering all ive named i think thats plenty to mention lol.

this game will be huge plus tons of stages made by us, we actually have a few other people who are helping as well. thanks for showing interest in the game.

Nice list, You guys plan on releasing beta, or full game?

Quote (Ultraboard101)
Yeah, as far as the FULL game goes, we are mainly going to focus the original characters before the disney ones. We still aren't sure how sora will work. I can say that a KH1 version sora will be included for sure, as well as kingdom hearts 2 sora, but we havent decided if we are going to make 1 sora with all the drives or KH2 sora, and all his drive forms as separate characters. We are also going to add a little bit of final fantasy flair that we feel should have been added to kingdom hearts, in the form of zack (ff7 zack not the lame young version) and Vincent. We still havent fully into which heartless bosses we are going to include, Darkside is almost a definite that is for sure. Right now the development is in pretty early stages still, right now we only have about 3-5 complete, 2 close to finished WIP's (my Lexeaus and this Larxane) and a Vexen and Marluxia around 40%. Again thanks for the interest, and once its decided who will be added the public will know the full character roster as well.

I want to see zack and vincent in action. I hope custom sprite are used for them by a good spriter.

SpardaDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 1:58 PM | Message # 14
Squire
Group: Users
this is awesome
Can't wait for Braig, Sephiroth and the rest biggrin
and you should try to make a good Kairi

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz