[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Trafalgar Law
BarthkumaDate: Saturday, 2012-03-03, 11:08 AM | Message # 46
Hero
Group: contributor
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (sgn_15)
no. i never released my old dofla. look at the def file. that was made by megadoomer long ago because someone requested for it and he was kind enough to fulfill the request. that was long ago. before GB2

ahh ok

XasorDate: Saturday, 2012-03-03, 11:37 AM | Message # 47
Templar Knight
Awards: 6
sgn_15, Magellan

BarthkumaDate: Saturday, 2012-03-03, 12:27 PM | Message # 48
Hero
Quote (Xasor)
I will review all my chars, balance them like the venom lotus I will put a timer on it and btw you can't balance the venom storm coz the dmg depends on how many droplets of poison or hydra so I will tweak the dmg myself . I'm gonna review them all then re-upload it. I saw your video and if you wanna make a game then just tell me what king of format do you like. maybe like 1-200 -2-400 -3-500 and I will send them all to you with the stages that you requested in a zip file.

yup i added your magellan in my roster.. this is my format special 1 = 200 special 2 = 350 special = 500.. and yea it can kill the character fast if the venom rain hit the opponent all at once... but i manage to change the damage and the mana cost if magellan use the venom rain is -3000 becus that special is so powerful so its better to drain all mana if magellan use it biggrin

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2012-03-03, 12:41 PM | Message # 49
God
Awards: 4
Quote (Xasor)
sgn_15, Magellan

is this a resized magellan? can you explain more? any attack does not hit small chars? i thought you said it hit chopper? i am confused. give me more details because i can't give a correct answer. btw i have not tried your magellan yet

Added (2012-03-03, 12:41 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Barthkuma, where you get char sounds and sound effects and hit sounds?

BarthkumaDate: Saturday, 2012-03-03, 12:59 PM | Message # 50
Hero
Quote (sgn_15)
where you get char sounds and sound effects and hit sounds?
some of the voices are from sprite detabase its here http://sdb.drshnaps.com/display.php?object=12811, sound effects from wenchu characters and pr-kun etc.. and lucci voice recorded by me in gb2..

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2012-03-03, 1:15 PM | Message # 51
God
Quote (Barthkuma)
some of the voices are from sprite detabase its here http://sdb.drshnaps.com/display.php?object=12811, sound effects from wenchu characters and pr-kun etc.. and lucci voice recorded by me in gb2..

you tried all those sound files? too many

BarthkumaDate: Saturday, 2012-03-03, 1:22 PM | Message # 52
Hero
yup its working it has all gb 1 character voices but you have to convert it to wave sound so it can also work in mugen...

Message edited by Barthkuma - Saturday, 2012-03-03, 2:01 PM

XasorDate: Saturday, 2012-03-03, 2:12 PM | Message # 53
Templar Knight
sgn_15, Yeah I just saw my magellan that he edited. I was talking about mine. Man its to damn big

Message edited by Xasor - Saturday, 2012-03-03, 2:23 PM

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2012-03-03, 2:35 PM | Message # 54
God
Quote (Xasor)
sgn_15, Yeah I just saw my magellan that he edited. I was talking about mine. Man its to damn big

if you resized your char's size thru
[Size]
xscale = 1
yscale = 1

or you used offset or angledraw

the clsn boxes (both blue and red) will have to be adjusted/resized as well. this goes for player and helper and projectiles

you can check their positions by pressing ctrl+ c TWICE in mugen

and like i told barthodeo, you need to adjust the positions of everything as well (helper, explods, hitsparks, projectiles). you should know how to change the position of those thru your codes

Quote (Barthkuma)
yup its working it has all gb 1 character voices but you have to convert it to wave sound so it can also work in mugen...

dude those are too many for me to try one by one to see which files are for which char. otherwise i would have added the sounds

BarthkumaDate: Saturday, 2012-03-03, 2:38 PM | Message # 55
Hero
Quote (sgn_15)
dude those are too many for me to try one by one to see which files are for which char. otherwise i would have added the sounds

theres already name in each folder in PLAYABLES so you can tell which char voice you are looking for....

sgn_15Date: Saturday, 2012-03-03, 2:43 PM | Message # 56
God
Quote (Barthkuma)
theres already name in each folder in PLAYABLES so you can tell which char voice you are looking for....

oh ok. i downloaded it long ago and it has no such folder. maybe the sound ripper put folders in it and submitted it again to sdb. i will download it later. thanks

BarthkumaDate: Saturday, 2012-03-03, 6:23 PM | Message # 57
Hero
Quote (sgn_15)
oh ok. i downloaded it long ago and it has no such folder. maybe the sound ripper put folders in it and submitted it again to sdb. i will download it later. thanks
no probs the only one is not working there is ivankov voice.. even after i convert the file to wav... its still not working..

Added (2012-03-03, 6:23 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Barthkuma)
Xasor
pre nid mo ba voice pack ni law? if kong nid mo bibigay ko sayo.. biggrin

XasorDate: Saturday, 2012-03-03, 6:34 PM | Message # 58
Templar Knight
Barthkuma, Yeah, I made some using YT vids but he doesn't have a shout so yes plz happy

N1nYoDate: Saturday, 2012-03-03, 6:52 PM | Message # 59
Archangel
Awards: 1
Xasor,

BTW how is it coming with the char made any minor or major progress?

XasorDate: Saturday, 2012-03-03, 7:01 PM | Message # 60
Templar Knight
N1nYo, Its really hard trying to invent some techs coz I only know so little about his ability. All I know is that he can manipulate the order of things around his circle. I'm trying to use that thought for the my techs

Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz