[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Megaman X
PinwheelDate: Monday, 2011-10-03, 3:31 AM | Message # 1
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Something I might never get around to finishing, figured since I registered here I may as well show somebody this thing finally. That's literally about all I have done, figured I'd use it to try and get people to try something new and innovative with their characters but I didn't really get anywhere because half of that required that I use video with audio and I never get around to doing shit like that.

Random notes
- Did the voices for this character myself, since Megaman X voice packs were almost non-existent according to google. Pretty fun to do, nonetheless.
- Has a move I haven't implemented yet where he'd switch between all his weapons from Megaman X1, that's where that Chameleon Sting (made it a shotgun instead of a long projectile, close range) comes from. Just gonna mash that shit together into one thing where different buttons switch weapons.
- Speed was nerfed with him, making him a zoning character as opposed to somebody who's more rushdown like Zero, or Dante from Devil May Cry.
- I'll probably never finish this, or if I do it'd take some serious dedication and it'll be a long time.

sgn_15Date: Monday, 2011-10-03, 8:39 AM | Message # 2
God
Group: contributor
Awards: 4
Reproofs: 0%
not a fan of megaman but those are some of the better sprites i have seen of megaman ones

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz