Mugen | CHAT | FG-MSasuke - Page 8 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
FG-MSasuke
ricky88Date: Sunday, 2011-03-13, 3:10 AM | Message # 106
Squire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
a question about susano it will have a transformation animation like itachi in anime when summon susano and when goes between level 1,2 and 3 or is like km-msasuke's susano transformation?

MGSSJ2Date: Sunday, 2011-03-13, 3:39 AM | Message # 107
Mystic Coder
Group: contributor
Awards: 5
Quote (Zaraki_Kenpachi)
MG whats left of ur FG-Sasuke?

Some stuff.

Quote (ricky88)
a question about susano it will have a transformation animation like itachi in anime when summon susano and when goes between level 1,2 and 3 or is like km-msasuke's susano transformation?

Hmmm... I'd answer that but I you better wait for the char xD

MugenoDate: Sunday, 2011-03-13, 7:36 PM | Message # 108
Adult
How many weeks are you working now on this char?

ricky88Date: Sunday, 2011-03-13, 8:19 PM | Message # 109
Squire
Quote (MGSSJ2)
Hmmm... I'd answer that but I you better wait for the char xD

eheh i can't wait.... tongue and please when you increase % say it here like you did till now ok? wink

and are there sword moves in this sasuke?

Message edited by ricky88 - Sunday, 2011-03-13, 8:37 PM

MGSSJ2Date: Sunday, 2011-03-13, 9:45 PM | Message # 110
Mystic Coder
Quote (ricky88)
eheh i can't wait.... and please when you increase % say it here like you did till now ok?

95%.

Quote (Mugeno)
How many weeks are you working now on this char?

2 months and 2 days.

Quote (ricky88)
and are there sword moves in this sasuke?

Of course dry

ricky88Date: Monday, 2011-03-14, 1:11 AM | Message # 111
Squire
wow 95%! so i hope this is the decisive week right? ah i want to know in the end did you put in susano mode amaterasu and katon? now i'm reading italian manga volume 51 in which sasuke uses katon in susano vs danzo and i think is cool if you did it

MGSSJ2Date: Monday, 2011-03-14, 9:48 PM | Message # 112
Mystic Coder
Quote (Mugeno)
What is still to do on this chara?

More stuff.

Quote (ricky88)
in the end did you put in susano mode amaterasu and katon?

Yea I will.

Quote (Mugeno)
Can you make a Akamaru?

No.

BoyThisIsAwkwardDate: Monday, 2011-03-14, 10:40 PM | Message # 113
Baby
If you dont mind me asking, are you the one resposible for making characters in that game you making? I was wondering if you could tell me what characters you plan on making so i can have a general idea. I understand if you don't want tot answer that XD.

MGSSJ2Date: Monday, 2011-03-14, 11:56 PM | Message # 114
Mystic Coder
Quote (BoyThisIsAwkward)
I was wondering if you could tell me what characters you plan on making so i can have a general idea.

I think I said which ones were next on Youtube... Well the ones I renember at the moment are Pain, Zetsu, Raikage V2, Ginkaku, Kinkaku and Hebi Sasuke.

ricky88Date: Tuesday, 2011-03-15, 1:24 AM | Message # 115
Squire
Quote (MGSSJ2)
Pain, Zetsu, Raikage V2, Ginkaku, Kinkaku and Hebi Sasuke

hebi sasuke??? wow! it will be with black clothes like vs itachi or white clothes of beginning shippuden?

forgive this my following question i know i promised to don't ask but i do it now only for not annoying you every day in the next days, so i swear in this week i won't post more questions, only reply to this.... do you think you can reach fg-msasuke's 100% and release during this week from tuesday to sunday or we still have to wait more than a week? i'm very sorry for this question but never felt so excited for a mugen char, till now my favourite mugen char ever was goku legend by dgz team. please only say if in this week the char is ready or not or if you don't know reply with a "i think yes" or "i think not" so we have no doubts on your reply. and please forgive me i know i'm boring sad

p.s. did you like my portraits? wink

Message edited by ricky88 - Tuesday, 2011-03-15, 1:32 AM

MGSSJ2Date: Tuesday, 2011-03-15, 5:58 AM | Message # 116
Mystic Coder
Quote (ricky88)
hebi sasuke??? wow! it will be with black clothes like vs itachi or white clothes of beginning shippuden?

Maybe both.

Quote (ricky88)
do you think you can reach fg-msasuke's 100% and release during this week from tuesday to sunday or we still have to wait more than a week?

We're one member short in the Fuga Team for the moment, so I guess that'll delay him to more than a week.

Quote (ricky88)
i'm very sorry for this question but never felt so excited for a mugen char, till now my favourite mugen char ever was goku legend by dgz team

Wow surprised such a coincidence...

Quote (ricky88)
p.s. did you like my portraits?

I checked some of them, yeah they were really good and awesome quality, thx wink

DanteyDate: Tuesday, 2011-03-15, 11:05 AM | Message # 117
Adult
MGSSJ2, Naruto Shippuden The Last Generation is ready for this Friday, March 18?

ricky88Date: Tuesday, 2011-03-15, 3:30 PM | Message # 118
Squire
Quote (Dantey)
so I guess that'll delay him to more than a week.

ouch bad news...this means next week (21 to 28 march) or the other week (29 to 4 april)? please say 21 to 28....if not could you release a pre-final verison 95% and later you fix it to 100%? i think it's a good idea.... or you want to "kill us" making us waiting more to 100%? biggrin

Quote (MGSSJ2)
Wow surprised such a coincidence...

also your favourite is goku legend?

Quote (MGSSJ2)
I checked some of them, yeah they were really good and awesome quality, thx wink

nothing wink only some are bad like first hokage and third hokage because i couldn't find better renders for them

DanteyDate: Tuesday, 2011-03-15, 9:20 PM | Message # 119
Adult
is there going to be a Kmnaruto v6? ^ ^

ricky88Date: Tuesday, 2011-03-15, 9:28 PM | Message # 120
Squire
Quote (ricky88)
could you release a pre-final verison 95% and later you fix it to 100%? i think it's a good idea

only if you can't release the char for the next week (21-28 march) please consider this my suggestion: i think it's good for all because we can calm down playing with the "incomplete" 95% char and you could work to complete it in absolut peace without us that break your balls every day (like me... :p) asking when it's ready and what is missing ofr complete smile please tell me what do you think about it and if you like my idea or not.

obviusly if you say it's surely complete for next week don't consider my idea, i suggest only for us don't wait anymore wink

Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz