mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | y isn shino a mod - Page 4 - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » general » General Questions » y isn shino a mod (pls help (no one can halp me))
y isn shino a mod
XenoTehNoobDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 8:03 AM | Message # 46
Angel
Group: Blocked
Awards: 2
Reproofs: 0%
tora2, nice job not banning sou-bot.

sgn_15Date: Monday, 2012-08-06, 8:09 AM | Message # 47
God
Group: contributor
Awards: 4
now you guys see my point why even laharl is apparently not suited to be mod. i know you take it as "me against all of you" but really, who the fuck among all of you really have the right sense ?

ShinuDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 8:16 AM | Message # 48
The Chosen One
Awards: 3
tora unbanned sou bot because the guy who placed his ban (sweet) told him to, the only reason we wanted sou bot banned was because he was still in a state of power to do what he did before (ban other mods)

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

XenoTehNoobDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 8:17 AM | Message # 49
Angel
Him unbanning him, nobody cares about. Him not banning him for being a fucking idiot, we care about.

sgn_15Date: Monday, 2012-08-06, 8:23 AM | Message # 50
God
implying sou is not doing anything wrong right now. welp

he is so cool. the other guy i know who does this speaking in his own language is kent. sou took it to another level, now he uses pics along with his terrorist nigger language

welp

XenoTehNoobDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 8:24 AM | Message # 51
Angel
laharl - WE DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS

Sou-BotDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 8:25 AM | Message # 52
Angel
Reproofs: 100%

If anyone felt insulted or attacked by someone here then tell me bout it and show me some proofs and ill see what i can do, we wanna keep it friendly here

sgn_15Date: Monday, 2012-08-06, 8:46 AM | Message # 53
God
welp.

Added (2012-08-06, 8:31 AM)
---------------------------------------------
let me guess? soubot misses this section so much

Quote (sgn_15)
AMIRITE??? XDDDDD

Added (2012-08-06, 8:46 AM)
how long does it take to make those pics XD

imma w8 fo yo nxt pic yo

XenoTehNoobDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 8:54 AM | Message # 54
Angel
it's obvious sou-bot is a suicide bomber his parents blew up so he lives on the streets and all he has is his computer but hes to poor to have a keyboard so he has to draw the words and hes currently sucking dick for money to buy a keyboard.

ShinuDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 8:57 AM | Message # 55
The Chosen One
Awards: 3
THE IRONY
BURNS ME
>STOP GETTING OFFENDED
>HIS MODERATORSHIP REVOLVED AROUND HIM BANNING ANYONE WHO MADE OTHER FEEL OFFENDED
MY
SIDES.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

sgn_15Date: Monday, 2012-08-06, 9:02 AM | Message # 56
God
yo i miss ds section i used to bang people in here imma so p.cool and p.powahful

Added (2012-08-06, 9:02 AM)
imma p.cool 2 so

lordtobykimDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 9:05 AM | Message # 57
Adult
Awards: 0
Sou-bot, lets be honest here man, why be in a community in which no one likes you? I mean personally I feel like a dick saying that, but it's true man, I'm not going to be a dick and tear you down because you don't know English, I'm not going to be a complete cunt and call you out on your completely ridiculous pictures aka an attempt to troll (I think) , plain and simple man, if you don't change your ways, and furthermore your blatant lies, like saying you were going to leave and then didn't, basically you ARE going to get banned, this community is changing man, maybe for better, maybe for worse, but all I know is that if you keep this up, you're not going to be apart of it either way, so stop being a faggot. Please man.

XenoTehNoobDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 9:06 AM | Message # 58
Angel
ban sgn for spam

le

Sou-BotDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 9:21 AM | Message # 59
Angel
Reproofs: 100%
Trust me i aint gonna stay, ill leave soon...im sure that im gonna leave next sunday.

Iva greater things to do more than sittin here talkin to a bunch of kids with bad attitude, im too old for this shit.

We have a great site "ps3gameroom.com".

We have HOT girlfriends.

We have great jobs.

We have great future.

-----------------------------------------

What u have...!!!.

The only thing that bothers me is, you're nothin but 15 16 17 years old kids but u talk like shit, insultin, trollin everyone....its like you're growin up without parents, if u got what i mean.

My ppl dont do this shit.

If anyone felt insulted or attacked by someone here then tell me bout it and show me some proofs and ill see what i can do, we wanna keep it friendly here

Message edited by Sou-Bot - Monday, 2012-08-06, 9:24 AM

sgn_15Date: Monday, 2012-08-06, 9:25 AM | Message # 60
God
Quote (Sou-Bot)
Trust me i aint gonna stay, ill leave soon...im sure that im gonna leave next sunday.

Iva greater things to do more than sittin here talkin to a bunch of kids with a bad attitude, im too old for this shit.

We have a great site "ps3gameroom.com".

We have great girlfriends.

We have great future.
-----------------------------------------

What u have...!!!.

The only thing that bothers me is, you're nothin but 15 16 17 years old kids but u talk like shit, insultin, trollin everyone....its like you're growin up without parents, if u got what i mean.

My ppl dont do this shit.

Which part of "dont talk to me" you dont fuckin understand."
"Why Sogeking is a fucked up leader!!!."
"N1nYo, Just try to insult someone like this in "MC" and u will fly away cause i already warned u twice in there."
"Im talkin not moddin, and do me a favor and dont talk to me pls."
"Lol Childish actin."
"i was holdin maself to avoid messin things up but Ok man if you insist then ill say whatever i want and we will see whats gonna happen.
How old are u man a fuckin 10 years old kid, are u grown enough to fuckin understand that im not tryin to mod a fuckin thing, what the fuck i said in ma previous post to make think like that.
You're fuckin watchin sgn attackin every fuckin thing i say in this decent forum and all mods here watchin without doin a fuckin thing....ohh i got it...none of u likes me...ok ok but that mean u dont do ur fuckin job as mods just because of that lil stupid fuckin reason or just because hes a mod!!!!.
When ppl do that to me in real life i have to put my fuckin dick inside thier fuckin mouths to make them shut the fuck up....but unfortunately we are on the net, i cant do much about it."
"Yeaaaaaa No point with talkin to u.
Lol you lie to yourself and then you believe that lie even when u know thats a lie deep inside, keep lyin and u will end up livin in a big lie, thats if you're not swimmin in that stinky pool already.
Fake crap."
"Sogeking I do hate this site but
You don't need to reproof me I mean
Did i do something against the Rulez @______@"

Added (2012-08-06, 9:25 AM)

Forum » general » General Questions » y isn shino a mod (pls help (no one can halp me))
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz