mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Sup faggots - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » general » Introduction » Sup faggots (Winus)
Sup faggots
lordtobykimDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 5:40 AM | Message # 1
Adult
Group: Blocked
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Aside from me being here to clearly destroy Soy packet, who is and always will be a raging (or as he would say ragin) homosexual. I need to learn spriting, anyone here that would be willing to teach me, throw up some guides or anything, that would be great, and I would really appreciate that, feel free to ask my any questions. cool

AsterDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 5:46 AM | Message # 2
The Chosen One
Group: contributor
Awards: 4
Reproofs: 20%
welcome to teh forum. enjoy bullying soy packet.

0.7%

ZyzzbrahDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 5:47 AM | Message # 3
Templar Knight
Group: Users
Reproofs: 40%
Fuck you you slab of unadulterated shit. Your fingers are too fat and greasy to be able to sprite effectively.

lordtobykimDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 5:53 AM | Message # 4
Adult
Quote (Aster)
welcome to teh forum. enjoy bullying soy packet.

Thanks babe we should kiss sometime.
Quote (Zyzzbrah)
Fuck you you slab of unadulterated shit. Your fingers are too fat and greasy to be able to sprite effectively.

>this neckbeard talking poo

GozarDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 7:59 AM | Message # 5
Hero
Quote (Zyzzbrah)

Whoa. A forum troll. Haven't seen much of that in a while. Buy, could you clean that up? I left my mop back at home. Anyway, welcome sir. Good luck on here, because as you can see, we currently have a rough crowd. That should clear up soon, so hope for the best.

Dora, Dora, Dora, the explorer! >:3

Stapler-sanDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 8:12 AM | Message # 6
Adult
Group: Users
Reproofs: 40%
Hey
I have a question:
Do you like Naruto?

XenoTehNoobDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 8:15 AM | Message # 7
Angel
Awards: 2
Gozar, Dumbass. Those two are BFFs.

GozarDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 8:20 AM | Message # 8
Hero
Quote (XenoTehNoob)
Those two are BFFs.

Tell me that's a joke.

XenoTehNoobDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 8:23 AM | Message # 9
Angel
No, they're really friends.

lordtobykimDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 8:30 AM | Message # 10
Adult
Quote (Gozar)
Whoa. A forum troll. Haven't seen much of that in a while. Buy, could you clean that up? I left my mop back at home. Anyway, welcome sir. Good luck on here, because as you can see, we currently have a rough crowd. That should clear up soon, so hope for the best.

YO MAN, thanks bro and don't worry Viz and I are good friends happy So a rough crowd...I see I see, I dunno everyone here seems pretty chill, except for Soy packet, he needs to be put down.

Quote (Stapler-san)
Hey
I have a question:
Do you like Naruto?

He taught me how to make friends.....I owe that Ninja my life..

Quote (Gozar)

Tell me that's a joke.

Nah man we are gooodie.

GozarDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 8:33 AM | Message # 11
Hero
Quote (XenoTehNoob)
No, they're really friends.

Oh.................

ShinuDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 8:33 AM | Message # 12
The Chosen One
Awards: 3
Listen you piece of garbage and you listen good. I am TOP FUCKING DOG, around these parts, you've stepped into MY TERRITORY, YOU STEP ON MY TURF YOU PLAY BY RULES YOU FAT SLAB OF FUCKING GARBAGE.

RULE NUMBER ONE, YOU OBEY EVERYTHING I SAY, YOU CROSS ME AND I WILL KILL AND EAT YOU FASTER THAN LIL WAYNE CAN RHYME PUSSY WITH PUSSY.

RULE NUMBER TWO, REMEMBER I WATCH EVERYTHING YOU DO, YOU ALWAYS AGREE WITH ME, YOU ARE MY RIGHT HAND MAN YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, IT'S WHAT YOU WERE RAISED FOR, IT'S WHY I ADOPTED YOU, YOU NEVER GO AGAINST ANYTHING I SAY OR IT'S BACK TO THE ORPHANAGE WHERE THAT OLD DUDE WHO NEVER GOT ADOPTED KNOCKS YOU OUT AND YOU SUDDENLY WAKE UP WITHOUT YOUR PANTS.

TLDR

I will murder you.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

GozarDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 8:37 AM | Message # 13
Hero
Quote (lordtobykim)
Viz

Does that mean Viz is Zyzzbrah?

AsterDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 8:47 AM | Message # 14
The Chosen One
Awards: 4
Reproofs: 20%
Listen you piece of garbage and you listen good. I am TOP FUCKING DOG, around these parts, you've stepped into MY TERRITORY, YOU STEP ON MY TURF YOU PLAY BY RULES YOU FAT SLAB OF FUCKING GARBAGE.

RULE NUMBER ONE, YOU OBEY EVERYTHING I SAY, YOU CROSS ME AND I WILL KILL AND EAT YOU FASTER THAN LIL WAYNE CAN RHYME PUSSY WITH PUSSY.

RULE NUMBER TWO, REMEMBER I WATCH EVERYTHING YOU DO, YOU ALWAYS AGREE WITH ME, YOU ARE MY RIGHT HAND MAN YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, IT'S WHAT YOU WERE RAISED FOR, IT'S WHY I ADOPTED YOU, YOU NEVER GO AGAINST ANYTHING I SAY OR IT'S BACK TO THE ORPHANAGE WHERE THAT OLD DUDE WHO NEVER GOT ADOPTED KNOCKS YOU OUT AND YOU SUDDENLY WAKE UP WITHOUT YOUR PANTS.

TLDR

I will murder you.

0.7%

XenoTehNoobDate: Friday, 2012-07-27, 8:49 AM | Message # 15
Angel
Gozar, The gods of stupidity and absolute dumbshittyness came together one night and spawned two gigantic fuking retards who in turn fucke eachother after eating the fruit of stupidity, and harnessing th power of pregnancy and absolute faggotry they spawned two babies who beat the shit out of each other, and thn ate their mom who lowered their IQ by 9001 which in turn made them want to have a threesome with their dad which got the one daughter pregnant and her dad furioudly beat her into a coma, tore the fetus out of er kidney and threw it into the mississippi and the baby flew down then river all the way to china where a dog found and raised him off of ants and shit made of ants and i tutn he grew up to be a fucking retard, you are that child. Viz is obviously not Zyzzbrah because his name is Zyzzbrah FUKING DUB.

Forum » general » Introduction » Sup faggots (Winus)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz