• »
Forum » general » Introduction » Yo!
Yo!
God0393Date: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 11:50 AM | Message # 1
Baby
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 40%
I hear everything here is fucked up, it's that true?

Leo116Date: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:13 PM | Message # 2
Angel
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
Reproofs: 0%
Yeah you are right.

MGSSJ2Date: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:18 PM | Message # 3
Mystic Coder
Awards: 5
Who cares about a non-existing fucking deity like you?

God0393Date: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:29 PM | Message # 4
Baby
Brain washed chickens.

MGSSJ2Date: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:34 PM | Message # 5
Mystic Coder
Awards: 5
Quote (God0393)
Brain washed chickens.

Your followers? Yeah sure, luckily I do not fall into your stupid traps, I hate religions and anything having to do with them. So fuck off and GTFO this forum, in the name of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Riven1Date: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:37 PM | Message # 6
The Chosen One
Awards: 2
Lol who the fuck is this guy anyways.

Lmfao ^

God0393Date: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:40 PM | Message # 7
Baby
Quote (MGSSJ2)
Your followers? Yeah sure, luckily I do not fall into your stupid traps, I hate religions and anything having to do with them. So fuck off and GTFO this forum, in the name of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Fuck you kid, i have beard.

Quote (Riven1)
Lol who the fuck is this guy anyways.

I'm God, nice too meet you raven, can i talk to you for a second?

Message edited by God0393 - Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:41 PM

Riven1Date: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:41 PM | Message # 8
The Chosen One
Quote (God0393)
Fuck you kid, i have beard.

I bet you wipe your ass on that beard oh mighty fictional weeaboo GTFO outta here with your false religion shit asshole.

Lmfao ^

Message edited by Riven1 - Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:42 PM

God0393Date: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:44 PM | Message # 9
Baby
Quote (Riven1)
I bet you wipe your ass on that beard oh mighty fictional weeaboo.

I don't wipe mah ass yo, my followers does yo. they eat mah shit too yo, actually i saved you yo.

Sou-BotDate: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:44 PM | Message # 10
Angel
Awards: 4
Reproofs: 100%
God0393 Seems you are not welcomed here if i was you i would leave without lookin back.

If anyone felt insulted or attacked by someone here then tell me bout it and show me some proofs and ill see what i can do, we wanna keep it friendly here

God0393Date: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:48 PM | Message # 11
Baby
yo Sou, i'm repulsive yo, i don't talk whit niggers yo, quit to my thread yo, actually you're the one who eat my shit yo, mah saint shit yo.

GatrieDate: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:52 PM | Message # 12
Knight
Quote (God0393)
I don't wipe mah ass yo, my followers does yo. they eat mah shit too yo, actually i saved you yo.

First of all i want you to know that if i am a religious guy and i cant leave anybody like you FUCK WITH MY RELIGION!! Because you dont have the RIGHT to blame or insult or even FOOL my beleaves! Everyone has the right to beleave in he's things! And me like others we dont wanna play with these things cause its not RIGHT! I dont know if the guys here are or aren't religious however i do like them not only cause from the time that i entered this site they didn't insulted my religion for even a sec but cause for me they are good teamates even if i dont know them. Why ? Because they do have respect to others. Not like some sheety guy who doesnt have real life sequence sitting all the day in front of the computer thinking how he is going to flame, play or even blame others! So i will say it one more time. Even if i dont have the right i will try to convince you to go away if not i think that bad things will come....And i will beg the others guys...... if he doesnt...... Can u help me ?

Message edited by Gatrie - Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:55 PM

Riven1Date: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:55 PM | Message # 13
The Chosen One
Quote (Gatrie)
First of all i want you to know that if i am a religious guy and i cant leave anybody lie you FUCK WITH MY RELIGION!! Because you dont have the RIGHT to blame or insult or even FOOL my beleaves! Everyone has the right to beleave in he's things! And me like others we dont wanna play with these things cause its not RIGHT! I dont know if the guys here are or aren't religious however i do like them not only cause from the time that i entered this site they didn't insulted my religion for even a sec but cause for me they are good teamates even if i dont know them. Why ? Because they do have respect to others. Not like some sheety guy who doesnt have real life sequence sitting all the day in front of the computer thinking how he is going to flame, play or even blame others! So i will say it one more time. Even if i dont have the right i will try to convince you to go away if not i think that bad things will come....And i will beg the others guys...... if he doesnt...... Can u help me ?

To be honest i hope the god asshole gets banned for making fun or religion i'm not the religious type but still that's fucked up because people who are religious take religion very seriously and it's just a dam joke to him.

Lmfao ^

Message edited by Riven1 - Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:56 PM

GatrieDate: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:56 PM | Message # 14
Knight
Quote (Gatrie)

To be honest i hope the god asshole gets banned for making fun or religion i'm not the religious type but still that's fucked up because people who are religious take religion very seriously and it's just a dam joke to him.

I know! And guys like him riven1 are dam kids who doesnt have life! Who just sit on the computer withoyt doing anything in their life + that Cause if i am correct nobody has the right to make fun of the other's beleaves!

Message edited by Gatrie - Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:59 PM

Riven1Date: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:57 PM | Message # 15
The Chosen One
Quote (Gatrie)
True riven1 i hope so! Cause if i am correct nobody has the right to make fun of the other's beleaves right?

True and especially this pissant who just wants some attention.

Lmfao ^

Message edited by Riven1 - Saturday, 2012-06-02, 12:58 PM

Forum » general » Introduction » Yo!
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz