mugen chars, rare characters
Mugen | CHAT | Need help assigning music to chars - Forum | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Need help assigning music to chars
N7Date: Friday, 2010-10-08, 9:33 PM | Message # 1
Baby
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Hey everybody,

Noobie here lol I have been visiting and downloading mugen chars, stages etc. from this site for some time now. I'm new to all of this mugen stuff and recently I learned how to add chars, stages, music, how to change the size of chars and their characteristics.

I'm having some trouble assigning music files to specific chars. I know how the process works but I can't make it work, in spite of all my efforts. sad

What really happens when you assign a music file to a specific char? I mean, is that sound file supposed to play everytime the char is selected, only in the char's intro or while the fight is having place? If you assign a music file to a specific char does it enter in conflict with the bg music, resulting in no music?

For example, I want to assign an mp3 to a char, I already putted it in the sound folder and changed its name so that it doesn't have any spaces between the words and I also written it in the char's line in the "select file" from the data folder but still, the file isn't played... If the char is assigned to a specific stage, is the music file supposed to play only when that char fights in that bg?

Thanks in advance. smile

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz