• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Entertainment » Games discussion » worst game hero
worst game hero
squirrelkingDate: Tuesday, 2009-05-26, 11:08 PM | Message # 1
The Chosen One
Group: contributor
Awards: 1
Reproofs: 0%
what is the worst hero or main character from a game youve played?

the worst one ive played is from dreamfall. she goes through an extremely long game, does a bunch of stuff to try to save the world, and just when she almost saves the world, some girl poisons her and the bad guy wins sad

My site

striderhienDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-27, 1:30 AM | Message # 2
Archangel
Awards: 4
Ryu from breath of fire dragon quarter.... in all games of breath of fire series Ryu is a dragon but here:
he is human
the dragon is odjin
the transformation into dragon is the worst in the series (he looks like "shin megami tensei lucifer's call" main character)
HE DIES IF HE OVERUSES HIS POWER! you have to keep the D meter behind 100% (it will increase with time too) before the final fight or it's game over!

Disaster_Area42Date: Wednesday, 2009-05-27, 6:49 AM | Message # 3
Adult
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Sora from Kingdom Hearts is one of my least favorite video game characters.He's selfish, slow, quick to accept defeat (at least in KH1), egotistical, and greedy. The only hero-like quality Sora possesses is the occasional moment of extreme stubbornness. The only reason I continue to play the Kingdom Hearts games in because of good gameplay.

It doesn't help his case much that to me, Sora is a main character from the first season of Digimon.

buyDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-27, 6:58 PM | Message # 4
Angel
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
The Noid from snes.

squirrelkingDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-27, 11:20 PM | Message # 5
The Chosen One
Awards: 1
Quote (buy)
The Noid from snes.

the noid? like from the pizza thing? what is the name of the game, i want to get that for an emu

My site

Crow2939Date: Thursday, 2009-05-28, 8:32 AM | Message # 6
Baby
Group: Users
Awards: 0
for me it's sonic

in all his games all he do is runnign and jumping!

he doesn't have any other moves!!!!!

i completed the game just to make my bro happy.....i can't belive i acctuly compleed it wacko

striderhienDate: Thursday, 2009-05-28, 4:34 PM | Message # 7
Archangel
Awards: 4
Quote (Disaster_Area42)
Sora from Kingdom Hearts is one of my least favorite video game characters.He's selfish, slow, quick to accept defeat (at least in KH1), egotistical, and greedy. The only hero-like quality Sora possesses is the occasional moment of extreme stubbornness. The only reason I continue to play the Kingdom Hearts games in because of good gameplay.

It doesn't help his case much that to me, Sora is a main character from the first season of Digimon.

actually in kingdom hearts 1 Sora's personality can change based on how you answer in the beginning questions, he was always stubborn in my gameplay

Forum » Entertainment » Games discussion » worst game hero
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz